Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanC

I forgot to mention, day before yesterday ice cream came as gift...

Julie opened the store room and as usual screaming "yeah ice cream ice cream"

Vaiyapuri immediately commented in that place itself "chai vazhkaila ice cream eh pathurukathu polaruku"

We were like 🤣

I didn't like this ...Namitha wanted chocolate cake she even asked BB...adhunala Enna Namitha vazhkaila Chocolate pakkalaiya Enna...they were all screaming for Pizza's too...idhulla Enna thappu...
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Oyi..en pera ivalavu visithrama change panlamnu ippothan paarkaren..Thank u..thank u ..athan naan podrene comments..then pei ethuku varanum ippo..eppudi😆

😆 nandy... ithea mathiri namma IF gayathiri kum oru name vachuta discussion ku easy ah irukum...
Epalam enga Gayathiri nra per ketallum BB Gayathiri face than gyabagam varuthuvaruthu 😭
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I didn't like this ...Namitha wanted chocolate cake she even asked BB...adhunala Enna Namitha vazhkaila Chocolate pakkalaiya Enna...they were all screaming for Pizza's too...idhulla Enna thappu...

Vera yaravathu soliruntha athu excitement ah therinjuchurukum... but julie was literally screaming like she never seen ice cream in her life...

Pizza vanthapa gayathiri yo illa cake vanthu po sakthiyk ( both went to store when it came) iva alavuku kathi scene podala
Edited by ShanC - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
During selfie session Ganesh used Chapati dough and Raiza,Shakthi,Aarav(not sure about d third person) holding plates behind him ...Vaiyabhuri anga vandhanga pola...comments ketappo illa ivangale sonnagala theriyala "adha maavu enake pathadhu neenga vera yen pinnadi plates vachukittu nikringa" ...TBH ...I seriously dislike this from Vaiyabhuri...Always behind Ganesh eating habits...Other than that I really like him as a contestant...
ShanC thumbnail

During selfie session Ganesh used Chapati dough and Raiza,Shakthi,Aarav(not sure about d third person) holding plates behind him ...Vaiyabhuri anga vandhanga pola...comments ketappo illa ivangale sonnagala theriyala "adha maavu enake pathadhu neenga vera yen pinnadi plates vachukittu nikringa" ...TBH ...I seriously dislike this from Vaiyabhuri...Always behind Ganesh eating habits...Other than that I really like him as a contestant...

But he told that directly to ganesh... unga food vishayatha pathi adikadi pesurathu enakea asinga ma iruku... KK irunthapa konjam jolly ya comments adichu sirichukitrupen.. ipa yaarum illa athan apapa ungala comments panren... but food vishayathula apdi pesurathu thappu.. manichudunga...

Ganesh said no problem.. tharalama pesunga
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Today I woke up soon ...usually it ll be around 10/11 am ...book edutha thookam Varum 🤣...thats y posting in IF ...

In last episode Oviya looked so cute in white ...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

whether they ve separate bottles?...I haven't noticed till now 😕

naanum ippo dhaan gavanichen.. there is a big sticker on the bottles lid.. I think their names are printed in that..
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

naanum ippo dhaan gavanichen.. there is a big sticker on the bottles lid.. I think their names are printed in that..

Me three. And how sportive my sweetheart took it. She was like you don't have to warn as long as it doesn't happen again and then said soap kudichu her stomach only gets clean 😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

oh..If its done by vessel washing team members then they could ve soaked it so that they can wash later...but Oviya is in that team...then anyone is doing this cheap things intentionally 😕
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I honestly don't care if this whole reporters idea was scripted or whether Gaya3 changes. As long as she's nice to Oviya in front of her face, I'm okay. Even if she's pretending, I'm alright with it. Just for the sake of 100 days, as long as everyone is kind to Oviya's face inside the house and she doesn't get hurt or end up crying, I am totally good with them even if they are faking the kindness.

My baby will come outside and learn who was actually true to her. She doesn't need any of them at that point. She has earned immense love and respect from people who actually care about her. And that's all that matters to me.
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago