Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

ha ha ha.. Loved Kamal's expressions when she stick to her own perception even after revealing the truth publicly.. have belief in Gayu and Oviya is at fault nu sollumbodhu Kamal reaction was worth the watch ๐Ÿ˜Ž (ungalukku laam moolaye illayaa ๐Ÿคฃ)

Ithalaam sonnalum thirundaadu nu ninachiruppar๐Ÿ˜Š

This week, KH mentioned gayathri's use of bad language subtly multiple times. He asked the same thing to shakti when shakti was on a rant of how oviya used bad words.
Kamal said shakti seemed one sided. He added that that was shakti's prerogative but the audience were watching. Shakti did not get the hint I guess
Namitha athe kuttaila orina matta thaana.
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Guys? Sorry was caught with work the whole day.
Any new promo? How is Oviya Kutty?๐Ÿ˜‰
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
New Promo: Oviya in confession room says: Ungakitta konjum pesunun pola iruku and says I am not that strong and she cries turning away from the camera. Outside they are doing some task. Gaythri says: Oviya I like to stay away form you. Julie says: Orutharta pesumbotho avungala vimarsikkumbotho yosichu pannanumnu... This is intended to hurt Oviya. Then Oviya comes and says: 1 hour ku munadi varaikum prechanaigal irunthuchu but ipo I am so happy nu.
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Uma90

Hi Guys? Sorry was caught with work the whole day.

Any new promo? How is Oviya Kutty?๐Ÿ˜‰

Avala enga nimmathiyaa vidraanga๐Ÿ˜ก
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tiana.
Have to wait and see what happened. Looks like the stress is finally getting to the poor girl. Intha julie and gayathri are relentless. ๐Ÿ˜ก
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vaiyapuri :

This person was just overwhelmed on hearing compliments about men. On hearing the huge applause when Snehan mentioned about Oviya's qualities, he was moved completely..

Also doesn't agree with Sakthi-Gaya3's take even after showing the reality and what the public like in them..

He is completely against their say of Oviya being given chance for 4 weeks for realisation (enna realise pannanum Sakthi?) and targeting them for their single small mistake that they committed unknowingly (adengappaa.. vilangidum.. avinga moolai ya kondu poi museum la vaikka ๐Ÿ˜† )

Vaiyapuri nailed, "avanga kitta irukkura chinna chinna nalla vishayangal makkalukku pichirukku.. adhanaala support panraanga" ๐Ÿ‘ adha vittuputtu 4 vaaram adhu idhu nu pesikittu... ๐Ÿ˜† well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Aarav :

He started realising it well before that this gang is trying to manipulate things.. but didn't oppose them... maybe he might of thought to be with them to study their real intensions or plans ๐Ÿ˜‰ (idhu konjam over dhaan ๐Ÿ˜›)

I really liked what he said after the first part of the session with Kamal.. payyanukku ippodhaan nallaa urachirukku.. he himself said that.. ippo indha game enakku nallaa purinjiduchu.. naama nammalaave irukkuradha dhaan makkal virumburaanga.. naama nadikkaama irukkura varaikkum kandippaa indha veetla iruppom.. velila anuppa maattaanga.. appadiye ponaalum adhukku muzhukka muzhukka naama dhaan kaaranam.. thappu namma kitta dhaan irukkum fantastic man ๐Ÿ‘ good observations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ganesh:

His confusions got cleared right after the short film shown.. In fact he enjoyed watching Oviya's confidence ๐Ÿ˜ณ and support public gives her and the reality hit.. Later he tried to make Julie realise the same, but it went into deaf ears..

He agrees with Vaiyapuri and Aarav's calculations on elimination part, adds that we need to learn from it and correct ourselves which they point out which we might not have known till now... perfect man ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

~~~~~

With these 3 not saying their opinion boldly in front of the bullies and aamaan saami Snake, some may call them coward.. But it can also be like,

1. Edhukku prechanai/vambu? . (Even in real life not many of us raise voices for Aniyayams or come forward to help a person struggling for life, road accidents.. though we wish to do, we don't)

2. Inspite of Kamal's indirect warning, or someone tried their hands already to knock some sense, these creatures are not ready to give a damn listen or understand.. sevudan kaadhula ooadhuna sangu nu irukkalaam

3. (most likely) ungalukku oru prestige irukku, neenga vera level nu ivangale keeping them in heights (again same reason of cine family background).. I really can't understand why they think so? ennamo indha Raguram master and P.Vasu family um dhaan uyarndhadhu.. ivangalai pagachikitta pinnadi career la problems varalaam nu thonirukkalaam.. But ivangale failures.. how do you think you need their karunai to get chances in future? enna pannida mudiyum avangalaala?

I hope they break this 'so called' (illaadha) madhippu on those spoilt brats and be themselves and lend their voices..
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Talking abt snake, seems like he is in good books of all bb contestants, only viewers know his another side
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no oviya is crying

And why VTV keeps showing Julie's face in between... so irritating
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
new promo la cha i feel very bad for oviya๐Ÿ˜ญ this is the difference between true tears n tears of that fake julie๐Ÿ˜ก does she think she is some type of great human being giving advice to oviya first she should shut her mouth ... avlo kovam varuthu๐Ÿ˜ก
gayathri solrathu oviya solanum it is better for oviya to stay away from her...apdi enna oviya pannita nu she is sticking to that julie๐Ÿฅฑ
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Wth...I m feeling so bad to see Oviya in tears
Julie & Gayathri