Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am travelling not able to see the show hope Oviya is doing okay... Starting la konjam paarthaen .. from that Gayathri and Shakthi seems to have realised reality a bit but unable to accept it ... Snehan is trying to be peacekeeper here which i didn't expect at all...Aarav has finally understood the game... But still he is afraid to air his opinions to the gang people... The gang is getting small and hope it continues that way...
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So KH full week video pottu katnalum.. they wont believe and wrotes their own story...

Will start fighting next week also
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bharani seems to have molested her or atleast she felt that way as he tried to push himself between namitha and Julie near the wash basin
She feels that he walked near the bathroom area when the girls were in there.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: giri88

I am travelling not able to see the show hope Oviya is doing okay... Starting la konjam paarthaen .. from that Gayathri and Shakthi seems to have realised reality a bit but unable to accept it ... Snehan is trying to be peacekeeper here which i didn't expect at all...Aarav has finally understood the game... But still he is afraid to air his opinions to the gang people... The gang is getting small and hope it continues that way...

Same here giri... travelling.. missing BB
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only reason for Namitha eviction - she doesn't like Oviya and she cornered here and gossiped about her. If she did the same to Gay3 or Julie or Sakthi - ppl wud have been happy and would have voted for her...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
I think it was an issue of misunderstanding. I think bharani just was a little too rural for the likes of namitha. Poor guy
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Namitha says oviya and Julie are same but their game is different Julie yum oviya vum onna? 😕

she is comparing Julie with Oviya...🤢 What is oviya's level and what is that poli's level..does she even know?
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is very sensitive topic.. It's better to not comment on it without seeing any of it..
Edited by Alohomora.. - 7 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

The only reason for Namitha eviction - she doesn't like Oviya and she cornered here and gossiped about her. If she did the same to Gay3 or Julie or Sakthi - ppl wud have been happy and would have voted for her...

She was also a hypocrite. She was as rude as oviya was. What sealed herfate was when she ganged up against 1 person and enjoyed it.

For me she fell down when she, along with gayathri spoke of oviya using her sexual appeal to gain votes. She is an actress herself and for her to say something like that was verycheap
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Next week eviction reasons that she gave Gay3 - outspoken and Raiza - no fans...
She is still supporting them... So she is clear about her opinion.. No jalra... No fake face...

Bharani case la ivlo solranga - edhuvume nadakama ellarum soll achance ila..
1. yaaro oruthar mooti vitu adha vechu ellarum started imagining the same way or
2.something happened but channel doesn't show those videos.