Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

Aiyooo I already said it's confirmed bootam is out. THATS WHy they are gaandu. But Oviya telling you be eliminated next is too much! Oh god this is what I feared :(

Even I was a little shocked at first... For sure Oviya will also be nominated next week... So she still needs to be very careful...But lets just wait till the episode airs and the entire scene is revealed... We all know VTV has a knack for letting controversial promos...
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aiyooo I already said it's confirmed bootam is out. THATS WHy they are gaandu. But Oviya telling you be eliminated next is too much! Oh god this is what I feared :(

No she said if you behave like this you will be under elimination next week😆
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I m confused y Oviya said that in d end..But again this will a misleading promo...Something would ve happened ...Julie group kooda illama thaniya irundha room la...

😛ipo thaan enakum ithu thonuchu... But did u notice Gayathri only signalled Julie to go away?
Edited by ...Tiana... - 7 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oviya is saying if julie is nominated she will be probably eliminated and everything will be over for her. I don't think she is saying this to GayathrI. Looks like Oviya tried clearing the air, Julie romba thaan panra acting all morally high😡
GayathrI as usual did not even listen. So oviya said fine.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

😛ipo thaan enakum ithu thonuchu... But did u notice Gayathri only signalled Julie to go away?

Enaku adhu niraiya trip marandhu podhu...Idhu vijay tv program nu...😆...Really? ...Avanga ellam orey kutaila oorna mattainga dhane ...Evict aana dhan theriyum ...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunita_raj

My mom's comment on oviya...how nice if my daughters are as cool as oviya. I was like😲😲😲. Even though I was angry she said that to me, but I believe oviya's biggest achievement would be to get such remarks from a mother. Salute you girl👏👏👏

Hahaha... cute comment but you know what...moms will be moms...if you are a oviya, your mom will scold you for not being good in doing housework and sometimes compares you with poli like Julie...trust me 😆
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Based on how cooly Gayathri accepted Julie's 3rd rate lie and forgave her, I am starting to think Gayatri is of a similar kind too that is why she is able to forgive easily. Till now, I did think Gayathri doesnt know the meaning of seerana - now I am not sure.

Also, did gayathri/namitha apologize to Oviya ? All the others already did in their own way. But these two they are incorrigibile.

Oviya will be in elimination next week too. So will be Julie.

Gayathri torture will continue till the end.
To think, when i first read that gayathri is divorced I felt so much sympathy for her. ha ha.. i feel so silly now.
1122406 thumbnail
Gayathri will not try to reprimand Julie as long as Oviya is there(as good as saying never)

While Julie was the thupakki kuzhal, it was shot by Gay3.
So,while Julie might have been hallucinating but Gay3 already has hatred with Oviya and uses Julie as a pawn in damaging Oviya's character.

Its all fine for her to abuse Julie,bully her and treat her as a slave sister but its not okay if Oviya just tries to correct Julie.

Outside,Namitha,Gay3 and Julie were behaving as if they are one gang but both Gay3 and Namitha hates Julie

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sure oviya will get more hatred from the ladies because they are JEALOUS...

Oviya too has gained self confidence coz now she clearly knows makkal are on her side

I think directors should consider gayathri to play a villi or pakka negative role, perfect face and mannerism...
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithika2012

Based on how cooly Gayathri accepted Julie's 3rd rate lie and forgave her, I am starting to think Gayatri is of a similar kind too that is why she is able to forgive easily. Till now, I did think Gayathri doesnt know the meaning of seerana - now I am not sure.

Also, did gayathri/namitha apologize to Oviya ? All the others already did in their own way. But these two they are incorrigibile.

Oviya will be in elimination next week too. So will be Julie.

Gayathri torture will continue till the end.
To think, when i first read that gayathri is divorced I felt so much sympathy for her. ha ha.. i feel so silly now.

Wont be surprised if public trolls her twitter account/social media pages with this point.

While this is infringement of personal space, unfortunately this is likely to happen