Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys, i'm late but yesterday's episode was amazing!! I'm on holidays for next 3 weeks.. so can't come to IF that often... will try to come and read you comments.. don't wanna miss anything πŸ˜†
mirth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

hey dear,no offense plz
u guys all hate her even in FB people all age people in all level bashing her like hell,well i m not defend her either coz she is not innocent(she known all the reaction to her action) i m sure ,but in real she is not as bad as she in BB house for example Jade goody who receive lot of complaint for racist attack in BB house but irony is her close friend Kevin (who is from black community)πŸ˜†
i m not saying either Jade or Gayatri is saint but that's how they instruct to behave ,well i m not saying all fake but some people choosen to be like that
P.S-in my previous post i clear myself i hate Julie from the core ,(like the way u all hate Gayatri) ,problems is once i thought Julie as real life heroin but she not heroin she very good actress -that truth hurt me that's all otherwise i wont hate her personally

The Friend Argument (h ttp://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Friend_argument) is not a valid justification for "I am not racist because I have black friends" (h ttp://everydayfeminism.com/2017/03/black-friends-excuse-for-racism/).

Gayatri in real life may be nice (after all, she may know them personally and/or be close to them). But her behaviour in the Bigg Boss House seems to reflect her character deep down. She must know that cameras are recording their behaviour 24/7. It seems that that kind of behaviour is so ingrained that she does not even seem to realise that her behaviour is wrong (and that is why she keeps complaining that Bigg Boss shows her in a bad light because she seems to genuinely believe that she is not doing bad things).
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oviya who slept in the men's room woke up in the women's room πŸ˜‰ starts her day with full energy in the morning by dancing to the alarm song, which was meant aptly for her at that moment..

Hey, Paandi Naattin Kodiyin Mela
Thaandi Kudhikkum Meena Pola
Seendinaakka Yaarum
Hey, Naan Alangaanallur Kaalai
Hey, Vaigai Mannum Chollum En Perai
En Perai Chonna Puzhudhi Parakkum Paaru

Hey, Puzhudhi Parakkum Paaru
Hey
Hey, Yetti Yetti Pudippen Pudippen
Un Muttiyethan Odappen Odappen

Hey Itta Adiyum Dhada Dhadakkum
Ethiri Koottam Pada Padakkum

what a style she has 😎 as someone said earlier 'so called' master laam thothupovaa infront of our stylish baby 😳 that too when she notches it straight to the camera..

Bully moonjula EE aadala.. night kadupethunome aal irukkura idam theriyaama poiruppaa nu she would've felt.. it was the other way around πŸ˜‰

Oviya Rocks πŸ‘πŸΌ MASSS
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Surya visiting bigg biss sets nu some are saying...u guys have any idea????if he had come na thy would have given promo la...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that gayathri probably had it imbibed in her psyche that what she is doing is not wrong.
It is just like kanja karuppu's behavior to julie.. he scolded her for not giving due respect to 'artists' like harathi.
The fact is some people in the film fraternity tend to become superior and act all godlike with others because that is what they are used to. It works by hierarchy.

GayathrI expects the others in the house to do her bidding because out of the BB house, she probably gets that from the people she works with. She in turn turns into a puddle in front of KH as he is her superior.
GayathrI does not understand Oviya's thought process because to oviya this is a game of equals. Once you are in the house, there is no senior, junior, side actor, master or commoner.
GayathrI gets away with her attitude inside the house because the others including julie adhere to what she is used to.

She listens to shakti and he is the only person she considers her equal in the house. So she sees nothing wrong in the way she treats oviya or julie.

The likes of snehan, ganesh and aarav know this and as they do the have strong backing inside and outside the house, are ok to maintain status quo to avoid nominations.

Vyyapuri is a senior and he is mostly not interested in the goings on. But he is perspective. He understands but is too lazy or simply does not think it is his place

Shakti knows the effect of this but until this week he has been driven by ego and jealousy from his side along with a male chauvinism that expects women to come to him with problems.

Raiza cares nothing but her makeup. So the only anamoly to this 'happy' setup is oviya.

As the number of people in the house reduce, this setup will break. For that to start, gayathri needs to lose one of her side kicks.
Btw, any wild card contestant should not be brought from the film.fraternity but should be someone who will stand against the bully gang.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mirth

The Friend Argument (h ttp://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Friend_argument) is not a valid justification for "I am not racist because I have black friends" (h ttp://everydayfeminism.com/2017/03/black-friends-excuse-for-racism/).

Gayatri in real life may be nice (after all, she may know them personally and/or be close to them). But her behaviour in the Bigg Boss House seems to reflect her character deep down. She must know that cameras are recording their behaviour 24/7. It seems that that kind of behaviour is so ingrained that she does not even seem to realise that her behaviour is wrong (and that is why she keeps complaining that Bigg Boss shows her in a bad light because she seems to genuinely believe that she is not doing bad things).

Gay3 maybe good to her friends circle and family but BB is an eye opener how she treats outsiders. Look how she made vulnerable (yet cunning) people like Julie as her slave
And whoever doesn't fit into her gang is mistreated and bullied e.g bharani and oviya
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mirth

my opinion :

In real, she may or may not be good.. we don't know..

here in BB house if you say /assume it to be scripted or instructed, they might've chosen someone else to do the same and not a celebrity kid as they claim to be from reputed family in the industry for longtime.. who will agree to earn bad name knowingly just for a Channel's gain?

even if she was instructed to create drama, the way she behaves doesn't look like that.. her use of words, reaction , dominance etc are real.. u can't pretend to be like that...

It's not enough to be good to a person you already know (family, friends) .. her inhuman behaviour irks me.. 😑
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
@NJ, it is also an eye opener of how this industry automatically accepts this behavior. The outrage now is because of people from all walks of life seeing and commenting on what is happening.
The fact that oviya has got the support of some of those in the same industry is heartening. But will gayathri be admonished when she is back? I don't think so. She will carry on and will probably be shielded by her friends and colleagues.
IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShanC

Super...finally joined in Oviya army...

Hope ur opinion on nayu (nayathiri) has completely changed

Thank you for the welcome Shan😳

Gayathri maybe a nice person for others in the house but she is too proud and always thinks she's right and whatever she's saying is truth the rest doesn't matter, she never tries to understand others and discriminates others in the house..in such a disgusting away, I only feel pity for her. My opinion has definitely changed for her, initially I thought I might like her, but she's too much. She gossips a lot and manipulates others while twisting their words and expresses them in an other way. She can't take that the other is outstanding her..the reason why all listen to her is coz she's got a good name in the industry..thats all. Uff..I can say so much about gayatri, but why waste energy on her.

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Let's make no mistake. Endemol and VTV team certainly do their research for BB. The contestants may be 'adviced' , given an outline nut they are also chosen with care based on their real persona and attitudes.
Remember dolly bindra and Swetha? They had a history and I am sure the BB team knew it.

Coming to think of it, I think Gayathri certainly knows oviya from before. Her constant innuendos about Oviya's personal life suggests that. Oviya is probably still an 'outsider' these star kids gossip about.