Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: brangs

Guys just saw a beautiful video of oviya laughing uncontrollably.. Its a old video.. I dont know how to embed video her.. So I am just posting the link :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya_RNmc54OU

Just add ur link between these tags ...
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]...with No space
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Just add ur link between these tags ...
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]...with No space

Thanks a lot sevenstreaks..!
IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys, finally I'm done with all the episodes😎 and I loved loved and loved yesterday's episode, bang on, so glad they showed everyone what exactly was the conversation b/w Oviya and Julie. More strength and love for Oviya❤️
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Frozen.

Hey guys, finally I'm done with all the episodes😎and I loved loved and loved yesterday's episode, bang on, so glad they showed everyone what exactly was the conversation b/w Oviya and Julie. More strength and love for Oviya❤️

Super...finally joined in Oviya army...

Hope ur opinion on nayu (nayathiri) has completely changed
Edited by ShanC - 7 years ago
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

Omg then why are they even against Oviya then? Oviya is also malaylee what?! Uff I'm going crazy cos of this. Anyways I need to stay for sometime if not I'll not function properly today also logging out for sometime guys 🤗

Sorna aka developed an extreme hate for Queen when she questioned on the Barani matter. If you could remember after Barani elimination she went to everyone and said Oviya is triggering by asking her why she said Barani was a womanizer suddenly and that also after kanja elimination. She had no valuable response so she made sure everyone opinion about Oviya was low for her own advantage. She started the triggering argument from that moment. She simply couldn't digest Oviya questioning her on Barani matter. Poli lie is jujubi for her because she did the same play with Barani issue which was even worse. Sorna won't give up on Poli because she is using her as a knife against Oviya. The promo shows that she has two face. One in front of Kamal(mask) and another inside the house(truth). I can't look at her face it's full of poison. I have a feeling from now on her and Poli angle will be that Oviya developed big head due to audience support so she is doing all kind of things inside the house and not cooperating. Hope the men support Oviya.

Panda hate against queen is pure jealousy and ego. She really turned against Oviya after Kamal said that she had high number of votes. Jealousy could make people even commit murders. Her complaints about queen yesterday was her complaints from other ppl. She doesn't do any work and she complains about the queen. I wanted to punch her that time.

Sorna aka pasamalar Shakthi problem with queen is also jealousy. Also, due to his blind support to his anbu Sorna aka. Also, he has some vengeance of his own (slipper matter).

"True True" plastic rice problem is also jealousy but not due to audience support. What does plastic rice can't live without? Makeup!!!! She cares about how she looks. The most beautiful is queen there so obviously she won't like her. Also, if queen was not there she would had a chance with Aarav from the start.

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ if you look at Raiza she is also another 'type' like Julie, but better version because she doesn't stoop low to get bullies' friendship... she gets their friendship by agreeing with them

From day 1 she was jealous of oviya, I don't understand why, Raiza is nobody to viewers, at least oviya was known to us...I thank BB for asking Raiza to be without make up...she looked extra 10 years older, sorry to say...
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Guys, look what I came across ! An old tweet by Gaya3 .. what an irony lol

hey dear,no offense plz
u guys all hate her even in FB all age people in all level bashing her like hell,well i m not defend her either coz she is not innocent(she known all the reaction to her action) i m sure ,but in real she is not as bad as she in BB house for example Jade goody who receive lot of complaint for racist attack in BB house but irony is her close friend Kevin (who is from black community)😆
i m not saying either Jade or Gayatri is saint but that's how they instruct to behave ,well i m not saying all fake but some people choosen to be like that
P.S-in my previous post i clear myself i hate Julie from the core ,(like the way u all hate Gayatri) ,problems is once i thought Julie as real life heroin but she not heroin she very good actress -that truth hurt me that's all otherwise i wont hate her personally

Edited by ll-Yuvi-ll - 7 years ago
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brangs

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya_RNmc54OU[/YOUTUBE]

beautiful ,

i have seen some other interview of her around Kalakalappu/sanda marutham time
she wore Kerala type saree ,looking so adorable in that
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gayathri is like juliebbut imagine a julie with some support she can really count on. Her lie about bharani was pure drama and she got questioned on that by oviya. Later on, when julie was being cornered, oviya supported julie.
A bully when caught gets more desperate. I have noticed that gayathri does all her drama in front of others. When oviya confronted her that night and men were not around, this bully was stumped and was left without a rejoinder.

Her next action was to gang up and harass. Really, this woman fits textbook bully.

Today KHs reaction to gayathri when she lied through her teeth about antakshari and also the fact that he pointedly asked her if she understood what julie had done after the video were hints to her that her attitude is being revealed and that it is not pretty.

So gayathri's next step will be to make sure that she victimizes herself by crying in front of the men. She once said that men believe girls like julie and oviya and that she would never do something like that. But if you see, that is exactly how gayathri does it. She creates drama in front of everyone and then claims victimhood.

I hope that ganesh, aarav, Snehan and Vyyapuri remain fair. The promo indicates that while gayathri walked away, the men stayed back. Oviya took a genuine effort to speak in the group. She stopped shakti by hand and asked him to sit before she talked. I hope they understand that she was not 'trigerring' anyone.

It is ugly to see such vile behavior.
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have seen Oviya's old interviews. It seems she is the same even many years back. Carefree , living the moment & patient.👏
After her mum's demise, she became more matured it seems.
She depends on herself & she is her own support & very strong from inside.