Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Why is snake crying for Panda so much...parka mudialai...did he nominate panda last week? We have to digest Poli drama for another week. She is going to blame Oviya for everything and I'm afraid Oviya will get mad at her and then everyone will use this opportunity against Oviya.
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Public wants oviya to win but what does channel wants ?? Are their bets on for snehan and julie?.. julie could be a lame choice .. she is a trp machine.. but yes snehan maybe their choice. I just expect them not to play eith the votes in the end.. i just want oviya to win.. so far she is leadimg with huge margin in all voting system , be it online or be it in the show .. so if they manipulate votes n make snehan a winner they have to justify that😳
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Snehan was thadavifying panda as if he is massaging her... yuck😑
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Namitha.

Ur Dear Krishna save all of us from U..πŸ˜‰

And of course He gave u a Big punishment ...πŸ˜†

Enikume Dharmatha than pannuvaru Avaru..

Nee sonnathu romba seri..Naanga namborom ippa..

Yaaru Avar...Avara vechu kulirkanchukittu..koduthara aapu unaku..πŸ˜†
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Warehhh Wahh...Namma ellorayum pidicha periya headache final a nammala vittu oodi poiruchu..

So,Lets have a PartyπŸ₯³

Sweet eduthukonga...Kondadunga kolakalama.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Gayathriji..Am very happy ippo...public kaapthitanga namma ellorayum another time..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

@Shan Bro...itho ungalukana oru bucket full of sugar cubes ..enjoy urself..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thanks nandhu... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But asapatathila pathi than nadanthuruku... balance nadakalayea..

Malapambu should go out and poli has to be. In list this week and eliminated with out votes
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Item boy nu sethu kooptadhu romba kovam vandhirukkum

But he kind of snubbed her taking the apple she ate and left in the table and gave it to julie

Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I saw someone saying on twitter Namitha hugged Julie so she is poli nu... Did she hug her?
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: giri88

I saw someone saying on twitter Namitha hugged Julie so she is poli nu... Did she hug her?

Yes she did hug her
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

Snehan was thadavifying panda as if he is massaging her... yuck😑

Aiyooo athalam ennala paarka mudiyalai..pakkathula Mom sitting n morachufying me..lol..

illa theiryama than ketkaren..how many times they will hug eachother??..enaku therincha varaikum avalavu close illaiye endu perum..

Athuvum snake...kisslam kodukuthu..kandravi..ippa ethuku ivalavu azhugai??.oh..sandaiya thoondi vida aal onnu kuranchu pochenu feeling a??..appo nalla azhu..
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In my opinion, as some seem to think BB is scripted they will feel that Bharani issue va pottu kaatala adhae maari Julie sonnadhu unmaiya irukalam adhuvum pottu kaatala nu...
I guess this is what the producers and tv want public to think so thaan no elimination week nu nenaikuren...
But I do hope it's not the case...