Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Can anyone tell me What gayathri did that you guys are mad at her?
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Pudhu ponmozhi:

avanga (Oviya) solra karuthu la oru karuthum illa..

there is no opinion inside the opinion she says

A small request:

idhukku artham yaarukkaavadhu purinjaa enakku sollunga plz..

Depends on when this was said. If said as a compliment, it could mean, she does not have any ill intention. Her opinion is not meant to hurt.

If it was meant as a slur, it would mean the person's opinion has no value.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qadberry

Think different (like Oviya)

Maybe she would have meant when talked ill about Oviya all the time...

If it was any other contestant I would ve thought like that ...May be...I dont trust Gayathri...
Lavatza thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

looked like he was just lying for fun ๐Ÿ˜•... Oviya cleared the air na...They are just friends ...So no problem ... if he is engaged or getting married...

She cleared that during 3rd week. Today again she was saying I found a man... I don't understand... poor gal will get her heart broken...
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ganesh you need to do a lot of things ๐Ÿ˜ณ..
first clean ur mouth using acid coz u said gayu is baby ( my mind voice i have never seen such horrible baby in my life ) ..๐Ÿ˜†
.. she is innocent ( my mind voice , you definitely dont know the meaning of innocence )๐Ÿ˜† ...
. she is emotionally temparamental ( my mind voice , you used two wrong adjectives at one time , you need to correct ur grammer๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† ...
oviya speaks at wrong timings ( my mind voice , there is no watch in the house , how can she keep the note of timings duffer๐Ÿ˜ก ) ..
. gayu's anger melts like an ice if u try to understand her pov ( my mimd voice , if what you said is true then half of the problems of bb house would have solved before without being dragged ๐Ÿ˜† , this proves you are deaf too , so u need an ear check up too ๐Ÿ˜† ...
lastlly , oviya needs to see n speak ( my mind voice , you need an eye check up immediately ๐Ÿ˜†)
Edited by ..Jemimah.. - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavatza

She cleared that during 3rd week. Today again she was saying I found a man... I don't understand... poor gal will get her heart broken...

Looks like I missed something...Rava dosai eduka poiten...Enna Oviya sonanga?
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Depends on when this was said. If said as a compliment, it could mean, she does not have any ill intention. Her opinion is not meant to hurt.

If it was meant as a slur, it would mean the person's opinion has no value.

do you who said this? the Great Poli..

and I was teasing her.. lolz ๐Ÿ˜› didn't ask for real meaning ๐Ÿ˜‰
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Can anyone tell me What gayathri did that you guys are mad at her?

In that reporters task she cried a bit along with oviya ... we had 0.01 percent that she will change but glad she proved us wrong again by bitching about oviya behind her back๐Ÿ˜†...
So vtv and kh dont try to redeem gayu , she lost her last chance of redemption ๐Ÿ˜†
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When Gayathri told "See Bigg Boss Oviya cried for first time" and I was wondering was she(Gayathri) always wanted to see her(Oviya) cry and said it like she(Gayathri) has accomplished something...
Anyway atleast now Oviya can get supporters openly. Hope she ain't stop giving opinions, its what made people love her i believe...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I caught only the last 30.min or so of yhe episode.
Oviya seems to have come out shining from the reporter task. Ithink it was needed for her to get that off her chest with gayathri and now her smile is back. She does not have this lost look anymore. ๐Ÿ˜Š whether it would help or not, I think this session certainly gave oviya a breather.

Loved her acceptance and her generosity. This girl is so humble to her peers.. if this was a plan to start showing oviya in bad light, VTV would have to look for other ways.

I am not really angry with gayathri. I actually think she did ok considering everything. She is still acting all righteous but it is fune. If gayathri did an oviya, then she would not be gayathri. Her talk to raiza (who btw said "true true" ๐Ÿ˜†) could be taken to be meant as a way to avoid giving julie a direct answer. So I. Going to wait and watch. Not that I like her.

Julie is still the villi๐Ÿ˜ก ok that midnight masala was unwanted t be frank. What I she doing?๐Ÿคข summa ve pei mathiri thaan irruka.. Ithula pei vesham vera.
I get a feeling julie knows exactly how long she will be in the house. She keeps talking about staying in the house until the end๐Ÿ˜ฒ please please VTV, get her out. It is horrible every time she comes on screen.

Snehan got her feelings right๐Ÿ˜† madam is testing waters with gayathri. Now she is trying to join raiza to form a team.

Vyyapuri is getting better. His love poem to his wife was sweet and his expressions sweeter. This man is a relief in a house of madmen.

I think the men have come to genuinely like oviya except for snehan of course. I don't like him sitting next to any women. He is slimy๐Ÿคข