Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

An interesting week and weekend episode was worth waiting for.

Julie - unbelievable. She realized caught red handed yet ... Of course Oviya did say "kethudhuca" nu. And julie trying to prove she was provoke by that line. She fail to realize the whole story here is - She lied to the group that oviya pottufy to her that gayu and co said she is acting.Which oviya never said. 5 secs munnadhi video she is asking. It was played from the part arav left them and julie started saying its unbelievable they said she lied nu.

As kamal said its a nice family causes instead of scolding julie why you lied they were still nice to her and ask her not to cry done is done. Agreed with that but wished kamal pointed out none went to Oviya seriously and sit with her to say sorry 😕

Gayu and sakthi will never change. Spoil brat celebrity kids. Now we know why they never made name on their own!

Sorry I am disagreeing with u at some points here. Julie tried to use a situation to her advantage and it back fired , it damaged her character even more in the eyes of others. What I disagree is that we all expecting them to ask sorry .. why they should ask sorry unless they feel that it is a bad thing.. At the end of the day it is just a game in which u have to use some tricks/strategy ... it is a different matter whether u r using a ugly /good/ bad trick.

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silverfox

Sorry I am disagreeing with u at some points here. Julie tried to use a situation to her advantage and it back fired , it damaged her character even more in the eyes of others. What I disagree is that we all expecting them to ask sorry .. why they should ask sorry unless they feel that it is a bad thing.. At the end of the day it is just a game in which u have to use some tricks/strategy ... it is a different matter whether u r using a ugly /good/ bad trick.

not at the cost of damaging your's and others image😊
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mithra, this forum is an open one and a differing view is accepted for what it is.
With respect to julie, she wants to show herself as the victim rather than accept her fault. She lied. That is a fact. Now to justify that lie to sace yourself can be called self preservation but going beyond that and making another person's life miserable is unforgivable.
Julie knew she lied. She could have just let the situation diffuse she actively participated in the night tortures.. went out of her way to provoke oviya and ganged up against her in the worst way. That is not the act of a victim but a survivor who would do anything to win.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvXH5PJPeNU[/YOUTUBE]

Aama Gayathri neeya thedi kitta saabam un patkathila unkandhiruku...that saabam is making u look even more evil 😆

So Julie was wearing Oviya's dress in make over task???

Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvXH5PJPeNU[/YOUTUBE]

Aama Gayathri neeya thedi kitta saabam un patkathila unkandhiruku...that saabam is making u look even more evil 😆

So Julie was wearing Oviya's dress in make over task???

Looks like it. I always thought she had on a dress that was one size too small for her.

I feel like their smile itself is nasty.🤢 Agathin azhagu mugathIL theriyum nu sollrathu ithu thaano?
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .NJ.

we have to see and hear the irritating voice for two weeks pola...

makkale please eliminate julie later, even if bully is nominated together, please eliminate this cheat, no self respect, bacstabber lady...iva nala nurses ke aumanam...

Lolz vennam NJ lets get gayu out first. I want to see Julie alone with her akka kokka 😛 oru one week ku let her be alone and hopefully oviya kicks her ass of when she comes back to Oviya 😆 Of course she will go to her anna nonna nu but i think the guys will be alright if gayu is out!!

One thing i don't understand is why arav vayapuri and ganesh can't say things straight to gayu face and trying to keep on her side. If this 3 guys goes to oviya side - automatically snehan will move there. Left is sakthi gayu and juli - idhulae kandhipa gayu cannot rule anything. This 3 guys for me are still coward. They speak taniya but not dare to say it to gayu face 😕
cutey_chandy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess gay3 or Julie will be sent to secret room.
This is to safegaurd them from eviction for 2 weeks.

sending gay3 will change the dynamics also a lot
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Vyyapuri is not really interested in the happenings unless it is about Ganesh 's eating habits.
Aarav wants gayathri's favor after BB and does not want to be nominated.

Ganesh is in his own world most of the times. He trusts shakti. He mediates but backs off when some one is forceful.

GayathrI and shakti have the advantage of speaking tamil well. They are forceful and articulate.

Oviya and Ganesh are at a disadvantage. Hence they can twist oviya's words to mean what they want.
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello Guys,
What is this secret room you are talking about ?
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_30996

Hello Guys,

What is this secret room you are talking about ?

It's a place one if the contestants will be sent for a few days. The others in the house will think that person was eliminated but in actual, the person will be secluded in a room. They can see what us happening in the house via a tv.
Then they will come back to the main house. Usually based on how the others behave after t bg e contestant is gone is bound to create drama when they ate back.