Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ap.meena

Oviya asking about kissing to Snehan - yen ma indha vela?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Raiza missing Namitha - theriyume.. adhuku thane ipo Julie ya train panra..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Snehan telling julie - makkal una kapathiru irukanga nu. Nenapu dhan. Nanga wait panrom unna kootitu vandhu pooja panna.😈😈u will be 🀒

me too felt the same as why this girl asked him nu.. avan appadiye feel panni solraanaam.. paaka sagikkala... 😑

Raiza - Julie combo - πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ doesn't suit.. vera vazhi illaama joint adichirukkunga.. Oh no.. andha own lyrics with tune.. kevalamaa irundhuchu.. idhula Rap verayaam 🀣 to be continued it seems 😲

Snake himself knows I think that it's not true.. makkal kaapaathirukkaanga nu.. he is saying it chummaa.. konjam adakki vaikka.. πŸ˜† over ah thulludhu la.. he is advising only her as she is the one called him Annaa vaam.. he said he can't control others like Aarav, Oviya, Raiza... and he is saying only to his paasa malar nu... Nambittom. πŸ˜›
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

I honestly don't care if this whole reporters idea was scripted or whether Gaya3 changes. As long as she's nice to Oviya in front of her face, I'm okay. Even if she's pretending, I'm alright with it. Just for the sake of 100 days, as long as everyone is kind to Oviya's face inside the house and she doesn't get hurt or end up crying, I am totally good with them even if they are faking the kindness.

My baby will come outside and learn who was actually true to her. She doesn't need any of them at that point. She has earned immense love and respect from people who actually care about her. And that's all that matters to me.

Perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ Sush.. you made my job easier..

I can just say.. Absolutely I feel just the same.. 😳
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
they were making fun of Raiza...Shakthi was imitating her expressions...Pug comparison ? Oviya was also there...hope she realise and stay away this group while they are back biting/teasing someone:)
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

me too felt the same as why this girl asked him nu.. avan appadiye feel panni solraanaam.. paaka sagikkala... 😑

Raiza - Julie combo - πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ doesn't suit.. vera vazhi illaama joint adichirukkunga.. Oh no.. andha own lyrics with tune.. kevalamaa irundhuchu.. idhula Rap verayaam 🀣 to be continued it seems 😲

Snake himself knows I think that it's not true.. makkal kaapaathirukkaanga nu.. he is saying it chummaa.. konjam adakki vaikka.. πŸ˜† over ah thulludhu la.. he is advising only her as she is the one called him Annaa vaam.. he said he can't control others like Aarav, Oviya, Raiza... and he is saying only to his paasa malar nu... Nambittom. πŸ˜›

unseen clips la Julie na avaluku paatu sollikodutha enake thirumba adhay paadiyachu sonnadhu Raiza vaiya?
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Julieku maranaadi iniku..moonchi pei arancha maathiri aairuchu..Oviya,Gayu sernthu ithuku milaga abishekam pannitanga..vairu mattum illai..udambe erinchukittu iruku..

As snake said..oru pottu santhosam illai moonchila..

Liked the way how Shakthi kalachify her..ellorum konjam usharathan irukanga ivalta..

ya ya.. Julie oda moonja paathu engalukku ore sandhosham.. it was like Inji thinna korangu πŸ˜†

she herself said she is happy today nu.. Snehan said paarthaa appadi theriyalaye.. she then polished it like she got veettu nyaabagam nu.. samaalikkuraangalaam.. nambittom 🀣

veri pidicha mirugam maadhiri irukku ava moonja paarthaa.. appattamaa theriyudhu..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

From sakthi comments it seems like he understood whats happening around (other than male ego part)

It seems like other than nayathiri, poli and rice...all others are being as a group... even sakthi tries to be with them..i am ok with that if they are not hurting my queen in any way

@bold... correct.. he is better than Gaya3.. hope he won't go back to his previous self blindly supporting his friend..

one thing is obvious.. he is really feeling bad for his action of raising his hand or atleast for that is shown to the public and very much concerned about his reputation within his circle..

After the session with Kamal on the day when Nami was leaving, I noticed him standing alone and crying for this..

He himself accepted yesterday that even in his family, when is angry he behaves the same.. But he won't actually hit but those words come out of anger nu.. He also mentioned 'konjam late ah unaruren.. munnaadi ye thiruthirukkalaam (the misunderstandings) '.. I felt he really feels sorry for it..
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally got excited seeing Oviya dance for *oru ponnu onnu naan paathen* in the morning wake-up song 😳 Watching my sweetheart dance to my thalapathy's song was a treat! ❀️ Oviya is truly a bundle of joy to witness 😳

Looks like BiggBoss accepted her request to play happy songs in the morning πŸ˜‰
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

But he told that directly to ganesh... unga food vishayatha pathi adikadi pesurathu enakea asinga ma iruku... KK irunthapa konjam jolly ya comments adichu sirichukitrupen.. ipa yaarum illa athan apapa ungala comments panren... but food vishayathula apdi pesurathu thappu.. manichudunga...

Ganesh said no problem.. tharalama pesunga

Idhu eppo? I saw the 1st one which Sandy mentioned.. ShanC, the convo you stated above, was it shown in the Uncut version?
ramyvijay thumbnail
New promo is out

Sakthi, Gayu, Snake chitchat outside.. predicting who will be going out..

Sakthi says.. mostly it should be Aarav... or Julie..

Gayu says.. Aarav poittaa apparam love story irukkaadhu..

---------

In the bedroom, poli and rice discussing Aarav being with Oviya is minus, no plus nu..

Julie kaduppula saying, 'avan mattum appadi yedhaavadhu nadandhukittaa, irukku avanukku ' nu

---------

All the while Oviya and Aarav are shown having a chat in the living room sofa..
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Julie should follow this style of wearing Duppata like scarf around neck...Interview appa panna madhiri ...So that Velila varum podhu yarum kalutha pudika matanga🀣

I guess adhu Raiza voda velai.. avalukku enna stylist nu nenappaa? oru adimai sikkitta maadhiri she is trying out all makeover on this Julie..