Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The channel may not show/discuss Bharani's matter as everyone supported him and things may go either way and TRP also may go either way..
Kamal gave a heads up. So no watching of Nami's video... bore.. waiting for the secret.
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Entire time i feel Kamal is trying ways to make Namitha say Oviya is good at something 😆 She clearly is jealous of Oviya and is not ready to budge
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
At least she chose oviya between julie and oviya for avting.
I liked namitha being forthright.
She says Ganesh is the most trustworthy. Snehan deseve's to win😆 Gave snehan the title of sumaithaangi😲 maybe for thaangufying them? 😉
ap.meena thumbnail
Aarav was making some sense in Oviya's matter and he was trying to be by her side - that may be the reason for Nami's hatred towards Aarav..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Enna nadandhadhu nu onnu me puriyala...Appam yen Harathi said that time...Onnume nadakuma namma eppadi poi solrathunu ...Agree its better to leave this topic than discussing with assumptions...
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: giri88

Yes i agree. I do have confidence in Kamal and show organisers, they wouldn't have brought Bharani to talk with Kamal if that was true IMO...

I too believe so... bharani mela ivanga ella ladies complaint panni one week kalichu thn kamal bharani kitta pesunar... kandipa avanga complaint ah clear panikama kamal bharani kitta pesikitruka mattar..

Namitha only said..

Nee kedi na periya kedi

Bharini ku panna mathiri oviya ku pannanum
ap.meena thumbnail
Snehan - sumaithaangi for thangufying Gay3 and Nami.. periya periya sumaithaangi dhan avaru...
WIldcard a irundha whom wud wish to be selected? I would say may be Harathi. She was better compared to KK and Nami.. They are not ready to accept anything. Harathi may be better after learning the facts and audience reaction and even may be neutral. But otherway, she may team up with Gay3 and tell them what is happening outside and plan to corner her again in a more clever way?
Anuya and Sri - ipovadhu vandha pesuvangala?
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aarav had some run in it namitha. He was angry at her for calling him a watch man😆
Namitha got eliminated because she was the one who was in the nomInari on list this week. Of julie, gayathri and her, she had the luck to be nominated this week. It could have been them too. Escaped.
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's so irritating to see everyone supporting Poli after everything. I feel bad that Oviya is left out. Sornaka saying winning money is not important but leaving head high with mariathai to Poli is so funny. Please come out and see what mariathai u have. Can't beleive that they still think we are not judging them correctly. These ppl won't change their tune even if they come out. Thiruthatha jenmagal.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Enna nadandhadhu nu onnu me puriyala...Appam yen Harathi said that time...Onnume nadakuma namma eppadi poi solrathunu ...Agree its better to leave this topic than discussing with assumptions...

Sorry to say this...

Ithea complaint ah gay3 solirintha kuda naan nambirupen.. becoz gay3 will dance for her best for others tune..

But namitha knows very well that first intention is to send the strong contestants out and deal with week one ( she said this to raiza)