Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Qadberry

What new mean wicked plan of Julie?

Since everyone is talking to oviya , julie madam is thinking of a new plan to do something bigπŸ˜†... in serials too villis behave like thisπŸ˜•
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

but they telecast unseen clips in Vijay super ...They telecast d episode morning too in different timings...

yeah.. but morning repeats are not the Uncut version.. they're repeating the same in close intervals in the same channel..

10 to 11 am and then 1 to 2 pm.. don't know what happened to the old serials they were showing? I was watching Agni Satchi..

Even in the evening, it's TNPL and no Idhu Oru Kadhal Kadhai and Kana Kanum Kalangal πŸ˜”

Ippo they're showing promos of new dubbed serials at noon and Kadhala Kadhala is getting shifted to Vijay Super.. It's not an HD channel πŸ˜” orey kolarubadis when they shuffle all together..
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavatza

He himself told today to other inmates.. it seems he getting married in 2 months after the show.

I thought he told that to avoid controversy and not really engaged... Anyway hope Oviya is just feeling him like a friend and got over him...
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavatza

He himself told today to other inmates.. it seems he getting married in 2 months after the show.

Oviya doesn't know ?
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay friends.. Tata Ba bye.. Good Nite 😊
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

Since everyone is talking to oviya , julie madam is thinking of a new plan to do something bigπŸ˜†... in serials too villis behave like thisπŸ˜•

Adhukku thaan serials romba pakka kudathu, serial parthu romba kettu pochi nee... Hehehe
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

yeah.. but morning repeats are not the Uncut version.. they're repeating the same in close intervals in the same channel..

10 to 11 am and then 1 to 2 pm.. don't know what happened to the old serials they were showing? I was watching Agni Satchi..

Even in the evening, it's TNPL and no Idhu Oru Kadhal Kadhai and Kana Kanum Kalangal πŸ˜”

Ippo they're showing promos of new dubbed serials at noon and Kadhala Kadhala is getting shifted to Vijay Super.. It's not an HD channel πŸ˜” orey kolarubadis when they shuffle all together..

Ya...I miss Kana Kanum Kaalangal 😭...Atleast they should upload their old soaps in Hotstar...
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Giri bro ku gayathiri ya romba pudichiduchu pola... trying to find positivity from her wordswords πŸ˜†
Edited by hopper_ocean - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

My mood is off due to new wicked plan of julie 😑.. i need a chocolate cake now to eat😳

here you go
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Qadberry

Adhukku thaan serials romba pakka kudathu, serial parthu romba kettu pochi nee... Hehehe

Oi adhu en mummy solichu πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†... naan nalla pillaiπŸ˜†