Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cutey_chandy

I guess gay3 or Julie will be sent to secret room.

This is to safegaurd them from eviction for 2 weeks.

sending gay3 will change the dynamics also a lot

sending Julie will be a waste in IMO...Despite knowing wat bully gang think about her ...She is licking their feet ...Shakthi/Gayathri will be good choice as they are friends and this will test their bond ...Aana ivangaluku dhan game mu puriyala ...Onnum theriyala...Yaara anupi ennna punniyam
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

It's a place one if the contestants will be sent for a few days. The others in the house will think that person was eliminated but in actual, the person will be secluded in a room. They can see what us happening in the house via a tv.
Then they will come back to the main house. Usually based on how the others behave after t bg e contestant is gone is bound to create drama when they ate back.

Learned something new here. Tks.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Lolz vennam NJ lets get gayu out first. I want to see Julie alone with her akka kokka πŸ˜› oru one week ku let her be alone and hopefully oviya kicks her ass of when she comes back to Oviya πŸ˜† Of course she will go to her anna nonna nu but i think the guys will be alright if gayu is out!!

One thing i don't understand is why arav vayapuri and ganesh can't say things straight to gayu face and trying to keep on her side. If this 3 guys goes to oviya side - automatically snehan will move there. Left is sakthi gayu and juli - idhulae kandhipa gayu cannot rule anything. This 3 guys for me are still coward. They speak taniya but not dare to say it to gayu face πŸ˜•

I think that is going to happen...gay3 will sent to secret room and Juile will go starightly to oviya becoz she has a habit to tell stories to anyone for whole... raiza will never hear her... but queen will listen her and forget her past...and be with her...

Definitely julie will bad mouth gayathiri... after few days Nayu will come and will see the reactions
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
In secret room task...BB can bring their twist ... For example Some time they ask d contestants to badmouth deliberately so that secret room contestant can pick any of the contestants name for nomination but in real they are saving them...So even their friends start talking about them badly in front of camera...
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

not at the cost of damaging your's and others image😊

Sorry I don't think u should be image conscious but u should be character conscious ... image is something which u want others to c but character is something which u and others c .. so she used a ugly trick and her ugly character came out. But still she need not ask sorry if that is her character.
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

sending Julie will be a waste in IMO...Despite knowing wat bully gang think about her ...She is licking their feet ...Shakthi/Gayathri will be good choice as they are friends and this will test their bond ...Aana ivangaluku dhan game mu puriyala ...Onnum theriyala...Yaara anupi ennna punniyam

To me gay3 has to go to secret room...

Becoz i belive gay3 will not bad mouth sakthi eveb if he goes... but shakthi will definitely do...

And poli also will bad mouth nayu
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Looks like it. I always thought she had on a dress that was one size too small for her.

I feel like their smile itself is nasty.🀒 Agathin azhagu mugathIL theriyum nu sollrathu ithu thaano?

She uses her dress, earrings everything and still backstabs
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Sorry I don't think u should be image conscious but u should be character conscious ... image is something which u want others to c but character is something which u and others c .. so she used a ugly trick and her ugly character came out. But still she need not ask sorry if that is her character.

She should ask sorry becoz she only called oviya for support but after sometime she changed the track completely and triggered the whole a gang against her..

Is this she has to do for someone supported her when she was there are not
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Friends, pls excuse me if o I am wrong,,there is a serious problem with gayathri ... I am very sorry to say this... But gayathri is not with her husband now... When she was young, she wud HV thought there is no need of a man in her life as she has money.. but now she is 35+ and she s badly in need of a company.. that's y she is going behind shakthi in the name of friend and aarav in the name of Akka... If u remember she was was always seen with aarav after he distanced himself from oviya till he was questioned by Kamal sir... And also during that diamond stealing episode she was very happy to enact the role of shakthi's wife.. they both were in a chair on the same day night outside and she could not hide her excitement in her face... That's y she is jealous of young pretty goood girls who are liked by men. Also she is actually weak at her heart though she looks strong outside... You can feel a tension in her voice whenever she shouts at oviya...above all, oviya is a very good dancer which is making her jealousy worse... So she really needs some counseling and a companion... Otherwise she will be continuing her devil attitude... again it's only my pov... Not sure if I m right

I don't agree on this and don't want to comment on their private life just because they happened to agree to be filmed for 24 hours of their life for 100 days doesn't mean public learnt a lot about them, a person lives lot more than 100 days and some friendships doesn't even form in 100 days IMO...

.Samrata. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

see dear i dont defend Gayatri , i said u cant judge Jade goody's real life just coz she becoz she behave racist in BB house ,we never know Gayatri may be horrible in real life too or may be nicer then we imagine ,but the matter is she really bad in BB house so i say only we have to discuss abt it rather then digging her private (outside BB isssue)thing like her old interview or her ideology or divorce or her parents etc its ok its just like troll but its bad suppose its comes from the heart,

of course she know everything esp she under watch ,i dont think she didnt realist her mistake in fact she done after knowing its wrong ,for example priyanka jagga( bb10) make a controversy like her edited part ,sallu ask her to entertain,makers favor with Bani etc even sallu fans calls her sick,no one ready to believe her OR support her , this is the reality of such reality show , u all must notice one thing Kamal didnt warn her even though he give some advised to Oviya (sure he must do something in Upcoming episode) till the date no inmates nominate her if she nominate she will eliminated so neither Vijay TV nor maker want this ,even if she eliminated someone will replace her annoying place with same attitude
My POV its business more then a show so take all the things with light mood coz some people words coming from heart,enjoy and Chill πŸ˜› ,that's why i saying Criticism should be in the limit of BB or the person level not into their personal level (coz i feel FB sarcasm ingrathu vera ,IF level vera )

P.S i share my Opinion ,sorry if i Offend You

There is news behind every NEWS
Blue - wow 10 yrs old history πŸ˜ƒ Yuvi u dont need to go Kevin ,Shilpa herself defend Jade once she announced as BB winner ,she owe her fame to JG after her death ,danell oyloud (spelling tappuπŸ˜†she too abused shilpa) participated at life in metro London premier,for me it up to in level of entertainment or time pass ,FB/YT enga pathalum romba seriesa Gayatri flap career,avanga divorced Hubby,sethupona avanga appa varaikku thondi eduthu kevalama thetikittu irugnaga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think for Julie she wants to stay in BB(money seems matter to her) ,regarding Gayatri she want to be limelight no matter its good or bad just like Powerstar πŸ˜†
i eagerly waiting for Gayatri elimination and her interview abt that whether she apology for her behavior or blame the channel or HM etc,to be frank my exception is whatsup with Gayatri after BB?whether she collaborate with Vijay tv/KH in future ?etc(Kocham overa than poreno?🀣) Fishy is no one nominated her

Red- i read bb10 made many controversy but dont know the detail what does she say? just curious to knowπŸ€“

Edited by .Samrata. - 7 years ago