Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys btw, funny incidents, my first day at work today.
A lady came & introduce herself as Julie... I wanted to screeeaaam!!!!😡
Just wanted to share with u all.. as u guys will understand that feeling perfectly 😆😆😆
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well put Uma...

As I said many times, bharani is a weirdo, maybe he didn't know what to do and what not to do...not defending, just based on my observations...
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Intha Julie and Gayathri thirunthave maatuthungala...

Till yesterday oru loosu 5 sec 5 sec nu broken recorder maathiri solitu thirinjuthu... innaiku soluthu uravugalai kaapatha poi sonan.. athu thappu ilanu... ithuku aama saami poduthu inoru loosu...

Ithungala elam ena seirathunu theriyala...

My blood starts boiling when I see that horrible laugh of these two and their faces... BB plz eliminate these two for the peace of the audience at least ... Sariya nuisance case ithunga rendum...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Well put Uma...

As I said many times, bharani is a weirdo, maybe he didn't know what to do and what not to do...not defending, just based on my observations...

Yes.. it could be misunderstood, misinterpreted or anything.. we don't know..

but as we know Kamal would not take a stand on a wrong person / a person with wrong deeds.. that too at this time where he is surrounded by many cases rising towards him on political front as well..

He hinted that ppl from rural areas are not familiar with the term 'personal space'..

another thing is prejudgement with one's appearance.. he looks confused with thiruttumuzhi.. he was walking throughout the day to escape from these ppl's torture, now blaming he was seen wandering in that area nu..

God only knows or else the channel may reveal it at later point.. Or they wanted to get it from everyone's mouth when they come out one by one to get a clear picture.. I'm leaving this here..
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just watched yesterday's episode

Namitha's hatred for oviya...😆

Why everyone saying snake is a strong contestant? Seems like he will definitely be in the finals
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Friends pls clarify me..the dress which Julie is wearing in the promo .. is it gayathri's dress???
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Just watched yesterday's episode

Namitha's hatred for oviya...😆

Why everyone saying snake is a strong contestant? Seems like he will definitely be in the finals

maybe the nallavan vesham he plays 😛 paasathai saappaattula kalandhu tharuvaar nu she said la 😆
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saw the new promo felt really bad when oviya was crying ... she is a strong girl and she should be till the end

Guys is there a way I could go and slap gay3 and Julie ?? really wanna hit that julie hard 😡
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavatza

In an industry dominated by males be it south or north it is great to see a lady breaking that trend. In TN - Rajnikanth, KH, Karnataka - Rajkumar , AP- NTR , Nagarjun ( Not v sure about others ) and Kerala - Mammoty and Mohan Lal and north - Amitabh Bacchan , Shah Rukh. .. First time I am seeing a lady being literally worshipped and becoming a brand. As a woman I am really proud of her irrespective of it being scripted or not. This gal is getting famous for all the right things. Salute Oviya...

True ..

But these politicians who doesn't have any work to do (who keep fighting for the chair and not looking into public issues), now using this #SaveOviya caption to defame the Bigg Boss show that Kamal hosts.. which makes the youth go behind it nu..

Dei.. first see your face in the mirror and then talk about others.. without even watching what's going on and why they are this much attracted towards this cool girl, just talking rubbish without knowing the context.. 😡

Even they are stomach burning on the sudden popularity Oviya got, which they couldn't get 😎
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Gayathri :Namitha is more famous than Oviya 🤣
Past got nothing to do with once u enter a show ...
Still these ppl are not getting it