Chandru Maharaj had got connections with Mantri?

kash_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Chandru is an unwanted guest at Shanti Sadan... earlier he was pretending that his presence will make Shantiya to do Dikhava... so that Charni gets some time to prove her innocence... but now Chandru is having bad eye on Charni... Chandru thinks that he is VIP and he deserves Charni as she is trapped in the family as no one is supporting her... if he has connections with Mantri or he is Shanti's relative if his motive is to take advantage of the situation and disrespect a women then he should be punished 😡 😡 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash_111

Chandru is an unwanted guest at Shanti Sadan... earlier he was pretending that his presence will make Shantiya to do Dikhava... so that Charni gets some time to prove her innocence... but now Chandru is having bad eye on Charni... Chandru thinks that he is VIP and he deserves Charni as she is trapped in the family as no one is supporting her... if he has connections with Mantri or he is Shanti's relative if his motive is to take advantage of the situation and disrespect a women then he should be punished 😡 😡 😡

Don't know which planet Charni belong to... she still thinks Ajay ji is her is her husband whom she loves. A guy who accused her to have extra marital relationship.  Always scared and  irresponsible. Chandu maharaj will indeed take advantage of her.  She will have Ganga Jamuna thru out the show till it ends on Aug 6 th. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜­
savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chandru does not have any connections to mantri he was bluffing as soon as inspector said call mantri I don't fear them Chandru backed off.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true,. well point is 
i think charni don't believe in word called "divorce" 

once u r divorced, you have no right on her ex husband, he got married to another woman, she herself got married to another man, actually when she cries and complains to shivam leave me leave me, i ask one question, you were going to get married to amit, so tell me, what would u do if you would b amit's wife.

No one can force u into unwanted marriage, Daadi is angry with her for this reason, she is acting innocent, wants her ex husband, dont want her current husband and acting decent, stop those tears and drama. 

i think that chandru is here to help her, he will make everyone see she is not characterless woman, he will try act evil infront of her and in the end of the day she will be proved decent. you can't prove someone decent unless you do undecent act with them. 
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its funny how many parpanch are in shanti sadan 
I don't know what charni is is she human girl has lots of sabar 
I think ammaji is doing all on purpose like taunting charni to how far she will go 
As of maharaj he's such a joke I don't know if he's playing or indeed want to help
Most annoying character is kusia