Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Here Riya or Ekta Kaul was killed and new lead came.Now Ekta is going as new lead in ghulam of Life ok where the old lead Niti Tylor dies.
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ekta kaul left the show isn't it?honestly one good show on sp wish at least they showed nimmis marriage nayi soch ka kuch to man rakhte
kash_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: savebookworm

Here Riya or Ekta Kaul was killed and new lead came.Now Ekta is going as new lead in ghulam of Life ok where the old lead Niti Tylor dies.

so now Ekta will be seen in Gulam... she left MAM so that could stay with her mother and planning to get marry by the end of year... what a rubbish excuse 😡 😡 😡 Actually she doesn't want to portray as a mother on screen... Ekta thanks you left MAM... because I got bored seeing your dumb acting and always saying same diolouge 😡 😡 😡 But now SP is closing MAM so it's heartbreaking for me... you are too indirectly responsible for closure 😲
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honestly i started watching during those three were given death penalty to me it was funny court drama and all than i liked the new concept specially shanty devi is old school,a very good concept about domestic voilence and how women are blamed and how a girl will deal with it i liked it ,it shouldhave continued at least for six months just happy ending its like a slap onour face
Hate star plus
savebookworm thumbnail
This not the first time Ekta became mother in a serial.In bade acche lagte hai she gives birth to a son.
kash_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it's more disappointed that MAM had ended on Saturday... miss you Raghav, Kusia and Shantiya. ... Good bye MAM 😭 😭 😭Edited by kash_111 - 6 years ago
savebookworm thumbnail
I was expecting the serial to run till Sunday.Its like vacating a marriage hall to make way for next party.Did the exit so hurriedly.
Nav_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I felt so emotional watching today's episode. This show was my daily dose of entertainment. I will miss shanti devi a lot. It was such a unique show I will miss it so much. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont understand why Ekta Kaul left MAM if she wanted to come back after few months with another show. Does that mean her excuse was lie? 
I wish MAM continued because Shivam Aarti story had a lot of potential :( its sad that the show ended so early.