Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
GayathrI needs someone to say yes to.her. with no namitha, she cannot afford to let julie go. Raiza is not very consistent for gayathri.
I think oviya empathizes with julie to some extent. She told snehan that julie should not feel inferior for coming from outside. Oviya probably felt the same on the film industry which is known for its nepotism and gangs. So she is trying to make julie see light. Unfortunately julie is not that kind of a person to listen or change. The girl is poison.
Shakti told his son that his 'acchaa' will miss him. That is father in Malayalam. Is shakti a malayalee?
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

After Snehan was saying how he told Oviya to sleep in their room that particular night the ladies were singing and all that .. Kamal said his female friends are really dhevadhai's. From what I understood, he meant it for Oviya as they were talking about her right before. Direct ah solla mudiyaadhu la, so I guess he conveyed it like that .. Or at least I want to think he meant her 😳

Nope it was for his help to Julie when she was in pain(fake i believe)
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: giri88

Nope it was for his help to Julie when she was in pain(fake i believe)

I m confused ...Going to watch it again 😕
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes harini... Shakthi is a malayalee... Also I guess gayathri might be from Kerala too as kala master and bring master are malayalee..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Yes harini... Shakthi is a malayalee... Also I guess gayathri might be from Kerala too as kala master and bring master are malayalee..

Oh ok. So what's their grouse with oviya? 😡
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Omg then why are they even against Oviya then? Oviya is also malaylee what?! Uff I'm going crazy cos of this. Anyways I need to stay for sometime if not I'll not function properly today also logging out for sometime guys 🤗
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
I saw a post in FB regarding weekly salaries of Bigg boss contestants.. it was quoted in nakeeran it seems
Ganesh, namitha , oviya,sree - grade 1- 6 lakhs,
Vaiya,aarthi,barani,gay3,anuya,ganja- grade 2-4lakhs
Aarav,raiza, Julie- grade3_2 lakhs
That's y namitha has ego prob with oviya...( Both belong to same grade) ...since shakthi and gay3 are from a lower grade, they are jealous of oviya... Sorry but don't Know how to describe julie
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Whoever I have missed out fall in the middle grade... Friends pls help me... How to reply to a particular post??
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Oh ok. So what's their grouse with oviya?😡

Friends, when it's a competition, race religion ethnicity is not a matter...this people are
Selfish and full of hatred...I salute TN makkals, without seeing race and ethnicity, they are supporting the truth...

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I saw a post in FB regarding weekly salaries of Bigg boss contestants.. it was quoted in nakeeran it seems

Ganesh, namitha , oviya,sree - grade 1- 6 lakhs,
Vaiya,aarthi,barani,gay3,anuya,ganja- grade 2-4lakhs
Aarav,raiza, Julie- grade3_2 lakhs
That's y namitha has ego prob with oviya...( Both belong to same grade) ...since shakthi and gay3 are from a lower grade, they are jealous of oviya... Sorry but don't Know how to describe julie

Then I absolutely agree with the statement that julie kudutha kaasu ku mela nadikuthu 😆