Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanC

Thanks nandhu... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But asapatathila pathi than nadanthuruku... balance nadakalayea..

Malapambu should go out and poli has to be. In list this week and eliminated with out votes

U r Welcome Bro..πŸ˜›

I know that...half kadal than thaandirukom..innum meethi periya kadal a thaandanum..but half thandinathe periya vishayamla...so antha santhosathula...naan ippa one bucket koduthuten...Poli ippa varaikum eliminate aagathu...appadi mattum nadantha..ithalam enna jujubie...periya virunthe podren..lol..

Paarthen..inikme than iruku Visa parichai
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

Public wants oviya to win but what does channel wants ?? Are their bets on for snehan and julie?.. julie could be a lame choice .. she is a trp machine.. but yes snehan maybe their choice. I just expect them not to play eith the votes in the end.. i just want oviya to win.. so far she is leadimg with huge margin in all voting system , be it online or be it in the show .. so if they manipulate votes n make snehan a winner they have to justify that😳

My feeling... Vijah TV will prefer oviya when comparing to snehan..

Becoz then can use oviya popularity in any form... let her conduct a show like coffee with oviya.or judge for their show...to the extreme they can start a serial with oviya and aarav on lead..
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

U r Welcome Bro..πŸ˜›

I know that...half kadal than thaandirukom..innum meethi periya kadal a thaandanum..but half thandinathe periya vishayamla...so antha santhosathula...naan ippa one bucket koduthuten...Poli ippa varaikum eliminate aagathu...appadi mattum nadantha..ithalam enna jujubie...periya virunthe podren..lol..

Paarthen..inikme than iruku Visa parichai

Virunthu kuda itheamathiri thana nandu πŸ˜†
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have a strong feeling something happened that week when Karuppu was eliminated... Something in between the time Karuppu left and Bharani tried to escape... Something we were not shown... Because after that only too much negativity in the show and Oviya was treated as an outcast...

About Aarav: This guy knows very well Julie and Gayathri are wrong... Still just because he doesn't want to be treated an out cast... He keeps going back to them asking sorry and all... but his plan will backfire... Gayathri is already having doubts... When Kamal asked if Oviya is the trigger then who is the gun? Gayathri immediately said to Snehan it might be Aarav... In front of him bully gang is acting as if they like him but in reality they don't trust him a bit...

Another thing I feel is the men are actually afraid of Gayathri... They are scared that their reputation will be tarnished like Bharani's... As Vaiyapuri said: Namma Bharani pathi complain panni irunthaa aambalaingalukke asingam... So, they are all playing safe...

Shakti isπŸ₯±... He keeps on telling Oviya doesn't work... Why people don't see that and so on... But Harathi said Shakti was the laziest in that house... And he said 3 vaaram panna thappa yaarum paakala oru vaaram theriyaama pannatha romba hype panraanganu... like seriously? You compare not working to foul language and blatant lieingπŸ₯±... No words... Ithu varaikum he was also playing safe... ipo thaan his real character is coming out...

Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

My feeling... Vijah TV will prefer oviya when comparing to snehan..

Becoz then can use oviya popularity in any form... let her conduct a show like coffee with oviya.or judge for their show...to the extreme they can start a serial with oviya and aarav on lead..

Vijay TV la vandhu prabalam aagi film la entry aanalum vijay tv ku thaan peruma! See Sivakarthikeyan... but same happened with Santhanam but Santhanam was keeping away from Vijay tv but still Vijay tv persisted in praising him whenever possible and he came back to them for a program...
shiningstar77 thumbnail
No elimination this week??..ada paavame..inime daily ranagalam than BB veetula..But nalla vishayam ennana...contestentsku itha pathilam they will not convey..

So,Real Game starts now..Oviya should act smart from now onwards..She should control her anger n should present herself in group discussion till it comes to an end ...

These bullies will surely start some issues with her..why julie ya vechu koluthi poduvanga..so,she should behave in a very composed way...That's the true win for her...And Am sure,She will Do that to her best
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Like some of them said they might have said no elimination next week. Becoz they know julie will be in the list and lot of people are feeling that they evicted harathi wrongly. So there might be chances julie will get less votes and on top of that i think vijay tv doesnot want to play with votes and declare julie safe, they know it might outrage people and they might face backlash. They dont want that right now.

They also want julie to be there to create drama ..

I guessed yday itself next week might be a no elimination week .. All this no elimination week is to save Julie..

Julie is really smart villi. She saw how kamal told oviya was brave to see the clipping.. she thought if she too keeps saying the same confidence and adamant , everyone will think that she really misunderstood . she cleverly uses the language issue Oviya has ...
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: giri88

In my opinion, as some seem to think BB is scripted they will feel that Bharani issue va pottu kaatala adhae maari Julie sonnadhu unmaiya irukalam adhuvum pottu kaatala nu...

I guess this is what the producers and tv want public to think so thaan no elimination week nu nenaikuren...
But I do hope it's not the case...

Bro... julie solra mathiri 5sec munadi... ava ellarum naan nadikiren nu sollirinthu... athu vunaku ketuduchanu sollirntha.. apakuda julie than nadikiranga nu solranganu atambichuruka... oviya ilayea?? Apdi pesirintha athoda continuation ethuvumea aparam illaya.. video fulla oviya avala console panitu thana iruntha... veliya vanthukjda snegan ta avaluku support ah thana pesuna..

But julie apdiyea plate mathithana sonna... now also she is just manipulating audiene also.. dont fall in her trap
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Enda Yogiya sigamanigala??..Julie thappu pannirukanu unga ella maramandaikum nalla theiryum...appadi therinchu irunthum..going n consoling her without even asking a single question..
snake poi avalta antha 5 sec video va pottu kaamika sollamanu solluthu..
Gayathri saying...seri vidu...athaye ninachukitu irukatha..
Shakthi...azhatha...pothum vidu..
Ithukulam mela Aarav...Grrr...mothalla saapidava...naan vena ooti vidava?

Oootuva...ootuva...un kaiya udaikaren paaru..😑😑

But no one said sorry to oviya regarding this matter..oruthanum illai..thappu pannathavala vittutu thappu pannavala poi kenji,konjikittu irukuka intha keduketta idiots..🀒
cutey_chandy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Few points from today's episode
1. Kamal was not happy when namitha keep pn commenting abt oviya. Same with the audience. Nobody clapped. Obivous
2. Regarding bharani issue kamal himself clarified that it is due to rural background where they dont understand the personal space. Also namitha didnt say he peeped in. When ladies were there he was keep on walking that side. So it is issue of misunderstanding and trying to corner him.
3. This week end some body will be sent to secret room. May be gay3 or sakthi. That is the reason no audience voting but only nominations