Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Secret room la - normal human beings ku work agum.

Julie ivlow kevalama poi solliyum gayatri hasnt changed. Gayatri insults julie in her face - that doesnt have any effect. So what effect can secret room have on these people.

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@silverfox basically for bully gang both image and character are same in my opinion simple. Coz they behave the same way. They try to pretend but it comes out at one or the other instance. So basically Julie damaged it more "( which was already damaged be it character or image coz i feel they don't show what they possess , they are not real so in some or the other way originality comes out. ) Julie already lost her everything , now she is doing everything possible to let the same happen to others..

julie apologised but it was not her decision , it was an imposed decision and it didnt came from her heart. she has to apologise as she framed oviya in this and unnecessarily triggered the entire situation by involving others too

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

She uses her dress, earrings everything and still backstabs

Promo irritates... evlo pattalum thirunthatha jenmangal
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ShanC still I standby my opinion , it is a game and she need not ask sorry. If she asks sorry yes it will bring some peace to her inner conscious someday, it will reflect her good but that should be her learning/takeaway from that incident ..
May be let us agree to disagree..
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

@ShanC still I standby my opinion , it is a game and she need not ask sorry. If she asks sorry yes it will bring some peace to her inner conscious someday, it will reflect her good but that should be her learning/takeaway from that incident ..

May be let us agree to disagree..

The game is only to stay inside the house for those 3 months. Definitely not bully or lie - if that is allowed Kamal wont be correcting in every saturday. That is not allowed.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This post is entirely about our Queen OVIYA ❤️

I don't know where to begin with.. she's such a cutie, that whatever she does is likable.. 😳 I keep on watching the repeats just to admire her 😉 the way she reacts or take up a particular thing, more matured in handling at this age 👏 which I believe 'lakshathula oruthar' has..

She knows what she's doing. if you point out she being wrong at the moment, she immediately accepts and apologise then and there even if that's not necessary as such..

No backbiting, No backstabbing, No complaints.. just be herself.. 👍🏼

Everybody (bully gang) claims she doesn't care about anything.. Yes.. Ofcourse thats true.. if you ppl doesn't give proper answer / respect / hear her stand / ignore, do you think a person with self respect still sit and hear whatever nonsense you talk?

The way she acknowledges audience love with 'Love You Guys' and she dancing before mirror and camera, we love that.. ❤️ But those jealous ppl always trying to find fault in her actions and keep blabbering that her mistakes are not shown outside.. Arre.. that's your perception and not portrayal..

Sakthi and few more stressing that she doesn't work.. Ofcourse yes, I mean she doesn't act by simply present there to prove anyone that you are hardworking.. she plans and does it.. (This is a big issue at work place where those who stay late claims to work hard but whereas those who finishes earlier are the ones who works efficient within the planned time)

Above all, she is always open and ready for any talk.. she kept insisting that she doesn't hold any grudges against anyone, has got no ego in having a talk to sort the issue and point out her mistakes..

Today morning while watching the repeat with my mom, I said "It's hard to find such an amazing person, who possess such good qualities and pure at heart and open for any criticism.."

She maybe younger to me, but I have lots to learn from her.. I don't have that big heart to forgive someone so easily who hurt me.. Though I don't prefer the revenge path, I do hate and avoid them completely rather than being nice in front of them..

Now, I'm gonna take a step to be like her, which may in turn, would gain me the love of everyone..

As said already, those inmates are lucky to have her around but do not know her worth and treating like an enemy..

Lastly, her patience and tolerance level.. hats off darling 👏 I can't imagine a situation of being cornered by everyone and left alone.. But she is just awesome burying her hurt and sorrow.. great human being..

Unakku dhaan suthi podanum.. Talk of the town..

I pray for all your goodness, strength and wish you win the title as you've already won millions of hearts.. Love you ❤️
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ the dress looks so bad on julie...maybe only snehan likes it on her...😆

hopper_ocean, your idea is nice, but i really cant stand julie, see the promo, i felt like punching by laptop seeing her singing chilax and laughing like hyena
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

@silverfox basically for bully gang both image and character are same in my opinion simple. Coz they behave the same way. They try to pretend but it comes out at one or the other instance. So basically Julie damaged it more "( which was already damaged be it character or image coz i feel they don't show what they possess , they are not real so in some or the other way originality comes out. ) Julie already lost her everything , now she is doing everything possible to let the same happen to others..

julie apologised but it was not her decision , it was an imposed decision and it didnt came from her heart. she has to apologise as she framed oviya in this and unnecessarily triggered the entire situation by involving others too

I agree to some extent here..

@bold - exactly .. That's what I am saying no one should expect or force her to ask sorry .. Again she is cheating by asking a sorry from mouth and not heart ... if she realises her mistake that itself will be more than enough ..

I guess I will stop here and I agree to disagree with u 😊
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ramyvijay, nice post...too good...

yes oviya has so much patience...if i were her, i would have given two hard punches to julie and one karate kick at bullie...
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ramyaaa!! Such a beautiful post seriously ❤️ Everything you said was really heartfelt ❤️

Oviya is an angel. And I can't be any happier to have known this girl through this show, I almost look up to her. 😳 My mom has been saying, 'how life works .. she got fame and love for her golden character rather than her acting or profession. that's the biggest acknowledgment she could get' nu .. And I think it's so true. She'll be blessed for her pure self in life. I want to see her succeed and truly go places ❤️

And at every instance her patience just wows me. I won't even be half way there to her patience level at her age. She's simply beautiful, inside out. ❤️