Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Julie panniya console panna varatha nalla ullangal..

Ganesh

Vaiyapuri

Raiza

Namitha n

Our Oviya..

Even Razia questioned her n indirectly warned her too..namitha moonchilaye mulikalai..hehe..

I prefer Ganesh n Vaiyapuri to stay here rather than Aarav..double gamer a enaku suthama pidikalai...mothalla ivan name a nominate pannungapa

Hey nandu... ganesh than first vanthan ladies bed room ku.. Julie juda avan discussion fulla mudinja aparam than mattha ellarum vanthanga evn gay3 and snake kuda aparam than vanthanga
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Vijay Tv will do anything for TRP

I don't know what people in here think but every channel wants their channel to be on top, Sun TV is dominating because they had chance to grab 90% new films and no other channel was even competition to them... Raj was trying with their serials and had once popular Ganga Yamuna Saraswathi which I think went to Sun TV after some time... For me Vijay TV is the channel that started giving competition to them with dubbed English movies and Sun TV followed it... I am happy now we have more channels as competition for variety... One can't watch serials all the time... Sun TV realised this and started KTV and Aditya later on such that they give more variety ... I for one doesn't like sob serials and seems Vijay TV doesn't too... I don't watch their serials too but from Promos atleast i understand they don't have females in peril on most serials all the time...

I might have come across as supporter of Vijay TV, which I think I am maybe... But I like for new channels to give more variety other than sob serials...Looking forward to colors tamil...

Sorry about the rant...
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Hey nandu... ganesh than first vanthan ladies bed room ku.. Julie juda avan discussion fulla mudinja aparam than mattha ellarum vanthanga evn gay3 and snake kuda aparam than vanthanga

Aiyoo aamala..maranthu poiten😆..but u see...avan kamal n oviyaku favour a than pesinan.i think
Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago
ShanC thumbnail

Hehe...avanuku saapade erankirukathu kamal a meet panna aapuram..athanala koda sogama irukalam saapda olunga saapida mudiyalaiye nu..

😆 😆 athellam nalla erangikirukum bro.. but inimea nalla sapadu varathuku one week agumea nu varuthaghula irunthurupan
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: giri88

I don't know what people in here think but every channel wants their channel to be on top, Sun TV is dominating because they had chance to grab 90% new films and no other channel was even competition to them... Raj was trying with their serials and had once popular Ganga Yamuna Saraswathi which I think went to Sun TV after some time... For me Vijay TV is the channel that started giving competition to them with dubbed English movies and Sun TV followed it... I am happy now we have more channels as competition for variety... One can't watch serials all the time... Sun TV realised this and started KTV and Aditya later on such that they give more variety ... I for one doesn't like sob serials and seems Vijay TV doesn't too... I don't watch their serials too but from Promos atleast i understand they don't have females in peril on most serials all the time...

I might have come across as supporter of Vijay TV, which I think I am maybe... But I like for new channels to give more variety other than sob serials...Looking forward to colors tamil...

Sorry about the rant...

Agree bro...

Whatever i am a supporter for vijaytv. Its my all time fav...
shiningstar77 thumbnail
In precap..Vaiyapuri saying to oviya..unta sirichu pesina..athukum santhekam paduvanga...

why r u afraiding so much about these bullies...camera irukula..moreover neenga neengala irunga..dont change urself for others..
ShanC thumbnail

Aiyoo aamala..maranthu poiten😆..but u see...avan kamal n oviyaku favour a than pesinan.i think

Yes yes he said Kamal than illanu solrarea
ShanC thumbnail

In precap..Vaiyapuri saying to oviya..unta sirichu pesina..athukum santhekam paduvanga...

why r u afraiding so much about these bullies...camera irukula..moreover neenga neengala irunga..dont change urself for others..

Gay3 is the reason for that.. ava solra poiya irunthalum, ava seiyanum nu nenakiratha sathama soli ellarayum manipulate panni... dominate panni.. nenachatha mudichuduva panni
Edited by ShanC - 7 years ago
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Shan Bro...naan kilambava??..time aairuchu romba ...hehe..epi paartha kushila mulichukittu irunthen...

Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago
ShanC thumbnail
Bye nandhu.. in travel.. battery drain ayitruku.. good night