Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

In that reporters task she cried a bit along with oviya ... we had 0.01 percent that she will change but glad she proved us wrong again by bitching about oviya behind her backπŸ˜†...
So vtv and kh dont try to redeem gayu , she lost her last chance of redemption πŸ˜†

IMO a person cannot change (U Turn) all of a sudden it will feel so fake, so I guess by Gayathri not doing that she will slowly realise and turn is my guess and that's good too ...
Lavatza thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Looks like I missed something...Rava dosai eduka poiten...Enna Oviya sonanga?

Haha... OK. .. well it was sort of oviya explaining that she has not found a man in 25 years and now she found... Arav was like stop it here as camera is there..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

do you who said this? the Great Poli..

and I was teasing her.. lolz πŸ˜› didn't ask for real meaning πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† figure it was said in the spirit of the second. πŸ˜‰ poli ku ittelaam thevaya?
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Qadberry

IMO a person cannot change (U Turn) all of a sudden it will feel so fake, so I guess by Gayathri not doing that she will slowly realise and turn is my guess and that's good too ...

Being positive is good but in the pretext of gayathri , its bad πŸ˜†... secondly even if you give her these 100 days she wont change it coz its manufacturing defectπŸ˜†
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Me going to watch retelcast
In precap
Whether Snehan dedicating poem for Oviya ? ...

Vellandhi punnagai sindhugaiyil
Oru vilaiyattu bommaiyai marugirai
Nee Yarukum puriyatha puthir aanaval
Pirar podum kootukul vazha edhir aanaval ...Oviya laughing

Julie saying Aarav Oviya kooda konjam close ah irukiradhu oru minus dhane
Raiza: no it's plus

Gayathri and Oviya dancing for Maiya Maiya ...Snehan watching

Vaiyabhuri cracking some joke I guess...Gym ku pona Arya madhiri aagiralamu ninacha Aarav madhri kooda aaga mudiyathunu sollitanga ...

Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
Qadberry thumbnail
Bigg Boss repeat on Vijay TV and Vijay Super on same time same episode don't know why they do it like this...Why not telecast repeat episode in mornings
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Think different (like Oviya)

Maybe she would have meant when talked ill about Oviya all the time...

Wow.. what a positive thinking.. Good πŸ‘πŸΌ

but I'm not sure about her exact words.. if she told 'indha veetla naan Oviya pathi adhiga neram pesunadhu thappunu nu nenaikkuren ' if that's the case, I agree with you..

didn't she say ' innaikku naan Oviya pathi _ _ _ _' I'm not sure paa..

Here is what I think differently..

Maybe Gayathri start playing thandhiramaa, as she knew Julie wasn't happy about this patch up.. Let me play by telling them (Julie and Raiza) or make them believe that she acted being nice or didn't like the patchup, so that she can get to know more evil about Julie and her plans..

aanaalum enakku romba aasai dhaan..
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Bigg Boss repeat on Vijay TV and Vijay Super on same time same episode don't know why they do it like this...Why not telecast repeat episode in mornings

but they telecast unseen clips in Vijay super ...They telecast d episode morning too in different timings...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

you mean @ night 11pm? Vijay Super is not the exact repeat.. It's the Uncut version.. you get additional clippings not shown in original episodes..
Qadberry thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Wow.. what a positive thinking.. Good [:Y]

but I'm not sure about her exact words.. if she told 'indha veetla naan Oviya pathi adhiga neram pesunadhu thappunu nu nenaikkuren ' if that's the case, I agree with you..

didn't she say ' innaikku naan Oviya pathi _ _ _ _' I'm not sure paa..

Here is what I think differently..

Maybe Gayathri start playing thandhiramaa, as she knew Julie wasn't happy about this patch up.. Let me play by telling them (Julie and Raiza) or make them believe that she acted being nice or didn't like the patchup, so that she can get to know more evil about Julie and her plans..

aanaalum enakku romba aasai dhaan..

See naan positive van sonnaen 2 likes, nee negative ah sonna 4 likes... Negative ku adhiga madhippu ...

Hehe