Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Yappa.. yappa.. yappa.. intha shakti, gayathri ku bayangara moolai. They figured it all out and then wrote a script for julie with snehan😆
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ellamthirinthita show epdi pogum... juloe should go out next week.

Again bully corner oviya... nee nadichu avala anupita
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Shakti and gayathri ku enna kaanduna, it looks like Oviya has been saved 3 times and they don't understand her popularity. The are blind to their own faults so the think that oviya is at fault at all other times🥱
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Namitha, even while going out tries to portray Oviya in bad light. Gay3 ku solla vendiyadhu Oviya ku solra.. I think she is confused. Also, Raiza still trying to underplay and signalling Namitha not to tell anything. Namitha raiza va miss pannuvangalam - edhuku porali pesuna support and amma podradhuku aal venumla...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
KH sarcastically told julie that the apology is worth only when it is from the heart. These jenmams just don't understand 😊
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

my opinion :

In real, she may or may not be good.. we don't know..

here in BB house if you say /assume it to be scripted or instructed, they might've chosen someone else to do the same and not a celebrity kid as they claim to be from reputed family in the industry for longtime.. who will agree to earn bad name knowingly just for a Channel's gain?

even if she was instructed to create drama, the way she behaves doesn't look like that.. her use of words, reaction , dominance etc are real.. u can't pretend to be like that...

It's not enough to be good to a person you already know (family, friends) .. her inhuman behaviour irks me.. 😡

hey cool😛

its not abt real or reel of Gayatri ,i said not goes with so so much of negativity outside to her BB matter

bold -they already choose non celebrity Julie for the reason😆 well i i dont think Raghuram master family such great in this industry (may be he popular choreographer or he have long time association with KH) if u still think such people(reputed ) wont earn bad name for channel 's gain, there are lot of example ,i m not saying Gayatri is innocent ,in fact she doing purposely or she cunning /expecting some gain for that
yeah her expression are real even KH every cute or angry expressions (that's what reality in drama or drama in reality)

see dear i just say my Opinion only i m not saying myself is right ,dont take anything serious that's all

rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..
Keep posting...
Im waiting for show to air here ...
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Snehan hugging Shakthi and crying 😆
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Snehan alumbal thaangala. Kidacha opportunity a use pannikitaaru.. ore love thaan😉
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would say the show can be planned but not scripted. They may say move it in this direction. Make scenes like this, but the words and emotions are true is what it feels like.
Raiza most alone now. Feeling bad for her.. Hope she accompanies her soon.