Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Qadberry

Think different (like Oviya)

Maybe she would have meant when talked ill about Oviya all the time...

Her face showed what she really Meant bro
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I didn't find Gay3 telling anything wrong. Julie as usual was trying to koluthify and asked "india vetula romba pidichu alladhu romba pidikkama senja visaiyam edhu" and she said " pidikamanna oviyavai pathi romba neram pesunadhu" .. That's what I heard ..
Also when Julie asked whether she believes oviya has changed , she said " Ava change aana ennakku enna aagalaiyna ennaku enna. Change aana avalukku nalladhu aagalaiyna ennakku onnum illai" ..

I found both these answers to be genuine ..no one can change all of a sudden but looks like she is ready to let bygones be bygones..

Moreover when Julie asked what she thinks about Julie she sang "poi solla koodadhu kadali" ..
Edited by silverfox - 7 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Also looks like Julie has sketched her next move. She will rant u all belong to same industry that's why u r together. I am outsider blah blah
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

See naan positive van sonnaen 2 likes, nee negative ah sonna 4 likes... Negative ku adhiga madhippu ...

Hehe

hope you didn't get it right what I said..

Oviya said naa, that Gayu to be careful and don't believe simply nu.. I said, she is trying to get to know the real face of Julie's by making her believe that she is not changed nu.. in a positive way only..

hope I'm clear now or is it still confusing πŸ˜”
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Me going to watch retelcast

In precap
Whether Snehan dedicating poem for Oviya ? ...

Vellandhi punnagai sindhugaiyil
Oru vilaiyattu bommaiyai marugirai
Nee Yarukum puriyatha puthir aanaval
Pirar podum kootukul vazha edhir aanaval ...Oviya laughing

Julie saying Aarav Oviya kooda konjam close ah irukiradhu oru minus dhane
Raiza: no it's plus

Gayathri and Oviya dancing for Maiya Maiya ...Snehan watching

Vaiyabhuri cracking some joke I guess...Gym ku pona Arya madhiri aagiralamu ninacha Aarav madhri kooda aaga mudiyathunu sollitanga ...

Yes for our queen only... you are super fast to updating that.. thank you... i loved every word of it
Edited by ShanC - 7 years ago
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My mood is off due to new wicked plan of julie 😑.. i need a chocolate cake now to eat😳
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

When Gayathri told "See Bigg Boss Oviya cried for first time" and I was wondering was she(Gayathri) always wanted to see her(Oviya) cry and said it like she(Gayathri) has accomplished something...

Anyway atleast now Oviya can get supporters openly. Hope she ain't stop giving opinions, its what made people love her i believe...

Exactly.. she must be feeling happy inside seeing Oviya cry.. how mean she is 😑
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How do you guys know aarav is engaged. I just thought he had an on and off relationship with his gf
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

My mood is off due to new wicked plan of julie 😑.. i need a chocolate cake now to eat😳

What new mean wicked plan of Julie?
Lavatza thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_30996

How do you guys know aarav is engaged. I just thought he had an on and off relationship with his gf

He himself told today to other inmates.. it seems he getting married in 2 months after the show.