Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Adada Adada ..enna oru scene..serave mudiyatha rendu per sernthu nikaranga,pesaranga normal a,hug panranga oruthar innoruthar a..hmm..not bad..BB house iniku konjam silent a irukara maathiri feeling enaku
Gayu..hmm..badmouths about oviyanum sollalam..but paarpom inime eppadi iruka oviyata nu..nadipala illaiyanu..

Guys dont worry about Oviya..Oviya ippa romba theliva iruka..Gayu pathi nallave theriyum..she won't fall in her trap..why avanga rendu perum pesinathuku appuram koda Oviya keep distance from her..so i have high hopes on oviya
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

Bye giri😊... where is nandu aka nandy?😆

Nandy neenga vacha pera 😆 suitable for him it seems...

Nandy bro namma thoongampothu vanthu page page ah comments pottutu poiduvaru
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Vanrhuten ..vanthuten comment pottuten😆
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanC

Nandy neenga vacha pera 😆 suitable for him it seems...

Nandy bro namma thoongampothu vanthu page page ah comments pottutu poiduvaru

I m bored calling him nandu so changed to nandy😆... night lae pai dhaan varum , evaru comments podararu😆
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I m bored calling him nandu so changed to nandy😆... night lae pai dhaan varum , evaru comments podararu😆

😆 😆 😆

Word Count: 0

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good night guys...

Good night ji😳
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Oyi..en pera ivalavu visithrama change panlamnu ippothan paarkaren..Thank u..thank u ..athan naan podrene comments..then pei ethuku varanum ippo..eppudi😆
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Julieku maranaadi iniku..moonchi pei arancha maathiri aairuchu..Oviya,Gayu sernthu ithuku milaga abishekam pannitanga..vairu mattum illai..udambe erinchukittu iruku..
As snake said..oru pottu santhosam illai moonchila..

Liked the way how Shakthi kalachify her..ellorum konjam usharathan irukanga ivalta..
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

More of positivity in the show today...very very less negativity...athanala than inga discuss panna kuda aal ilayo????

Sadly the positivity is all fake 😔. The remarks by other contestants about Gayathri, the stupid task etc. is all cooked up by the TV/Kamal and really annoying. For me, it's no longer interesting as those behind the screen manipulate 😒and control what the participants have to say..
So how do we know which is true and which is false/scripted ???

When they purposely had a no eviction week, just to keep the unbearable Julie inside the house for longer, it lost it's 'reality' for me . And now another eye-wash to show Gayathri in a better light. The viewing public are made fool 😡by the TV channel for it's TRP -- [like how they do for Super Singer ]; instigate our emotions, create a sensational discussion among the masses and then the channel/program becomes the talk of the town.

Am just not going to spend my time scrambling around the internet , trying to watch some bit scenes uploaded on Youtube [before they are deleted] because here [in Canada] I don't get the channel or the Hotstar App. I will just read this forum on Sunday to know when & if the Thugs have been eliminated. It will be good if the least cunning 👏among this group -- Ganesh, Oviya and Vaiyapuri become top 3, but let's see...

Thanks folks for all your hilarious comments and updates. Enjoy . ❤️
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrop3

Sadly the positivity is all fake 😔. The remarks by other contestants about Gayathri, the stupid task etc. is all cooked up by the TV/Kamal and really annoying. For me, it's no longer interesting as those behind the screen manipulate 😒and control what the participants have to say..
So how do we know which is true and which is false/scripted ???

When they purposely had a no eviction week, just to keep the unbearable Julie inside the house for longer, it lost it's 'reality' for me . And now another eye-wash to show Gayathri in a better light. The viewing public are made fool 😡by the TV channel for it's TRP -- [like how they do for Super Singer ]; instigate our emotions, create a sensational discussion among the masses and then the channel/program becomes the talk of the town.

Am just not going to spend my time scrambling around the internet , trying to watch some bit scenes uploaded on Youtube [before they are deleted] because here [in Canada] I don't get the channel or the Hotstar App. I will just read this forum on Sunday to know when & if the Thugs have been eliminated. It will be good if the least cunning 👏among this group -- Ganesh, Oviya and Vaiyapuri become top 3, but let's see...

Thanks folks for all your hilarious comments and updates. Enjoy . ❤️

Nice post..Agree with u..paarpom how far it goes