Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Anyone saw the new promo?? Oviya trying to speak but Julie, Shakthi and Gaya3 walk off.. gaya3 even says something very rude like I don't wana speak or something..

Intha Julie ya Elam nika vachu shoot pananum... nanri keta jenmam..
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

In all julie's drama in the end, (eppadi kanla thanniye illama azhara?), there is one thing that got missed.

Shakti went over and apologized to oviya when she stood in the kitchen. Of course julie's acting made oviya shout 'drama queen' and ruined the moment.

People like namitha and gayathri who behaved so badly with her have no intention of apologizing because they would have done this anyway for one reason or other. But shakti atleast had the decency to apologize. It may be out of fear or due to kamal.

In whole of Julie's drama , everyone knows what was happening. sonnadhu arrau adhu dhaan prachanai , Sonna visaiyam illai. Julie knows that no one believed her, Gayathri told on her face yes I said that. They both left it at that. Everyone utilised it to gang up against oviya. Even snehan was scolding Julie for not stopping oviya to bad mouth them ... the whole fight was not "how can they say that she was acting and how can Julie question them " but it was for "how can oviya say that" ..

So nami,gay3 and Julie know what they were doing and hence have no intention of apologising ..

But I cannot understand one thing till now. Julie knows very well that one day or the other she will get caught becoz of this , they will telecast like how they did for the calcium scenario. Still she did without thinking of the outcome ????
Atleast for gay3 we can give the benefit of doubt that she would not have expected them to show the clip but this time Julie Elam therinje Dhani senjuirukka. Appadina Ava enna nenachu Senja ? Edhulka oppari Vera enna ipaddi asaingapaduthitaangannu ..
Anyways gay3 will not turn against Julie as she knows that if nami goes out then she will need someone to be for her / whom she can use

Edited by silverfox - 7 years ago
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

@Gayu

Shakthi is father of justifications...Samalichifications

Super
I can't stop 🤣...His face was worth watching in yesterday's episode 😆...

Sandy that is actually true😆.. for some moment i thought this guy will stop now..but no he went on n on n on😆...that even kh was unable to tolerate..😆.. eapdi dhaan epdi elaam paesamudiyidho?😆
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Shakti was saying that he discussed the captain change with all. Raiza, ganesh then said they did not know 😆 Oviya said she did not know😊

Then kamal said he seen the footage and clearly shakti did not inform about the leader change. Odane gayathri comes to shakti's defense 😡 pulugumootai.

Shakti and gayathri 's dictionary for 'all' is only the bully gang. Vera yaarukum solla venaam.. they make decisions for all without even letting people know.

Kamal sollama solli kaatitaar that shakti is a bad captain👏

Man, seriously speaking, these kind of incidents happen in work as well.

Unfortunately no cameras there, we will have to believe by whats told to us..

While I hate Julie for whatever she has done, hope her personal life doesnt get affected by this episode, things like getting a job 😆
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Anyone saw the new promo?? Oviya trying to speak but Julie, Shakthi and Gaya3 walk off.. gaya3 even says something very rude like I don't wana speak or something..

Thirundhada jenmangal🤢
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

Man, seriously speaking, these kind of incidents happen in work as well.

Unfortunately no cameras there, we will have to believe by whats told to us..

While I hate Julie for whatever she has done, hope her personal life doesnt get affected by this episode, things like getting a job 😆

She just showed how qualified she is for the job of her choice. To be in the industry with the liked of gayathri and shakti 😊

Avangala maathiriye romba successfulla varuva😉
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt saw any promo as such😊
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Oviya should rather bother to speak and mingle with the rest. Cos after yesterday episode, it's obvious these three will remain idiots for life. Shakti friendukku support panrathu nallathuthaan. Aana thappunu therinjum support panraan that's why he is facing backlash from people. At times he agrees he is mistaking Oviya. But changes side when nayathri appears. Ava enna avlavu periya aala? Athuvum KH oda? KH full ah Oviya supporter. Snehan and Arav also like Shakti but atleast they understood what KH said. But Shakti oru thirunthaate jenmam. 🤢 Enakku onnu mattum puriyale, why can't these people be nice to one another for once? Oviya even if outsider she is from the same industry they are at. Why can't they support her? Oh wait, is it cos she is malayali? If that's the case then idk what to say. Aren't u all from same country so why this tamilan vs malayali thing even? I'm really hoping snehan will support Oviya. Cos he is capable of changing the whole dynamics there. If snehan goes Oviya side, the three idiots will be isolated for sure. Cos once snehan follow Oviya Ganesh Arav and Vyaburi will also follow and Oviya will have max support.
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol i just saw the promo.. Julie is trying Oviya's way of walking out.. It's not going to work.. Julie is stil the vamp
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
@silverfox, my take is julie probably thought she could get away with it. She may have had the idea to mix and match the words and expected kh to let it go.
After all gayathri and Namitha 's torture and shakti 's drama would be more concentrated upon. To her mind, her behavior would be overlooked compared to the others.
She did not realize that she cannot fool everyone all the time🥱