Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh god...long post ...Reminds me reading comprehension in bank exams 😭...Atleast here I get ur points guys ...In exam I fall miserably in reading itself🀣
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

After Snehan was saying how he told Oviya to sleep in their room that particular night the ladies were singing and all that .. Kamal said his female friends are really dhevadhai's. From what I understood, he meant it for Oviya as they were talking about her right before. Direct ah solla mudiyaadhu la, so I guess he conveyed it like that .. Or at least I want to think he meant her 😳

I thought so too😊 just before that he told snehan that Oviya was the first one to realize what happened but she kept quiet and did not backbite or gossip about it. KH seems mighty impressed with this girl πŸ˜›
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Oh god...long post ...Reminds me reading comprehension in bank exams😭...Atleast here I get ur points guys ...In exam I fall miserably in reading itself🀣

Hahahaha I'm not the long post kind(barring movie reviews) aana ennnayum apdi ezhutha vacchitaange intha BB Mandai gal 😑 πŸ˜†
sunita_raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My mom's comment on oviya...how nice if my daughters are as cool as oviya. I was like 😲😲😲. Even though I was angry she said that to me, but I believe oviya's biggest achievement would be to get such remarks from a mother. Salute you girlπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
@Gayu
Shakthi is father of justifications...Samalichifications

Super
I can't stop 🀣...His face was worth watching in yesterday's episode πŸ˜†...
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I thought so too😊 just before that he told snehan that Oviya was the first one to realize what happened but she kept quiet and did not backbite or gossip about it. KH seems mighty impressed with this girl πŸ˜›

Exactly! Oh yup, he's totally in favor of Oviya. πŸ˜› Even when he advised her, his care that she shouldn't end up getting in trouble for something she didn't mean later on in the game was so evident.

That's why I felt he was more hard on Oviya than Gaya3. I mean we correct and advise people we care for right? I definitely think he has a soft corner on Oviya rather than Gaya3. πŸ˜ƒ He probably lost hope that that lady would ever change .. πŸ˜†
Edited by .Starbucks. - 7 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Gayu

Super

I almost thought he started crying πŸ˜† after a point, his face became red & he kept looking down πŸ˜†

@Sajitha and Gaya3 - Great posts girls! Good read! ⭐️
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Gayu

Super

Shakti was saying that he discussed the captain change with all. Raiza, ganesh then said they did not know πŸ˜† Oviya said she did not know😊

Then kamal said he seen the footage and clearly shakti did not inform about the leader change. Odane gayathri comes to shakti's defense 😑 pulugumootai.

Shakti and gayathri 's dictionary for 'all' is only the bully gang. Vera yaarukum solla venaam.. they make decisions for all without even letting people know.

Kamal sollama solli kaatitaar that shakti is a bad captainπŸ‘
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
@Saju...Enaku ippda thonudhu ...Day before yesterday few were asking y Vaiyabhuri gave that reaction ...Did he noticed Oviya feeding Ganesh panneer rice ? If so no comments...grr
That was so nice of her...Even in that episode she was asking if Snehan had food... πŸ˜†...

May be Snehan ah praise pannirukalam... But he said to him only after witnessing a Devathai around him ...He was taking care of Julie when she was ill ...Aana adhay solli sollala...He spoke about wat happened that night and said to him ...
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don mind if anyone cast both in a movie :P

They look super good together 😳 I so like when Aarav speaks sense...