Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Shakti and gayathri ku enna kaanduna, it looks like Oviya has been saved 3 times and they don't understand her popularity. The are blind to their own faults so the think that oviya is at fault at all other times🥱

appadi ye ennamo ivanga nermaiyaa, thappu pannavangala nominate panna maadhiri, 3 times eviction la irundhum ava activities ah kandikkalai nu.. meaningless ah ve pesittu irukkaan indha Sakthi..

nominee list la innum varraadhavanga appadi ye mahaangal aam.. ayyo mudiyala with these cracks..

perception ah maathikka thayaaraave illa.. solradhukku onnum illa..
.Samrata. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

promo always misleading so bad news for U ,Your Ganesh wont 😆 i slightly differ with You ,his status not drop or goes higher ,You Loves him so u worried abt him but more then me and you so he known all the consequences ,not only he all others too ,Kandipa Gayatri kadasivaraikkum irukira vaippu irukku ,even if she frustrated to behave same then she evicted and some one exactly behave like Gayatri but nothing sure asap now ,still its long way to go,lets see😛

Naan ethuume TV pakkala Yuvi ,yesterday we gone Out so back to to home around 11 PM ,from today onwards mom and chitti busy with SunTV serial 😕

Yes still show didnt reach half of the Journey ,so looking forward to see without any assumption😛

i m not too worried for Ganesh journey in BB yet worried (remember vadivel comedy-unga Kanula irukira athe marana Payam en kanneleyum irukku) now people bash/troll Gaya3,Julie,sakthi and co, i m enjoying laughing out loud but should not be same for Ganesh coz i love him(avaru periya actor illanalum ,he is my very fav) , avarukku onnum Oppertunity kidakkala nu ninakiren ,otherwise there is no necessary for him to enter into BB show, ippadi ethachum sonna ennoda thampi kekuran ,Nee enna avan Pondadiyattam varuthappatukitu irukka?😡😆
ramyvijay thumbnail

hey cool😛

its not abt real or reel of Gayatri ,i said not goes with so so much of negativity outside to her BB matter

bold -they already choose non celebrity Julie for the reason😆 well i i dont think Raghuram master family such great in this industry (may be he popular choreographer or he have long time association with KH) if u still think such people(reputed ) wont earn bad name for channel 's gain, there are lot of example ,i m not saying Gayatri is innocent ,in fact she doing purposely or she cunning /expecting some gain for that
yeah her expression are real even KH every cute or angry expressions (that's what reality in drama or drama in reality)

see dear i just say my Opinion only i m not saying myself is right ,dont take anything serious that's all

hmmm.. I got it 👍🏼 even I just said my view on this front and no offense meant 😊

I also agree, it's just that Raguram master being a popular choreographer and Gayathri is from a family where most of them are associated with cine industry.. and that doesn't make her superior to any other in the house.. I really don't know and can't understand why other housemates Vaiyapuri, Ganesh, Aarav, Snehan feels/treats her like that..

I'm cool 😎 and nothing serious..

let's continue our healthy discussions 😊
Mithra78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum.as usual like others am also tempted to join the discussions.
You guys are rocking.enjoyed many of the posts so much.
Here is my opinion.
Julie is not lying.who victimised Julie ?
.Samrata. thumbnail

every expression of him is mass,there can be no other Ulaga nayagan

i hate Kamala Hassan
i dislike him
i criticis him
i scold him
but
i amazed him
i mesmerized by him
i kneel down when i saw him😛

that's Kamal he is the sweet ,he is the bitter ⭐️

.Samrata. thumbnail
@Guys Gayatri herself thinking she is from industry 's popular family but the fact is her dad just a dance master
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vyyapuri is the only person who has not catered to julie's tantrums. He neither approached her nor consoled her. He also rightly guessed even before the sessions that she is the root cause for everything.
I think Vyyapuri foes not understand oviya. But he does not have any personal issues with her. Plus, I liked how he specifically mentioned "enna 3 nu perum serthu corner pannaraanga" nu sollala. He knew what was happening.

Raiza was better first. She told julie in her face that she should stop her acting. Namitha also gave her two hoots.

Ganesh explained to julie as much as he could and then he gave up😆 Poor guy.

Aarav is still trying to sail in 2 noats. He knows the truth but he cannot accept it to the gang. I disliked how he went apologizing to gayathri for saying the truth that they were wrong😡

ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Vyyapuri is the only person who has not catered to julie's tantrums. He neither approached her nor consoled her. He also rightly guessed even before the sessions that she is the root cause for everything.

I think Vyyapuri foes not understand oviya. But he does not have any personal issues with her. Plus, I liked how he specifically mentioned "enna 3 nu perum serthu corner pannaraanga" nu sollala. He knew what was happening.

Raiza was better first. She told julie in her face that she should stop her acting. Namitha also gave her two hoots.

Ganesh explained to julie as much as he could and then he gave up😆Poor guy.

Aarav is still trying to sail in 2 noats. He knows the truth but he cannot accept it to the gang. I disliked how he went apologizing to gayathri for saying the truth that they were wrong😡

I guess it was she, the bully who came and asked, enna enga pakkamum thappu nu sollitta nu.. for which he tried to brush it off, yes he didn't oppose straight to her.. she then patted him saying, paravaala thambi..
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mithra78

Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum.as usual like others am also tempted to join the discussions.
You guys are rocking.enjoyed many of the posts so much.
Here is my opinion.
Julie is not lying.who victimised Julie ?

Julie portrays herself as a victim but she is the most cunning opportunist who is ready to lick anyone's feet to stay in BB and achieve what she wants... I have no mercy for this girl... ceh girl nu sollave vekama irukku...
Mithra78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Here is the sequence of events.
1. Kabadi team arrived.
2. Julie felt insulted in front of others.She called oviya and cried.
3. Whoever saw this (mainly girls)felt oviya is pouring oil.
4.shakti,gayathri,namitha getting jealous of oviya's popularity and discussing.
Namitha explaining about the insult she felt.
4. During lunch Julie was sitting outside and crying partly due to pain.
5. Oviya was telling namitha that she should not have said that in front of others.
6. Already heated namitha burst out.gayathri joined for bullying.
7. Someone said Julie is not well and gayathri said she is acting (uttered kanraavi)
8.namitha also having the same opinion said "why this drama? To win the prize?" While Julie came inside and sat.
9. Gayathri asked Julie whether she told in front of the camera that she is having pain? She added "you will get eliminated (like shree) if you are not well ", thinking that she would stop the drama.
10. Pain episode. Aarav and oviya took Julie to the room. Julie said "naan sethu ponaalum ..."dialogue.
11.arav left.again "enaku ketadhu blah blah". Oviya said "yaru sonanga nee actingnu"."avanga nenacha nenachutu pogatum"
12. Gayu came in. Julie asked " neengalum enna...". Gayu burst out.oviya left.noise started.Guys thought oviya again told all the dining table convo to julie.
13. Namitha came in. Gayathri and Namitha said they didn't say anything like that. So Julie assumed they were talking about oviya when she came in and oviya didn't clarify that they were talking about her and not about Julie and simply said don't bother about others.so she thought oviya is misleading her.
Though gayathri and shakti know about this they don't want to dig further because that will expose them