Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Linsie

i was away .. because of the new website...

so late reply

I understand. I myself have not been updating due to the new website.

minakrish thumbnail

Dear Readers,

There has been a major delay in or shall i say, a small hiatus from updating stories due to the change and transition of IF. πŸ™

Since we don’t have fonts available anymore, I have to edit all updates and my index to ensure they are set to the default font and format it accordingly. 😌

Georgia was my favourite font, but I cant do anything about it. πŸ˜•

Please be patient. I’ll be updating all fictions shortly. 😊

Mrina xx

minakrish thumbnail

Formatting old posts - such a pain.

minakrish thumbnail

Had taken a break due to the issues on IF but I'm glad I did. πŸ˜ƒ

I have now started working on my on-going stories. The Work in Progress list might change. Let's see. πŸ€”

Thank you to all my readers for being patient with me. Give me another week or so at the max. 😳

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for the index :)

minakrish thumbnail

Hello lovely people,

How are you? Been a really really long time. Sorry for being MIA.

Anyway, I'm here with a small and last announcement. I'll be moving all my fictions to Inkitt shortly.

Link to my profile: https://www.inkitt.com/mrinzi810

I'm planning to go through all my fictions in length, edit and re-write a few parts of my old fictions as well coz I feel my old fictions were a bit immature. Well, obviously, I was younger and when I recently read one of my old fiction, I thought I could write it better. I have 2 on-going fictions as well. I will be completing them and posting them on Inkitt as well. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Please follow me on Inkitt for all updates. It is a new account so be patient for things to be posted. I will start with posting my one shots first and then go on to the longer stories coz editing them takes a longer time. 😳

Those who don't want to read my stories, I completely understand. No hard feelings. 😊

If you guys want to reach me on IF for any queries or concerns, please PM me or you can drop a comment on here on my index which will be easier. This is the only thread I'll be checking.

Love y'all, ❀️

Mrina

Edited by mrinzi810 - 4 years ago
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Only a few days back, I uninstalled the INkit App. Now u move to this.. Unbelievable.... Khair All the best!!

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Kh_20

Only a few days back, I uninstalled the INkit App. Now u move to this.. Unbelievable.... Khair All the best!!

Lol

IF has shut down DMG Forums and might close QH Forum soon as well. I am on wattpad but I found inkitt better.

A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrinzi810

Lol

IF has shut down DMG Forums and might close QH Forum soon as well. I am on wattpad but I found inkitt better.

OMG why??

We can't read our old stories???

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mrinzi810

Lol

Hey I did Try finding your stories on inkitt I couldn't though.

Can you send me the links ?