Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Wth...I m feeling so bad to see Oviya in tears

Julie & Gayathri

Seriously every tym I hear Julie's voice... I feel like screaming at the top of my voice😡
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silverfox

Even if Gay3 goes her equation with Julie will not change much becoz both of them knew about each other. They both are using each other. But as you said her equation with boys might change though I am not expecting much change between gay3 and Sakthi

Exactly.. secret room la irundhu ellaathayum paarthaalum, even if she sees someone pointing her mistakes or badmouth her, there is no use.. she is not gonna gain anything or won't to ready or willing to correct herself.. All that can happen when she goes back inside is, she would continue to be her usual self of showing that panni moonju and spreading hatred 😡

But as stated above, atleast Ganesh can get benefited on learning and judging people which helps him in personal front and change his perception on those who are roaming with masks..
Lavatza thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello I am new to the forum. Such nail biting discussion about oviya crying and I could not help but post. This is atrocious. I have never been a fan of anyone but oviya is something else I feel..
BTW anyone has any idea what is the reaction of namitha on seeing such overwhelming love for oviya from the public.

Lavatza thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In an industry dominated by males be it south or north it is great to see a lady breaking that trend. In TN - Rajnikanth, KH, Karnataka - Rajkumar , AP- NTR , Nagarjun ( Not v sure about others ) and Kerala - Mammoty and Mohan Lal and north - Amitabh Bacchan , Shah Rukh. .. First time I am seeing a lady being literally worshipped and becoming a brand. As a woman I am really proud of her irrespective of it being scripted or not. This gal is getting famous for all the right things. Salute Oviya...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Seriously every tym I hear Julie's voice... I feel like screaming at the top of my voice😡

I believe the sequence of the bits shown in the promo to be in order, so that finally she says happy now 😊

Also if we see, Oviya doesn't like to show her tears to the camera (even on the other day) whereas these who neeli kanneer vadichify nallaa kaattify their (paakka mudiyaadha) face..

here's the difference between our Queen ❤️ and others..
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oviya &aarav😊
https://www.facebook.com/134040860524522/videos/134757440452864/
or

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Oviya-Army-134040860524522/videos/?ref=page_internal

sorry guys if its already posted but i too much love this above video
Edited by ll-Yuvi-ll - 7 years ago
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know I find lots of similarities between my baby bani from previous season of bb and oviya minus the body building sessions 😆 .. both are ma lovelies ❤️
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

oviya &aarav😊
https://www.facebook.com/134040860524522/videos/134757440452864/
or

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Oviya-Army-134040860524522/videos/?ref=page_internal

sorry guys if its already posted but i too much love this above video

they look very cute together❤️
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Evening everyone. I am gonna skip all episodes till either Julie or Nayathri is eliminated.
Will be depended on u guys for updates and thanks in advance.
Regarding the whole Bharani blaming issue by Namitha. I strongly believe Bharani is innocent.👍🏼
The following are the reasons..

1) Dun see a reason why Vijaytv or esp KH will hid this issue if he really did such a disgusting act.
The way Kamal was defending Bharani was an evident to this. There is no good reason they will try to hid this.

2) If he really was bad, why doesnt Oviya talk about it? Knowing the kind of person she is, if Bharani was indeed a womaniser, dun see a reason why she wun voice it out.
Come on people, Oviya is way hotter than that Senna Panni. 😆
Well some may argue, he didnt behave like that with Oviya..Whatever

3) Harthi has mentioned in her tweet that he is innocent. I know Harthi has attitude problem but she is never fake 👏 I know we all collectively voted her out, but her honesty is something that we never failed to admire 👍🏼

4) Why should we believe Namitha? 🤣 We know how much she manipulates and twist n turn things. Bharani might have touched her accidentally, and she is putting patini vesham.
Kamal has clearly said, such a thing was not shown in any footages..But she refused.
Namitha has to stop putting pathini vesham. What does she has to say about her kattipudi sequence with Snehan last night? She is disgusting 👎🏼

Just put forth my opinion, feel free to agree or disagree 😳

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Avala enga nimmathiyaa vidraanga😡

If Gay3 & Julie were infront of me , i would murder that b****s😡