Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma90

Any self-respecting person will walk away when their opinions are not taken and insulted.
Oviya did try to stay in the discussions, why should she still stay when she is not being heard.
She is not a doormat to anyone.πŸ‘

Exactly, only doormats like Julie will stay and stoop as low as possible...I like oviya because she has selfrespect
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

ofcourse I like that dialogue of Thalapathi's.. not only the situations in that house, it suits everywhere.. that's the karma..

why I mentioned this song naa.. avanga paadunadhai ye thiruppi kudukka.. as how our thalaivi sang 'yevandi unnai pethaan '

this brainless koottam starting singing perumai yaa in front of Kamal again happily without knowing he was nakkal adichifying them 🀣

Exactly! It suits almost every situation in life .. and well, BB is supposed to be a shorter, fast-forwarded version of life and it applies to everyone there. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ikr? πŸ˜† Ellam sariyaana bake-u, didn't understand the underlying nakkal in Kamal's tone throughout πŸ˜† Adhu puriyaama nariya vishayatha avangaley first open pannitaanga πŸ˜› Kamal vachu senjufied still, naa semma happy πŸ˜†
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Any self-respecting person will walk away when their opinions are not taken and insulted.
Oviya did try to stay in the discussions, why should she still stay when she is not being heard.
She is not a doormat to anyone. πŸ‘

But Sakthi didn't know what self respect means . He quoted wrongly and kamal tried to correct him,still Sakthi didn't understand. Then oviya too tried to tell what self respect means and he chose to ignore.
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYIYtPQvkJk

An entertaining video to watch summarizing audience feelings on today episode.
Edited by Maya_P - 7 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I didnt see actor Kamal advising Oviya.. I saw Father Kamal advising his daughter Oviya πŸ‘
Kamal knows how to support oviya at the same time also how know to advise her to not take success to her head He is a Perfect Father material ( I even tweeted this last night πŸ˜†)

Did anyone notice when Oviya was dancing in her bed for the morning alarm song,
he slightly smiled Even he likes Oviya (only an insane person won't)

Great post Uma! πŸ˜ƒ

And I saw that tweet! I didn't realize it was yours πŸ˜† So true though .. Kamal conveyed our/his support as well as advised her for the future to make sure she doesn't get in trouble.

I noticed thattt! He actually had a full smile on his face πŸ˜ƒ I myself was grinning see her energetic dance in the morning and I got so excited when I saw Kamal smile at it too πŸ˜†

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Namitha's comedy.. sammandhame illaama she raised hand and said.. Sir from the day we came here Oviya does only 3 things.. sleeping, doing make-up, dancing to the camera.. nothing else..

Oviya was like.. what? .. adhoda Kamal reaction πŸ˜† naanga paathuttu dhaan irukkom.. still she wanted to portray Oviya is wrong nu..

Namitha cannot still accept that it is not that they are not shown properly but that they are shown as they are that is making the viewers male decisions.

Kamal told her the same strongly. Even then it took something gayathrI told in her ear that stopped namitha 's rant. Not kamal's explanation.
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay i rewatched the episode as i missed a segment of yesterday's episode due to a phone call.. it made a lot of difference.. Kamal has done a wonderful job..πŸ‘ totally satisfied
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ap.meena

@Juslikethat1,

Raiza is ofcourse doing things on the sidelines without coming to the main frame... True true true... She may think she can get into picture when there are less people to compete. Oviya oruthi ella viewers kum samam nu avalukku theriyala... (actually saw your post from a quote in page 21 he he)..

Athaan available plan. She knows that she can tackle others but oviya is her biggest competition
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Great post Uma! πŸ˜ƒ

And I saw that tweet! I didn't realize it was yours πŸ˜† So true though .. Kamal conveyed our/his support as well as advised her for the future to make sure she doesn't get in trouble.

I noticed thattt! He actually had a full smile on his face πŸ˜ƒ I myself was grinning see her energetic dance in the morning and I got so excited when I saw Kamal smile at it too πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot SushπŸ€— Ya it was meπŸ˜† I tweeted just at the moment.. didnt expect so many pple to like and RT.

I live to see Oviya dance every morning! She was dancing in the bed... Gay3 full irritation mode πŸ˜†
Thalaivi is Mass 😎