Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@harini... Can you please tell me wat oyoya tried to tell gay3 after tat powder issue?
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

I wish ..Nayathri should be sent to secret room..

Appothan true colors of all will be exposed..julieku than Athu marana adi..evanum ithu pecha ketka maatan..she should feel the pain of isolation..

Bb veedum amaithi poongava irukum few daysku..nammalum than

Yeah.. konjam thala Vali kammiyaagum next week.

Shakti is wary of julie and considers her the root cause of many things. Aarav knows her and will not entertain her tantrums.
Only snehan will give her some attention.

Raiza won't care. Oviya will hopefully not give her a shoulder to cry on again.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

@harini... Can you please tell me wat oyoya tried to tell gay3 after tat powder issue?

Oviya told her that whatever they do is shown as is and not manipulated. GayathrI was crying and ranting that BB had manipulated the footage to show her in bad light.
Namitha went one step ahead and said BB should have clarified the word 'seer'.

Oviya told them that this was how the game works. BB creates some situations and it is upto the contestant to react to it creating the right impression.

KH made it simple. BB creates situations. You write your own screen play for that.
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot harini
I read in " bigg boss troll" fb page that gayathri has given interview to a magazine stating " makkal aasai pattal mudhalvar aaga thayaar" . May be she has come here for tat..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Gayathri, shakti and snehan wrote a script of fake apology for julie and said people will 'forgive'. Snehan said that people even forgive murdurers if they say sorry.πŸ˜†

Don't these guys realize that this will also be shown. Avalavu muttaalgala?

Idhedhaan my sister was telling.. TV la idhaiyum paarppaangale nu yen indha loosungalukku puriyala nu 🀣 🀣

I noticed one thing.. Snehan when unable to handle those who are stubborn, he raises his voice, try to put some sense with some examples (though he knew that's not right / truth.. at times he says Oviya is wrong but clearly he knows no fault on her).. Just to adakkify this over ah thullifying ponnu who doesn't listen to him.. Just my thoughts..

Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Thanks a lot harini

I read in " bigg boss troll" fb page that gayathri has given interview to a magazine stating " makkal aasai pattal mudhalvar aaga thayaar" . May be she has come here for tat..

🀣 ok. That's one dream down the drain
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Idhedhaan my sister was telling.. TV la idhaiyum paarppaangale nu yen indha loosungalukku puriyala nu 🀣 🀣

I noticed one thing.. Snehan when unable to handle those who are stubborn, he raises his voice, try to put some sense with some examples (though he knew that's not right / truth.. at times he says Oviya is wrong but clearly he knows no fault on her).. Just to adakkify this over ah thullifying ponnu who doesn't listen to him.. Just my thoughts..

Snehan does that quite a bit😊
He also says yes to a lot of shakti and gayathri's rants. It's his way of dealing with the differing opinions and getting a compromise I think.
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

🀣 ok. That's one dream down the drain

Oruthanuku eandrichhu nekavae thuppu elaiyaam , avanuku ombodhu pondati kaekudhuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Namitha still supports Gayathri because she doesn't understand half the meaning of what she says... Also she is completely blinded by her hatred to Oviya/Bharani... She is unable to see the good in them... Whatever KH asks... Her reply is if anybody are wrong... Oviya is also wrong..

ha ha ha.. Loved Kamal's expressions when she stick to her own perception even after revealing the truth publicly.. have belief in Gayu and Oviya is at fault nu sollumbodhu Kamal reaction was worth the watch 😎 (ungalukku laam moolaye illayaa 🀣)
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
On one side, I get angry at aarav. He understands the game and is playing it the way he knows how. I get it.
Aana, his talks to gayathri and shakti is pretty opposite to what he says when they are not there. Ithula, he apologizes for saying gayathri and gang were wrong that night. 😑 Why would he do that?

Gayathri apologizes to aarav for thinking that he was blaming her but does not have the decency to apologize to oviya for her behavior. Itha oruthanum solla maataangala? What kind of friends are these?