Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

oviya did stay away from that back biting session.. she told ya raiza is very Expressivein a very decent way. but this stupid raiza always thinks and talks bad about her and nominates her every week

ya I noticed that ...But still can't trust Bully gang..to avoid getting blamed I said so...Let her nominate Oviya every week...We ll save her...If Raiza is in danger zone any of d week ...That's all pack up ...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Ya in the unseen footage... during the balloon bursting task... Everyone asked to say whats hurting uu in the mind... just blow them in the ballon and then burst the balloon by sitting over it.. thag time vayapuri spoke about his silly complaints on food issue with ganesh

Even after confessing that he couldn't stop commenting on that next day...I seriously don know wat to say further...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BB news reporters task :

Both Gaya3 and Oviya used this platform to clear up things with apt questions to know the answers from others..

Gaya3 asked Aarav why he didn't tell beforehand on the Julie incident.. he gave her the answer.. But for me, like many of you said , that would of be no use and gonna make any difference.. even more worst thing could've happened.. they would've ignored Aarav well before accusing him badly.. ippave this Snake commented that Aarav wants to maintain all three girls nu..

Oviya asked almost everyone what's their opinion on misunderstanding between her and Gayu? But the answers she got shows that still those ppl are blind nu..

Sakthi - trying to stress Oviya at fault (leaving out Julie's case) from the beginning not understanding his friend's nature and that standing away from others.. 😲

Ganesh - he too think in a similar way.. he got to understand it was only Julie's fault only after Kamal explained.. But still he feels Gayathri is a baby and innocent and it's Oviya who is not understanding and haven't taken steps to clear up things nu..
~~ thambi adhukku nee modhalla scene la irukkanum.. you are in you own world of excersising, meditating, body building etc etc.. then how you'll know?
~~ also paakkaponaa Ganesh Bhaiyya is a kid.. nalladhu edhu kettadhu edhu nu pirichu paakka theriyala.. he would realise it only when he is affected or if sent to secret room about their true faces

Gayathri - when Oviya really tried to knock some sense about the reality, though she seemed to be listening, she is not ready to bend down from her superior feeling and maintain her EGO with turning the plate that it's only Oviya who failed to understand her maadhiri.. 😲

I'm not going to come to any conclusion with the unclear promos and precaps.. VijayTV is good at giving misleading promos to have the viewers glued up with the show..
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Even after confessing that he couldn't stop commenting on that next day...I seriously don know wat to say further...

Sandy, in Shan's previous post he has written " Ganesh said no problem.. tharalama pesunga" nu..

So adhanaala he is continuing his kalaai pola..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Sandy, in Shan's previous post he has written " Ganesh said no problem.. tharalama pesunga" nu..

So adhanaala he is continuing his kalaai pola..

if someone said no problem u can carry on teasing ...They are saying out with love n respect... He should nt take advantage of it...It not funny at all Ramya...Atleast for me...
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

if someone said no problem u can carry on teasing ...They are saying out with love n respect... He should nt take advantage of it...It not funny at all Ramya...Atleast for me...

Hey I got you maa.. I agree with you.. also I'm not encouraging nor supporting his acts in any way... I just said thats why he is continuing or he can't get over it..
cutey_chandy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Julie's next target is raiza.
when Namita was in eviction list, Julie ensured to fuel her against oviya and talk abt her so that she get eliminated. same with raiza she will do now.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ganesh is too nice. That s why he does not say anything about Vyyapuri's teasing. But this is crossing the line slowly. The other housemates do not tell Vyyapuri that he should not say this again and again and laugh at his joke about Ganesh. That is what enables him.
If it had been namitha in ganesh's place, there would have been a fight for sure.

Ganesh has a language issue similar to oviya. But he mostly avoids the gossip and backbiting. Whether his decisions based on what he hears is logical or not and whether he really believes gayathri is a baby is not sure to me.

Maybe the choice of words she uses is not so alien to him in his experience in the industry. I have heard some directors use worse curse words but he should not be. This is not a set and gayathri is the same as everyone else.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I really liked selfie task...Vaiyabhuri with flower ...Cute 😆...Oviya is casual ...Aarav too...as usual Julie tried to take selfie :P...Gayathri with Thulasi maadam...Its nice though ...Snehan near mirror ...Raiza putting make up before selfie...Did they showed her part ?...Ganesh made it as a groupfie which is also nice ...Instead of selfie Gayathri took pic of Shakthi??
In d unseen clip ...Raiza and Vaiyabhuri interview...Glad they edited Raiza 's part...Looked like mocking someone...And Vaiyabhuri wanted to speak to d family and requested to add this in luxury budget one time ...Instead of all d items everyone would like to make a call to their loved ones...
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Hey I got you maa.. I agree with you.. also I'm not encouraging nor supporting his acts in any way... I just said thats why he is continuing or he can't get over it..

enaku purinjichu neenga support panna maateenganu...Na thonradhey sonnen...😃