Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
In the new Promo Oviya is trying to initiate normalcy with Julie, kutram ulla maanasu, enna panradhanu theriyama oduchi, Then Oviya tried again when Gayathri, Shakti, Snehan, Aarav , Julie present but Julie was signalled by Gayathri to walk out... Then Oviya says in the end "next edhu elimination thaan ava valkai avlo thaan" ... Vijay TV is trying their best with Twists in promos... Even if the sequence of events are correct Oviya was just trying to help... I don't think Oviya supporters will turn to support Julie...
Hope Bigg Boss gives task to select Captain and not contestants directly select Captain... Hope Vaiyapuri is selected Captain this time...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I m confused ...Going to watch it againπŸ˜•

I guess he meant that by saying that his female friends are lucky and secured as he treats them like devathai (by helping Julie and giving a secured feeling to oviya)KH clearly gave credit to snehan there...
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Promo?..i think this scene will come as precap in today's epi...
Ila enaku enna puriyalana..intha poli etho thaan nalathu sencha maathirila alambikittu poguthu

Adada enna oru amaithi paarunga..nee ippadiye vaaiya moodikittu irunthenu vei..paathi problems solve aagidum

Oviya?.why r u having a convo with her?..u no need to go behind her..just stay away from this venom...nee enna puriya vechalum..she will pay deaf ears..

Nayathri(@sajitha. ..liked this patta peyar..so going to use from now on..dont mistake me..lol).appada intha time thanpa..ava thaana vizhagi pora..good improvement..so oviya is now sitting in group talk n she ia trying her best..

Oviya's last line..poruthu irunthuthan paarkanum ..
Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

I guess he meant that by saying that his female friends are lucky and secured as he treats them like devathai (by helping Julie and giving a secured feeling to oviya)KH clearly gave credit to snehan there...

oh...Thanks for explaining ..
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
271043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Whoever I have missed out fall in the middle grade... Friends pls help me... How to reply to a particular post??

press quote on top right hand side of the post u want to quote .😊
271043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: giri88

Hope Bigg Boss gives task to select Captain and not contestants directly select Captain... Hope Vaiyapuri is selected Captain this time...

perfect choice for captain this week. πŸ‘πŸΌ
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys, look what I came across ! An old tweet by Gaya3 .. what an irony lol

Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Guys, look what I came across ! An old tweet by Gaya3 .. what an irony lol

Maybe that applies to people other thaan her... Lolz
cutey_chandy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling this week Oviya will be made captain. BB also doesn't want her to get nominated every week.
I feel elimination list will be
Raiza
Julie
One male contestant(may be sakthi/vaiyapuri)

Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guys just saw a beautiful video of oviya laughing uncontrollably.. Its a old video.. I dont know how to embed video here.. So I am just posting the link :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya_RNmc54OU
Edited by brangs - 7 years ago