Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Great post Uma! πŸ˜ƒ

And I saw that tweet! I didn't realize it was yours πŸ˜† So true though .. Kamal conveyed our/his support as well as advised her for the future to make sure she doesn't get in trouble.

I noticed thattt! He actually had a full smile on his face πŸ˜ƒ I myself was grinning see her energetic dance in the morning and I got so excited when I saw Kamal smile at it too πŸ˜†

And just before the video was played, Oviya was almost in tears (almost evevery one except aarav and snehan had said she would have spoken about namitha and gayathri), he says, "cheri cheri" in a sort of voice used on crying children.😊 it sounded nice. Oviya was almost at breaking point because no one believed her.
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Namitha cannot still accept that it is not that they are not shown properly but that they are shown as they are that is making the viewers male decisions.

Kamal told her the same strongly. Even then it took something gayathrI told in her ear that stopped namitha 's rant. Not kamal's explanation.

I was like when she was going on and on and on.. So much of insecurity!
Edit panni show pandrathey evlo kevalama irundha.. imagine the 24/7 footage! πŸ˜†
Uma90 thumbnail
@justlikethat : sorry dunno ur name... Very true! Oviya was about to break down when everyone was not believing her! She almost broke down when Aarav finally agreed (after the clip) it was Julie's mistake.
She places her hand on the nose to control it... Just wanted to give her a hug😭

And the reason she was smiling and confident when the clip was played as she was not scared.
If you compare Julie's expressions and Oviya''s expressions.. You can see the marana bayam in Julie's face.

When u say the truth you dun hv to be scared. this is the valueable lesson for each and every of us. πŸ‘
Edited by Uma90 - 7 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
In all julie's drama in the end, (eppadi kanla thanniye illama azhara?), there is one thing that got missed.
Shakti went over and apologized to oviya when she stood in the kitchen. Of course julie's acting made oviya shout 'drama queen' and ruined the moment.

People like namitha and gayathri who behaved so badly with her have no intention of apologizing because they would have done this anyway for one reason or other. But shakti atleast had the decency to apologize. It may be out of fear or due to kamal.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

@justlikethat : sorry dunno ur name... Very true! Oviya was about to break down when everyone was not believing her! She almost broke down when Aarav finallyagreed (after the clip) it was Julie's mistake.

She places her hand on the nose to control it... Just wanted to give her a hug

I am Harini 😊 nice meeting you Uma.

It was really heart warming to see oviya finally be absolved. Her attitude to stay away from fights means they would have never understood her. Now they know that she does not back bite and the fact that this loser gang had to admit it on screen made it over whelming.

I also liked the way ganesh kept her down when she stood up to hit julieπŸ˜† he said something like " adichudatha" and oviya went on to say she wants to hit herself. Ganesh was smiling. I think he is a fair minded person and he was genuinely pleased for oviya
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

idhuve podhum nu nenachirukkalaam.. karppoora budhi naa gappu nu pudichirukkum.. idhunga namathu pona pattaasu nu avarukkum theriyum.. orediyaa shock kuduthaa eppadi.. just kidding..

he very well knew adhaiyum pottu kaattirundhaa romba avamaanam aayidum nu.. still they kept saying, we were cheering up the hurt Poli, ava voice eh sathamaa dhaan irukkum, mean panni pesala paadala nu adukkikitte pochunga...

appo Kamal sollirukkanum nakkalaa.. "oh appadi yaa.. appo andha kurum padathaiyum paathidalaame " nu πŸ˜† all their vandavaalam thandavaalam yeriyirukkum.. avala innaikku thoonga vida koodaadhu, ava thirumba vandhadhum paadanum akka... other inmates Ganesh, Aarav, Vaiyapuri and Sakthi (ofcourse he knew their intention) ku idhungaloda cunning attitude velippattu irukkum.. apparam veetla ulla yaar mugathulayum muzhikka mudiyaadhu..

innum enna dhaan panraanga nu paarppom nu vittirukkalaam.. glad that he mentioned, nothing wrong can be shown if it didn't happen actually.. we're watching 24/7... camera poi sollaadhu.. It shows what's been going on nethi adi πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bang on.. totally agree
My bad.. I didn't watch an important segment of the episode around 5 mins.. it included the segment where he said nobody is potrayed bad.. It's all your own doing.. That made a lot of difference..
I think if he had outright bashed them and reprimanded they would have changed their attitude for the sake of the game and nobody wouldve dared speak against Oviya after that.. He didn't want to spoil the game that's why he took a neutral stand.. A little bit of change in the dynamics is all that is needed.. Kamal did well.. This week is going to be interesting

Uma90 thumbnail

I am Harini 😊 nice meeting you Uma.

It was really heart warming to see oviya finally be absolved. Her attitude to stay away from fights means they would have never understood her. Now they know that she does not back bite and the fact that this loser gang had to admit it on screen made it over whelming.

I also liked the way ganesh kept her down when she stood up to hit julieπŸ˜† he said something like " adichudatha" and oviya went on to say she wants to hit herself. Ganesh was smiling. I think he is a fair minded person and he was genuinely pleased for oviya

Hi Harini 😊 Lovely to meet u too. Ganesh is deffo sweetheart though his diplomacy is wrong in some issues or his lack of involvement (bharani issue).. If Ganesh plays his game well he can be in the final. He has to avoid the bully gang😑 Ganesh smiling all the way towards the end..😳 Except Shakthi, the guys behaved maturely in Oviya's case.πŸ‘

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

Thanks a lot SushπŸ€— Ya it was meπŸ˜† I tweeted just at the moment.. didnt expect so many pple to like and RT.

I live to see Oviya dance every morning! She was dancing in the bed... Gay3 full irritation mode πŸ˜†
Thalaivi is Mass 😎

πŸ€— Haha it was so true!! πŸ˜ƒ

MEEE TOOO! She's got that swag while dancing and it's simply uh-mazing 😎

Ikr? Apdiye urr nu she was paathufying πŸ˜†
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

And just before the video was played, Oviya was almost in tears (almost evevery one except aarav and snehan had said she would have spoken about namitha and gayathri), he says, "cheri cheri" in a sort of voice used on crying children.😊 it sounded nice. Oviya was almost at breaking point because no one believed her.

Exactly! She became really quiet and didn't even look at anyone until Kamal said he'll show the video, that's when she was like 'perfect!' . It was evident that she got so dejected. The only reason she put up with their crap the entire week was for Saturday and for Kamal to talk.

She was very confident when he said he'll play the video. Avare sonaaru 'enna ivlo dhairiyama irukaanga ivanga' nu. She proved there is no need to fear when there's truth on your side.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
If one sees how this played out, the main reason that the bully gang's game flopped was because the men realive that they were doing something incorrect.
Shakti knew it too. He just wanted to take this opportunity to make oviya go away and he kept quiet to let it happen. But when Vyyapuri told him that it was julie and Namitha who are the reasons for the issue, he had to agree.

Sometimes it is women who are the vilest to their fellow women. The menfolk can be far more understanding. Namitha and gayathri are women like that. I don't even include julie in this list because she was the planner of this cheapo stunt.

Given that she spoke the lie in fear... what does it say about her when she joined the 2 and made it worse for oviya? A person who lied out of self preservation would have felt guilty and stayed away from this after. Julie executed her plan and the other 2 jumped into the opportunity