Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Promo update: oviya to Julie( lifting her bedsheet) : Julie endhiri... Julie walks out without replying.. oviya says " poiku mela poi sollitu irukka Julie. Veliya vandhaa unna ellarum kaari thuppuvanga...
Everyone sitting: oviya tries to speak something. Gayathri says" I don't want to talk to you.dot" and leaves the place..

Oviya says ivanga ipdi irundhA next ivangalukku elimination than.
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Julie n walk out session 😆... copycat😕.. its oviyas style n moreover it doesnt suit u babe😆..
She rightly said vaelilae kaari thuppitu dhaan erukanga , enjoy babe😆
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Enakkulaam Oviya maari oru Friendu illeye nu feel panren. But these pannades have the choice to make friends with her but hating her for no reason. Avaloda pazhagi patta thane theriyum Ava epdinu. I still don get why Nayathri hates Oviya with a vengeance. Apdi enna thaan Ava unne panna? Che! All of them somewhat know each and everyone struggle story, all used them to create sympathy. But did Oviya do that even once? Did she? She yearns for a love after losing that one impt person, but these people only chasing her away. And this Shakti dog, trigger panrathu unmayile that three dogs only. They are the ones triggering Oviya. See how she wanted to smack that poli bitch?
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Is this happening after Namitha Eviction then Kanda irukanga oru ouu aala support koraidhunu...🤣...Oviya should stay away from Julie...
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Confused about the new promo... Why did Oviya go and talk to Julie after knowing ava thiruntha maataanu... And Gayathri is so rude... Even after seeing the video she is thinking Oviya triggered Julie nu😕... Why such blind hatred? And Oviya's dialogue at the end that in the next elimination Julie is finished was😕... It's true but saying such words would only increase the enemies she has in that house... And Julie... Nee azhu, katharu en koovi koovi sollu Oviya is bad nu... Naanga namba maatom... specially after last weeks drama... Better listen to Oviya's advice and stay away from bully master and gang... Illana it will be worse for u
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Lol i just saw the promo.. Julie is trying Oviya's way of walking out.. It's not going to work.. Julie is stil the vamp

Oviya seems to be concerned for julie and is going out of the way to show her, her mistakes. She should just let it go. It's julie herself who needs to retrospect.

GayathrI as usual is shameless.

This is probably after Namitha's elimimination. I did not see her around.
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gayathri has decided to be the Villi i guess.. Something about her makes me think of Peter Pettigrew and Dolores Umbridge..
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aiyooo I already said it's confirmed bootam is out. THATS WHy they are gaandu. But Oviya telling you be eliminated next is too much! Oh god this is what I feared :(
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Gayathri has decided to be the Villi i guess.. Something about her makes me think of Peter Pettigrew and Dolores Umbridge..

Same pinch😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Confused about the new promo... Why did Oviya go and talk to Julie after knowing ava thiruntha maataanu... And Gayathri is so rude... Even after seeing the video she is thinking Oviya triggered Julie nu😕... Why such blind hatred? And Oviya's dialogue at the end that in the next elimination Julie is finished was😕... It's true but saying such words would only increase the enemies she has in that house... And Julie... Nee azhu, katharu en koovi koovi sollu Oviya is bad nu... Naanga namba maatom... specially after last weeks drama... Better listen to Oviya's advice and stay away from bully master and gang... Illana it will be worse for u

I m confused y Oviya said that in d end..But again this will a misleading promo...Something would ve happened ...Julie group kooda illama thaniya irundha room la...