Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Namitha kum No Eviction kum evlo vidyasam...Nalla nose cut ..Did Kamal questioned Julie about her innovative rule? Next week question sessions vaikalam...I didnt enjoy tagging session ...Neutral ah irukuravanga pannadhan nalla irukum...
Raiza direct Eviction list is prank played by BB with viewers as well as her just to shut her mouth ??? 😵

Oviya should stay away from Julie...thoongu ra avangala eluplalam...Thonguramadiri nadikravangala onnum panna mudiyadhu...She is wasting her energy n time ...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: giri88

Thanks for understanding, i just felt like saying it ... Nothing personnel

yes VTV is better than other channel, the only negative thing is the same faces in every show...and minus gopi and bhavna, most anchors do not have self respect and behave like loosus...

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New Promo :

Julie shifted her place to Gayu's double bed pola.. rendum innum adangala.. Poli says, 'ellaarum sondhangalukku dhaane yenguraanga.. naanum sondham irukkanum dhaane poi sonnen'

Bully says, 'kovakkaari nu peroda velila polaam.. ilichavaayu nu peroda pogiradhukku nu'

Oviya asks 'unakku innum thappu ne theriyalayaa nu'

Julie sings 'chillax chillax ' to irritate.. Bully continues her nakkal sirippu saying, naane enakku saabam vittutten nu.. loosu..
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

yes VTV is better than other channel, the only negative thing is the same faces in every show...and minus gopi and bhavna, most anchors do not have self respect and behave like loosus...

and they repeat a movie as much as they could 😆
HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

An interesting week and weekend episode was worth waiting for.

Julie - unbelievable. She realized caught red handed yet ... Of course Oviya did say "kethudhuca" nu. And julie trying to prove she was provoke by that line. She fail to realize the whole story here is - She lied to the group that oviya pottufy to her that gayu and co said she is acting.Which oviya never said. 5 secs munnadhi video she is asking. It was played from the part arav left them and julie started saying its unbelievable they said she lied nu.

As kamal said its a nice family causes instead of scolding julie why you lied they were still nice to her and ask her not to cry done is done. Agreed with that but wished kamal pointed out none went to Oviya seriously and sit with her to say sorry 😕

Gayu and sakthi will never change. Spoil brat celebrity kids. Now we know why they never made name on their own!

Julie is playing escapism...even the word kethucha is not a good justification to trigger someone...talking about the incident, julie asked bully whether she too thinks that she is acting...but bully's respond was harsh and she told julie "po oviya kitte po" or something like that...fearing gay3 will ignore her again, julie played a trick by saying oviya poisoned her mind...for me what julie did is unforgiveable...but everyone is consoling her...and the more i see her talking and crying, i feel like giving a tight slap...salute to oviya for still keeping calm...
HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

New Promo :

Julie shifted her place to Gayu's double bed pola.. rendum innum adangala.. Poli says, 'ellaarum sondhangalukku dhaane yenguraanga.. naanum sondham irukkanum dhaane poi sonnen'

Bully says, 'kovakkaari nu peroda velila polaam.. ilichavaayu nu peroda pogiradhukku nu'

Julie sings 'chillax chillax ' to irritate.. Bully continues her nakkal sirippu saying, naane enakku saabam vittutten nu.. loosu..

we have to see and hear the irritating voice for two weeks pola...

makkale please eliminate julie later, even if bully is nominated together, please eliminate this cheat, no self respect, bacstabber lady...iva nala nurses ke aumanam...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

New Promo :

Thanks for d update ...mudhala ivangala manushangala Porangala nu papom...Enna sondhage...Snehan was right ..Iva nijatha tholachitu nizhal ah thedi vandrikuka...Show ku appuram Yarum ivala Kanduka pora dhilla...Ivangalum appadithan...
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sunday's episode ..

Julie and Gaya3, sariyaana cashew nuts rendum. 'N' ah paathutu 'No Eviction' nu nenachutaanga laam. How awkward it was during a serious time like that ..

Julie loosu 'naa pudicha muyal ku moonu kaal' innum not willing to accept her fault. So irritating to see her face.

Namitha, your jealousy on Oviya is so evident when you talk bad about her. Too bad for you. When she was asked to give everyone an advice, she totally skipped over Julie though, I liked that 😛 Also when she said 'bag of lies' for Julie and 'fighter cock' for Gaya3, everyone clapped 😆

Bharani matter .. I can't believe they had the audacity to accuse an innocent guy like that. Glad Kamal subtly managed to defend Bharani 👏 in front of Namitha's accusations. Snehan ah hug pannitu azharapo illadha exposure you got when Bharani was there, is it? Nambittom ..

Why is there no eviction next week? I seriously wanted to see Julie go out. I feel bad for Oviya that she has to put up with that pile of crap for two more weeks. Disappointed ..

--

Best part of the episode was Vaiyyapuri, Aarav, and Ganesh 's convo .. those guys seem to understand Oviya's side and are really talking sense. Glad to see that. Though they are not accepting it in front of the bullies, I'm okay with it as they (Shakthi, Gaya3, and Julie .. maybe Snehan too) won't be willing to let go of their ego anyway .. avangaluku solradhuku sollamaye irukkalaam tbh ..
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

New Promo :

Thanks Ramya!

@bold - Julie added, 'adhu thappu illaye' nu . Like seriously? Lying in any context is not right. Especially at the expense of hurting and pulling down someone else for your own selfish reasons and satisfaction of seeing somebody that you hate being hated by everyone.

Gaandaagiduchu after seeing the promo. I seriously wish there was eviction this week. I can't deal with seeing both Julie and Gaya3 's faces, especially Julie. 😵 I'm more annoyed that Oviya has to put up with both of them for two more weeks. Heights of erichal right now.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm gonna keep saying ' thirundhaadha jenmangal irundhenna laabam '.. lolz 😛

I guess Kamal kum idhu nallaave theriyudhu.. that's why he didn't stress much on that bully's behaviour who wears mask during the session.. sevudan kaadhula ooadhuna sangu namakku dhaan vaai valikkum.. energy waste aagum.. sariyaana dhusttans 😡 But nice girl Oviya still ready to give hands for anyone 👍🏼

As someone here said, it's basically manufacturing defect.. I would also blame the upbringing.. I mean, they must've pointed out the mistakes rather than letting them do whatever.. there's another saying naai vaalai nimirtha mudiyaadhu.. piravi gunam sudugaadu mattum ellaame suits them.. Big irony is these brainless idiots quoting those sayings to others which is actually meant for them 😆 😆