Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't understand one thing, where has their humanity gone? If feel so bad when I see people in the house treat someone like shit. First they did that to Bharni and now to Oviya. What is exactly there problem? Why can't they just respect someone with humanity at least? Everyone in the house are equal, they should be treated as equals, and they should seriously stop playing this "we are a family" game,it's too annoying. And they cry so much, most of the time I feel they are just doing a drama, like shakti..what was the need for him to cry for being a thief, and snehan cries all of a sudden saying he's missing his family..okay I understand, but you can cry alone, no need to cry infront of everyone & VP I don't even know why he's come to BB if he doesn't want to stay.

The main thing is...they should stop ruling over others, especially that Gayatri..she thinks she can rule and order others here and all are gonna listen to her...my foot, uff so annoyed with this lady. I think KH should take a stand over this and tell all of them to stop ruling over others, and stop the family game..they play most of the time...they haven't come here to play family family..it's a game, so play it..by being true or being smart!
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ah ah.. that is BB for you. ๐Ÿ˜† it starts out with 'we are a happy family' chant and ends with people throwing sofas at each other.
Let me make a prediction. GayathrI and shakti will turn against one another in a couple of weeks.
GayathrI or shakti will remain until the end but not both.

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys I'm back! Btw told Amma that I wanna watch BB today and then she reminded me they putting Vaaranam Aayiram on tv today :( Now idk which to watch. Maybe I'll watch VA and BB I'll record it and follow on updates first then watch it later. ;) Sorry suriya ve vittu kodukke mudiyale. Athuvum VA is my all time fav film :) So guys pls post updates here of the show please thank you!

ps : if seriously suriya is coming to the show, then I will switch channel for sure! ;)
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Btw another video I wanted to share ๐Ÿ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4LnWfb2gFk&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Loved all the comments on poli nayathri and bootam. Marana kalaai! ๐Ÿคฃ
IFrozenl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Ah ah.. that is BB for you. ๐Ÿ˜† it starts out with 'we are a happy family' chant and ends with people throwing sofas at each other.

Let me make a prediction. GayathrI and shakti will turn against one another in a couple of weeks.

I have seen so many BB seasons(hindi) am sure gayu and shakti will stick to each other. Shakti has no power to say no to her. If these people have individuality they should first listen to their heart then the others and take the right decision. But yahan toh gayu is maa of the house๐Ÿ˜† If she's angry = right, if Oviya or anyone is angry = no right to be angry.

Gayu will not change and Shakti will always be there for her, coz when he couldn't say anything to her for so many days what will he now๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

I'll tell you who will be the top three
1) Oviya
2) Gayathri
3)aarav/shakti

And the winner will be Oviya๐Ÿ˜Ž
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all...
I'm late on commenting...
I saw yestardys epi...it was so good...Loved it. !!!
..Kamal sir did a gr8 job pointing out the issues and I loved seeing that poli's face when her video was shown๐Ÿ˜† and I was happy seeing Oviya smiling.

Today i saw the promo...Why the hell Julie is doing so much overacting๐Ÿ˜ก Oviya trying to talk to her and she walks away...thats so rude๐Ÿ˜ก
Gay3 still doesnt believe Oviya? even after watching that poli's video.

one thing that scared me was the last scene when Oviya says next week she will be eliminated...Dnt know to whom she said gay3 or julie but Im scared that might increase attacks towards her from other contestants nu...๐Ÿ˜’

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

This is something I have discussed with my friends as well. Shakthi and Gayu will deffo turn against each other. Shakthi is damn competitive.. i will defo expect him to backstab Gayu to be in the competition. Gayu should not be elimanated immediately. She should be isolated by her own friends in the show. Ithukagave she must stay in the show for long.

After Namita gone, Gayu only has Julie. Raiza is dangerous and will also distance herself from Gayu very soon. The power of Gayathri lies in the amount of people who support her.
However, Oviya is on her own.. her power is on her own hands.
The moment the bully team breaks, Some may join Oviya.
Which again can be problematic for Oviya as most of them as two faced as julie.

No matter how close friends you are.. at one point of time.. competition will be competition. Friends become enemies..
Enemies become friends

Edited by Uma90 - 7 years ago
IFrozenl thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

Btw another video I wanted to share ๐Ÿ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4LnWfb2gFk&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Loved all the comments on poli nayathri and bootam. Marana kalaai! ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh my gosh๐Ÿ˜› this just made my day, thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirth

The Friend Argument (h ttp://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Friend_argument) is not a valid justification for "I am not racist because I have black friends" (h ttp://everydayfeminism.com/2017/03/black-friends-excuse-for-racism/).

Gayatri in real life may be nice (after all, she may know them personally and/or be close to them). But her behaviour in the Bigg Boss House seems to reflect her character deep down. She must know that cameras are recording their behaviour 24/7. It seems that that kind of behaviour is so ingrained that she does not even seem to realise that her behaviour is wrong (and that is why she keeps complaining that Bigg Boss shows her in a bad light because she seems to genuinely believe that she is not doing bad things).

see dear i dont defend Gayatri , i said u cant judge Jade goody's real life just coz she becoz she behave racist in BB house ,we never know Gayatri may be horrible in real life too or may be nicer then we imagine ,but the matter is she really bad in BB house so i say only we have to discuss abt it rather then digging her private (outside BB isssue)thing like her old interview or her ideology or divorce or her parents etc its ok its just like troll but its bad suppose its comes from the heart,

of course she know everything esp she under watch ,i dont think she didnt realist her mistake in fact she done after knowing its wrong ,for example priyanka jagga( bb10) make a controversy like her edited part ,sallu ask her to entertain,makers favor with Bani etc even sallu fans calls her sick,no one ready to believe her OR support her , this is the reality of such reality show , u all must notice one thing Kamal didnt warn her even though he give some advised to Oviya (sure he must do something in Upcoming episode) till the date no inmates nominate her if she nominate she will eliminated so neither Vijay TV nor maker want this ,even if she eliminated someone will replace her annoying place with same attitude
My POV its business more then a show so take all the things with light mood coz some people words coming from heart,enjoy and Chill ๐Ÿ˜› ,that's why i saying Criticism should be in the limit of BB or the person level not into their personal level (coz i feel FB sarcasm ingrathu vera ,IF level vera )

P.S i share my Opinion ,sorry if i Offend You

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Secret room task ku either Gayathri /Shakthi will be apt...Hope they ve this in future...This ll definitely change their equation in d show...I m not in twitter ... I just visit d fan page to get pics...Konjam naal troll/bash pannuvanga apram show mudinjathum maranthiruvanga...It human nature to perceive things according to we get to see... I dislike Prince but I ende d up watching his show Badho Bahu on & tv ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago