Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I don mind if anyone cast both in a movie :P

lets hope her career will have good break through after BB
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anga avlo pirachana nadakuthu...this namitha loosu maari oviya work panla always sleeping always makeup nu😆
she was soo desperate to show oviya as bad and even said u ppl are not showing what oviya does nu😡 did anyone see julie face when kamal said oviya safe she was burning in jealously anger n everything...

Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

his tweet usually more complicated then his speech (that's we used call his tweeter as Kamal's thirukural😆)

Lol.. yeah i just saw his profile.. I prefer him talking more now 😆
1122406 thumbnail
The problem with Oviya(maybe the only problem I see) is that she is unable to recollect the exact sequence of events because of which she is not able to convey strongly.
For example,the antakshari incident,where they were singing songs that were obviously targeted at her.

This time around, it was Arav who came to her rescue.

But ofcourse Kamal having the cameras will know the truth but when she is in the house thats not the case inside the house

There is a strong criticism that Oviya walks away whenever she is called for a discussion.

She says that they are not allowing her to talk.

But if you look the incidents where she walked away it was once when Gayathri was making those "ayoyo amma thai" thetrics to her,so it was clear that they dint have any intention of making constructive discussion or resolving an on going issue.Like wise I think there was another where she says "hair la dhan keppa".

So which is why she walks away.How can you have talks if your are going to be abusive and make theatrics

I wish she was able to recollect these instances

muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I don mind if anyone cast both in a movie :P

even me⭐️
Paperboat thumbnail
Kamal clearly asked the HMs if they would cooperate with Oviya and make her take part in the discussion.. While all agreed, gayathri outright refused and gave some excuse.. It's unfair to blame only Oviya now.. Gayathri is equally responsible for not co operating.. and Shakthi raised his hand.. Do they really expect her to sit and resolve the issue when the other one is aggressive towards her?
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

The problem with Oviya(maybe the only problem I see) is that she is unable to recollect the exact sequence of events because of which she is not able to convey strongly.

For example,the antakshari incident,where they were singing songs that were obviously targeted at her.

This time around, it was Arav who came to her rescue.

But ofcourse Kamal having the cameras will know the truth but when she is in the house thats not the case inside the house

There is a strong criticism that Oviya walks away whenever she is called for a discussion.

She says that they are not allowing her to talk.

But if you look the incidents where she walked away it was once when Gayathri was making those "ayoyo amma thai" thetrics to her,so it was clear that they dint have any intention of making constructive discussion or resolving an on going issue.Like wise I think there was another where she says "hair la dhan keppa".

So which is why she walks away.How can you have talks if your are going to be abusive and make theatrics

I wish she was able to recollect these instances

I beg to differ...Thats d quality I liked in her...Thats y she is moving forward in d game...Others still holding grudges/jealousy and lagging behind ...😊
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I think KH comment on Snehan was to thank him for protecting Oviya that night, for helping her out. I think he meant to say that his girlfriends are angels means he is also a nice person no? That's what he meant to say I feel. That's what snehan thought too I believe. TBH I too felt nice about snehan once in that scene. He actually did help Oviya that night. He was indeed the one who told Oviya to sleep in the boy's room. I know he changes tune behind people back, in fact even now I'm not 100% sure he is a nice person nu. But from today I believe he will be nice to Oviya. Also when KH praised the guys Shakti smiled for a moment I think he don deserved that praise cos he indeed did tried to raise his hand on Oviya. TBH snehan is the only one besides Arav and Ganesh who deserved that praise from KH about the men in the house. Snehan clearly said how Oviya doesn't backbite anyone in the house. So I hope from now on he also don do jalra for nayathri. I liked snehan yst episode, oviyakku kedaiche support paarthu I'm sure now he would play smart by sticking with Oviya. Whatever it is fake or not, if he is nice till the end I'll support him also with oviya. But I'm very clear that oviya will be my number one. Ganesh should know Oviya well since he is always ready to listen to her side of view. Plus when that day when she nicely fed him the rice, and the video of her supporting that poli bitch sure would have changed his neutral opinion. As for plastic rice, nalla seruppadi yst for her. And vitta paaru oru dialogue kadaisile, don believe anyone easily and do aama saami. It's as if she did self advice for herself cos from the day she entered BB house she has been doing just that. I'm rewatching the repeats on tv and the Appa feel he gave was semma towards Oviya. You know I was thinking initially that I was disappointed he was being partial towards nayathri that he didn't question her. But then when I thought about it, it seems to me now as if he seem to be Oviya supporter too. Like u know if your Appa is concerned he will question u on your wrong doing so that u will learn and not repeat it. If he didn't question it means he doesn't care. Intha thought thaan vanthatu. He too like us wants Oviya to win and make friends with the rest. That's why he is correcting her. Cos if tmrw she does a mistake people will lose the trust in her(like we did in poli case). He doesn't want any others to say bad about her in future. But he should also know that no matter how good one is, not everyone would like that person. I know there are rarest of people like the late abdul Kalam, but I think sometimes even he would have faced some sort of hatred from people. Not cos he is good, but cos people are jealous he is good. So same here. But I do believe KH has a more soft corner for Oviya than nayathri and that reflects on his smile whenever he watches the part when Oviya makes appearances. But one thing, today episode no matter how it's going to be, I pray and hope they learnt a lesson yst(no hope for the three devadiyas). As for elimination, I believe bootam is out. Has been confirmed from a source on sets(who is a Friend of my Friend on whatsapp). As to why they were screaming maybe KH wants to tease the two bajaris more. But it is confirmed bootam is out. I honestly from bottom of my heart, I want to thank Vijay tv and BB cos then I would have never known a great angel like Oviya. I love her so much man, she is super precious! ❤️ Cutest person ever! ❤️

I realise I'm addicted to BB cos I completely forgot that it's my fav Suriya bday today. I was wondering why they are airing all Suriya songs on radio and then realised shit today is 23rd July. Anyways if anyone here has twitter, pls on my behalf wish Suriya for me. Thank you!
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gonna to be a looonggg post please bear with me😆
Whistle podu episode it was😆... in fact entire bully gang got serupu adi and i just loved it😆
As someone said " when your heart breaks it doesnt matter much , but when your arrogance breaks it hurts badly and the it creates so much sound that you cant digest the pain " same happened yesterday ...😆
Your arrogance your ego got shattered into pieces ... now put your efforts again to collect the broken pieces and join them coz these homosapiens are not going to change their ways... 🤣so the ultimate option is join them again and let it break again 😆..
Gayathri has literally got that oomph factor to lie in public and with kamal , irrespective of her repeated attempts it failed massively😕😆also camera zoomed her face when arav was telling these ladies cant wait till next morning and triggered the situation more , her reaction was like " ne seitha da aarav "😆..
Ponnae peathurpanga nu partha paei ya paethu vaechurkanga😆,.. well which idiot on earth sings antakshari at 12:45 am that too on a high pitch...😆...secondly , gayu ma you Were justifying KH that we felt like singing and we sang ... moreover we were cheering julie...😆i was like really ?😕
I was expecting kamal to play the night video so that they csn see themselves what they did and then give another justification... samae bulb vangirpa thrimurthis 😕😆
Indha maanam ketta polapuku pesama thoku potukalaam😆
Shakti is the father of justifications , samalifications... mudiyalae😆... when kamal said yes we are watching , public is watching , he should have accepted ehat he did was wrong but he went on and on and on...😕😆... again double bulb but it took some time for kamal to shut him off😆...
Yesterday was the " bulb day " for bully gang... 😆
white panda , she said oviya does make up , sleeps and dances whole day .. kamal said public knows , public sees everythung😆... her face was worth a watch😆... he went on to explain , what you do will only be shown nothing else😳... she was not satisfied with his reply and finally got a bulb when he explained about camera angle😆
Apavum tubelight mulai ku puriyala😆... madamji mulai nu oru item irukanam vishiyetha purinjukae but adhu dhaan unga kitae kadayadhae so no offense in talking about that😆...
Thankgod she didnt opened her mouth and ranted krishna krishna ... otherwise she could have recieved another bulb😕😆
Glad her curses and prayers worked by backfiring on her and she got eliminated ... indeed krishna is great.. 😆
after seeing raiza's reply on the question kh asked from her , i was like " she can also speak apart from saying yes yes no no true true " 😆
Arav and snehan and ganesh were ok... they understood and replied clearly😳
Vaiyyapuri was being too much diplomatic😳
Paperboat thumbnail
With Namitha gone the equations are bound to change.. I am waiting for the day Shakthi stops supporting Gayathri and give her reality check.. Clearly, he now knows him supporting her has caused more harm.. If he has any brain, he will atleast try to be neutral and not comment on things based on her opinion atleast for another week or two.