Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karthi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
actually i have a dobut. Y kamal said that next week ter's no voting.๐Ÿ˜• Cuz definitely the contestants r gonna nominate julie fa sure. N the public is waiting fa it to happen. So vijay tv doesnt want to evict julie fa some more time n wanted to raise their TRP? atrocious.
If these r the reasons, then really am gonna hate the shw.๐Ÿ˜ก
Mithra78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Julie portrays herself as a victim but she is the most cunning opportunist who is ready to lick anyone's feet to stay in BB and achieve what she wants... I have no mercy for this girl... ceh girl nu sollave vekama irukku...

Hi,
Though julie is an opportunist, in this case she is not lying.she was made to believe by others that oviya is misleading her.
Though oviya is completely innocent and doesn't have a clue of what is going on, Julie is also either victimised by others lies or by her own foolishness.

jokarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
indha week la nominate panravangalla yaravadhu orutharai eliminatiion solli secret room anupuvangala?
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I beg to differ mithra, Julie is definitely lying...

How can she assume that they were referring to oviya when clearly the topic of conversation was about her...secondly based on the promo she agreed that she lied for her "sonthams"... Julie is definitely lying to keep herself close to the bullies and second to create a common target in the house by making oviya look bad. On top of that, she has no gratefulness at all, talks about evicting oviya when she was the only one there to console...

I rest my case... mithra I think it's better for us to agree to disagree
jokarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Then oviyayum nominate aagatum. 1 week secret roomlayavadhu endha torture illama nimmadhia irupa, oviya eliminate aakiyachunu ninachu gaya3 yum Julie ah next target ah vachu ala vaipa
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jokarthi

Then oviyayum nominate aagatum. 1 week secret roomlayavadhu endha torture illama nimmadhia irupa, oviya eliminate aakiyachunu ninachu gaya3 yum Julie ah next target ah vachu ala vaipa

I want gayathri to go to the secret room.

1. Julie will immediately show her true face and bitch about gayathri. GayathrI can watch that and enjoy.
2.Shakti and aarav will also react differently when she is not there

When gayathri is brought the week after that then ellam peyaranga maathiri irrukum. Some equations mat change.

Oviya already is alone in the house getting her to a secret room will not change the dynamics.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
On a light note, gayathri said she wanted to go out along with namitha. Not sure where that emotion went when namitha was going out
Julie sweated to stand by if namitha got evicted. So did raiza and gayathri ๐Ÿ˜†
Nalla support pannaanga๐Ÿ˜‰
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Friends, pls excuse me if o I am wrong,,there is a serious problem with gayathri ... I am very sorry to say this... But gayathri is not with her husband now... When she was young, she wud HV thought there is no need of a man in her life as she has money.. but now she is 35+ and she s badly in need of a company.. that's y she is going behind shakthi in the name of friend and aarav in the name of Akka... If u remember she was was always seen with aarav after he distanced himself from oviya till he was questioned by Kamal sir... And also during that diamond stealing episode she was very happy to enact the role of shakthi's wife.. they both were in a chair on the same day night outside and she could not hide her excitement in her face... That's y she is jealous of young pretty goood girls who are liked by men. Also she is actually weak at her heart though she looks strong outside... You can feel a tension in her voice whenever she shouts at oviya...above all, oviya is a very good dancer which is making her jealousy worse... So she really needs some counseling and a companion... Otherwise she will be continuing her devil attitude... again it's only my pov... Not sure if I m right
Mithra78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

I beg to differ mithra, Julie is definitely lying...

How can she assume that they were referring to oviya when clearly the topic of conversation was about her...

Because gayathri and namitha said so.

Originally posted by: .N.J

secondly based on the promo she agreed that she lied for her "sonthams"...

she might have realised oviya is not lying, and there is no point in proving "she only misleaded" because there is no one to buy it.

Originally posted by: .N.J.

On top of that, she has no gratefulness at all, talks about evicting oviya when she was the only one there to console...

I rest my case... mithra I think it's better for us to agree to disagree

i just represented Julie's POV that doesn't mean I support all her actions.even I hate her pachondhi character right from bharani's episode.
Last but not the least. Don't go along with the mass mentality. Voice your opinion if you feel that is correct. A great lesson I learned from "OVIYA".

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@mithra78 well to begin with if you see the episode from the start, it was Julie who triggered everyone not oviya. She herself is a bunch of lies who does all the unnecessary work to be in limelight. I beg to differ but she is the root cause of all the problems.