Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm actually happy about this peace talk stuff... Oviya will get a little bit positive surrounding at least for few days ... She defo deserved this happy environment..

Innaiku thaan Julie correct avatar eduthuchu... Athuke therinjiruchu athu pei thaan nu 😆
anbesivam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I did not understand anything from the precap. Can anyone explain what they showed?
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: anbesivam

I did not understand anything from the precap. Can anyone explain what they showed?

In precap
Whether Snehan dedicating poem for Oviya ? ...

Vellandhi punnagai sindhugaiyil
Oru vilaiyattu bommaiyai marugirai
Nee Yarukum puriyatha puthir aanaval
Pirar podum kootukul vazha edhir aanaval ...Oviya laughing

Julie saying Aarav Oviya kooda konjam close ah irukiradhu oru minus dhane
Raiza: no it's plus

Gayathri and Oviya dancing for Maiya Maiya ...Snehan watching

Vaiyabhuri cracking some joke I guess...Gym ku pona Arya madhiri aagiralamu ninacha Aarav madhri kooda aaga mudiyathunu sollitanga ...
anbesivam thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

In precap
Whether Snehan dedicating poem for Oviya ? ...

Vellandhi punnagai sindhugaiyil
Oru vilaiyattu bommaiyai marugirai
Nee Yarukum puriyatha puthir aanaval
Pirar podum kootukul vazha edhir aanaval ...Oviya laughing

Julie saying Aarav Oviya kooda konjam close ah irukiradhu oru minus dhane
Raiza: no it's plus

Gayathri and Oviya dancing for Maiya Maiya ...Snehan watching

Vaiyabhuri cracking some joke I guess...Gym ku pona Arya madhiri aagiralamu ninacha Aarav madhri kooda aaga mudiyathunu sollitanga ...

Thank you very much.
anbesivam thumbnail
Oviya bottle la yaaro soap potrukkaanga..
Who is capable of doing this cheap behavior?

Problems in the house has been continuing in one way or the other..

As I said in the previous post, egg problem, namitha's apple (after she learnt to correct), now this bottle soap problem elaathukkum oruthar thaan kaaranam..

I really hope Vijay TV takes action against the person who put soap.. That is actually affecting someone's health intentionally.. which is v v poor.. If something really happened to her, they don't want to regret it later..
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You guys rock... 5th thread already... for 30 days.. Looks like, even if there is a slowdown, we will reach thread 10 by the end of the show.

I'm trying to stay disconnected from this show. AFter all it is a TV show, and even if it i real, I do not gain anything but still loose so much time and I become obsessed.
So I better stay disconnected emotionally. But still will watch when I have time.
Though it is not scripted directly, it is all scripted indirectly.
The channel decides what we should see and what not. They discuss certain matter and not others. ( like they never cleared Bharani issue but they made sure they clear Oviya's name in Julie's issue to the housemates.)
Also, in the name of tasks, they move the pieces as in a chess board.
I remember Julie mentioned that she corrects Oviya whenever she uses bad word. What are the other instances? Also when did Oviya use F word? I thought she said B for which she said she is sorry and even she is ok if someone uses it on her.
So not a good thing for me to take this so serious..

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oviya asking about kissing to Snehan - yen ma indha vela? 😕😕
Raiza missing Namitha - theriyume.. adhuku thane ipo Julie ya train panra.. 👎🏼
Snehan telling julie - makkal una kapathiru irukanga nu. Nenapu dhan. Nanga wait panrom unna kootitu vandhu pooja panna.😈😈 u will be 🤢
Julie sitting outside and talking alone about nature - enakku sirippu thangala..🤣
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: anbesivam

Oviya bottle la yaaro soap potrukkaanga..

Who is capable of doing this cheap behavior?

Problems in the house has been continuing in one way or the other..

As I said in the previous post, egg problem, namitha's apple (after she learnt to correct), now this bottle soap problem elaathukkum oruthar thaan kaaranam..

I really hope Vijay TV takes action against the person who put soap.. That is actually affecting someone's health intentionally.. which is v v poor.. If something really happened to her, they don't want to regret it later..

adha Vera kuduchitanga pavam...whether they ve separate bottles?...I haven't noticed till now 😕
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I forgot to mention, day before yesterday ice cream came as gift...

Julie opened the store room and as usual screaming "yeah ice cream ice cream"

Vaiyapuri immediately commented in that place itself "chai vazhkaila ice cream eh pathurukathu polaruku"

We were like 🤣
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
From sakthi comments it seems like he understood whats happening around (other than male ego part)

It seems like other than nayathiri, poli and rice...all others are being as a group... even sakthi tries to be with them..i am ok with that if they are not hurting my queen in any way
Edited by ShanC - 7 years ago