Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Vyyapuri made a comment to aarav and Ganesh after the others left. "Ivanga sollara tha eppothum kaekannum nu ninachathaan problem varuthu". He nailed it.
Julie fake apology was pulled out of her. That was not needed. It brought a false calm for the episode but we see the attitude unchanged after that. I agree with silverfox on that.
This is a game and the players choose to play it based on their perception and their values.

Some one in the thread said that julie probably is trying tI copy oviya and feels that insisting to see something on the tape will get her out of trouble. I don't think that is her intention completely though it does create a sense of confusion.

It's human nature to console a distressed person. Inspite of being wronged, oviya chooses to not cry. She could have easily wailed after the video was shown and got the sympathy of the housemates. She chose to stay drama free. Hence the audine like her. But the inmates find this a little wierd.

For a person like GayathrI, namitha who say they are strong women, when the going gets tough, the first thing they do is go to the men and cry. Hence oviya's independence and strength are incomprehensible to them. They just cannot fathom this nature.

Everyone went to julie and consoled her. She got away and came out of this episode almost wholly because of her crying drama yesterday. No one except oviya called out on her.
GayathrI did the same with the chocolate powder incident.

Even with us, the person we most give attention to is the tantrum maker. At work, the person who demands the most privileges and promotions and threatens to quit are handled with baby gloves. The ones who remain silent go innoticed. No wonder BB has a similar setup inside.

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krithika2012

Secret room la - normal human beings ku work agum.

Julie ivlow kevalama poi solliyum gayatri hasnt changed. Gayatri insults julie in her face - that doesnt have any effect. So what effect can secret room have on these people.

Julie secret room ponna vestu. GayathrI is the right person to go. Ganesh, Vyyapuri, and aarav also will not change anything.
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Julie secret room ponna vestu. GayathrI is the right person to go. Ganesh, Vyyapuri, and aarav also will not change anything.

Gayathri or Ganesh should go IMO .. Gaya3 for obvious reasons you guys stated like knowing about how Julie talks once she's gone and sees the differences in the boys as well in her absence.

Ganesh because he tends to believe everyone to be good. Despite being a strong player, he doesn't know how to differentiate between characters, so he'll actually benefit from the third person POV.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I for one not interested in the secret room especially if sending gayu in. I doubt she will change after seeing someone bad mouthing her or if juli is doing that. Gayu already knows julie character. Idhulae secret room lae vera she needs to sit and see aa? She will still come back and tell Juli its ok ma you were playing the game right nu. The same she would do to sakthi also 😆 Secret room will be total waste pa.

Instead i want Wild card contestant to come in. If only that guy from Conextion can join in semma ragalae aa irakum lolz.

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Vyyapuri made a comment to aarav and Ganesh after the others left. "Ivanga sollara tha eppothum kaekannum nu ninachathaan problem varuthu". He nailed it.

Julie fake apology was pulled out of her. That was not needed. It brought a false calm for the episode but we see the attitude unchanged after that. I agree with silverfox on that.
This is a game and the players choose to play it based on their perception and their values.

Some one in the thread said that julie probably is trying tI copy oviya and feels that insisting to see something on the tape will get her out of trouble. I don't think that is her intention completely though it does create a sense of confusion.

It's human nature to console a distressed person. Inspite of being wronged, oviya chooses to not cry. She could have easily wailed after the video was shown and got the sympathy of the housemates. She chose to stay drama free. Hence the audine like her. But the inmates find this a little wierd.

For a person like GayathrI, namitha who say they are strong women, when the going gets tough, the first thing they do is go to the men and cry. Hence oviya's independence and strength are incomprehensible to them. They just cannot fathom this nature.

Everyone went to julie and consoled her. She got away and came out of this episode almost wholly because of her crying drama yesterday. No one except oviya called out on her.
GayathrI did the same with the chocolate powder incident.

Even with us, the person we most give attention to is the tantrum maker. At work, the person who demands the most privileges and promotions and threatens to quit are handled with baby gloves. The ones who remain silent go innoticed. No wonder BB has a similar setup inside.

&bold : That was me .. May be u r right there.

@Blue : That's what I liked in Oviya .. strong and matured .. Though she is hurt she doesnot expect anything from anyone. It is tough to be like that

Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Secret Room ku pora contestants who selects? nomination process la select annavanga thaan secret room ku poga mudiyum nu nenaikaraen apidi partha Gayathri nomination layae vara maatannu thonudhu.. it might be
Julie
Raiza
Oviya

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

I for one not interested in the secret room especially if sending gayu in. I doubt she will change after seeing someone bad mouthing her or if juli is doing that. Gayu already knows julie character. Idhulae secret room lae vera she needs to sit and see aa? She will still come back and tell Juli its ok ma you were playing the game right nu. The same she would do to sakthi also 😆 Secret room will be total waste pa.

Instead i want Wild card contestant to come in. If only that guy from Conextion can join in semma ragalae aa irakum lolz.

it not about only Julie...Shakthi,Snehan,Aarav, Vaiyabhuri are there...These four kind of speaking truth in her absence ...And only acting good/agreeing with her in front of her...
n2c2be thumbnail
Hi
Started watching only since the last ten days .
one thing i cannot understand is why these brats like shakthi and Gayatri keep insisting they came in to change? They both have serious anger issues and they need to go to a psychiatrist and not enter a game show .

Also, in the last episode they kept saying Oviya hasnt changed. Have they? I have only watched the last two weeks and ever day they seem to be getting worse ! At least Oviya said she will try, but she is actually happy the way she is. She has faults , she is human and accepts it.

These hypocrites on the other hand...
silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Gayathri or Ganesh should go IMO .. Gaya3 for obvious reasons you guys stated like knowing about how Julie talks once she's gone and sees the differences in the boys as well in her absence.

Ganesh because he tends to believe everyone to be good. Despite being a strong player, he doesn't know how to differentiate between characters, so he'll actually benefit from the third person POV.

Even if Gay3 goes her equation with Julie will not change much becoz both of them knew about each other. They both are using each other. But as you said her equation with boys might change though I am not expecting much change between gay3 and Sakthi
silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: n2c2be

Hi

Started watching only since the last ten days .
one thing i cannot understand is why these brats like shakthi and Gayatri keep insisting they came in to change? They both have serious anger issues and they need to go to a psychiatrist and not enter a game show .

Also, in the last episode they kept saying Oviya hasnt changed. Have they? I have only watched the last two weeks and ever day they seem to be getting worse ! At least Oviya said she will try, but she is actually happy the way she is. She has faults , she is human and accepts it.

These hypocrites on the other hand...

Haha true ..👏