Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

Thank you fro tagging me here.🤗

I think I would be interested in your Shivika ff as I used to follow Ishqbaaaz, so can you post me the links of your Shivika ff's

Shivika pe zyada likha nahi. Just OS:

All you need is Tea and Love! ~ Shivika OS

Pyar Maanga Hai Tumhi Se ~ Shivika OS {mature content}

Edited by minakrish - 1 years ago
DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: minakrish

If you both are interested in any of the old shows I've written on... this is my fanfiction index.😳

Oh wow! Feels like walking into a veritable treasure trove! Straightaway, ZGH caught my eye..we’ve had so many discussions around this show during BALH2! Also, it’s the only show I know/recognize 🤪
Edited by DazzlingLight - 1 years ago
Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Oh wow! Feels like walking into a veritable treasure trove! Straightaway, ZGH caught my eye..we’ve had so many discussions around this show during BALH2! Also, it’s the only show I know/recognize 🤪

You mirror me here Dazz!!!🤣

I onky recognized ishqbaaaz...though I know about zgh due to discussions in balh2, but still, the only show I knew was one 🤣🤪

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Shivika pe zyada lakhs nahi. Just OS:

All you need is Tea and Love! ~ Shivika OS

Pyar Maanga Hai Tumhi Se ~ Shivika OS {mature content)

No problem! OS is all good with me, and I would love to read it!!!

And once again, thank you so much for unlocking this treasure for us as dazz said, and giving me these links, will read them for sure 🤗❤

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Okay, so I have read both of your Os's and gosssshhhhhhh Minaaaaa!!! So so sooo good!!!😳

Like really, the first one was really well executed and written, and the plot was really interesting, and secind one to..ah I'm blushing so bad 😳

Really, you write so well. And I would request you, pretty please 😆 write on Raya too, I would love to read it!!!

This was really very good, and I definitely think you should come back to writing, and give us a treat with some good works on Raya for 🤗

Thank you for sharing these great works with me, lots of love ❤

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

ZGH is one of my absolute favorite Pakistani dramas. I have been planning a new FF on them for a while, just not getting enough time. If you do read the ZGH ones I have written, please do let me know what you think. Those were written quite a while back so I would assume I have gotten better if I write now since I have take writer's workshop last year.😳😆

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

Okay, so I have read both of your Os's and gosssshhhhhhh Minaaaaa!!! So so sooo good!!!😳

Like really, the first one was really well executed and written, and the plot was really interesting, and second one to..ah I'm blushing so bad 😳

Really, you write so well. And I would request you, pretty please 😆 write on Raya too, I would love to read it!!!

This was really very good, and I definitely think you should come back to writing, and give us a treat with some good works on Raya for 🤗

Thank you for sharing these great works with me, lots of love ❤

Awwwww... I'm blushing now.☺️ Thank you for the lovely compliments Nitya.❤️🤗

I truly appreciate your words of encouragement and will definitely try to write something on #RaYa over the coming weeks. Even if it is a OS or TS... I will definitely try!😳 Love always!❤️