Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ap.meena

The only reason for Namitha eviction - she doesn't like Oviya and she cornered here and gossiped about her. If she did the same to Gay3 or Julie or Sakthi - ppl wud have been happy and would have voted for her...

Last whole week maranthutingala...avaluku oviya va pudikalanrathu mattum reason illa...

Ava than gayathiri ya fulla triger pannathu...
Julie nadikranu fulla solitu.. apdi ulla vanthu naan apdi solace illanu god krishna mella sathuyam pananthu...athayea reason ah vachu mathavangalyum oviya ku opposite ah brain wash panathu... barani ya pannamathiri oviya va cornear panathu...

Ellathukum mela keep on baf mouthing audience
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

This is very sensitive topic.. It's better to not comment on it without seeing any of it..

Yes i agree. I do have confidence in Kamal and show organisers, they wouldn't have brought Bharani to talk with Kamal if that was true IMO...
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even after going out not may will accept from the footage and the media discussions.. Coz, they all know what is happening and still do not want to accept. The few who wants to accept already started accepting.
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Namitha still supports Gayathri because she doesn't understand half the meaning of what she says... Also she is completely blinded by her hatred to Oviya/Bharani... She is unable to see the good in them... Whatever KH asks... Her reply is if anybody are wrong... Oviya is also wrong..
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose.three

she is comparing Julie with Oviya...🤢 What is oviya's level and what is that poli's level..does she even know?

Antha common sense iruntha ava en evict aga pora
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Bharani seems to have molested her or atleast she felt that way as he tried to push himself between namitha and Julie near the wash basin

She feels that he walked near the bathroom area when the girls were in there.

I hope namitha doesn't exaggerate to prove a point of boycotting bharani

I usually support girls when such thing happens except when it involves actress...anubavam
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know what happened with bharani. KH does not comment anything more. So maybe this is something that will remain a mystery. The channel should be more open if there was something behind it either to
1. Clear bharani s name
Or
2. Create awareness of this issue. It is a sensitive topic but also one that needs to be discussed openly.
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oviya - pachondhi ya? Aarav - drama ?
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates guys, since i cant see the show till few hours, the updates help.

please last week Namitha was worst with Oviya -
Both gayathri and Namitha - will like tell/scream at Oviya to speak up and then even before she can complete a sentence they will say shut up. i had a feeling it happened multiple times. That is harassment.

so she honestly doesnt have any right to comments.

The caliber of these people is so low - i mean gayatri and shakti that they dont even realize to utter words like "unna ongi arunchidven", "camera off achi avala enna pannuven paru".

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

Oviya - pachondhi ya? Aarav - drama ?

😆 namitha ku pudikatha list la next irunthathu aarav than...

Innum two weeks irunthiruntha avanayum ethavathu solli drama create panirupa