Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@Sush,
I did see Namitha was eliminated, someone posted a pic from the shooting spot, so kandipaa eviction irukku

Thanks for the nalla sedhi... I am happy...
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Like some of them said they might have said no elimination next week. Becoz they know julie will be in the list and lot of people are feeling that they evicted harathi wrongly. So there might be chances julie will get less votes and on top of that i think vijay tv doesnot want to play with votes and declare julie safe, they know it might outrage people and they might face backlash. They dont want that right now.
They also want julie to be there to create drama ..
Edited by silverfox - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Ramya on a roll !!πŸ˜†Anyway, vaazhkai oru vattam da😎This applies for so many situations in that houseπŸ˜†

ofcourse I like that dialogue of Thalapathi's.. not only the situations in that house, it suits everywhere.. that's the karma..

why I mentioned this song naa.. avanga paadunadhai ye thiruppi kudukka.. as how our thalaivi sang 'yevandi unnai pethaan '

this brainless koottam starting singing perumai yaa in front of Kamal again happily without knowing he was nakkal adichifying them 🀣
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

What an episodeee !! 😎

I'm feeling SO proud and elated to know Kamal stood by the truth!! I just really want to thank him behalf of Oviya ! Vera level hosting by aandavar, he rocked ⭐️

Oviyaaa sweethearttt! You got your justice baby! ❀️ I was cheering and hooting throughout the episode like watching an FDFS

Feeling so content, I swear! Oviya is such a badass yet a sweetheart 😎 Won my heart all over again, we love you too baby! ❀️

I'm gonna be watching this episode on repeat for a while, I'm damn sure of it πŸ˜† Like I've watched the part after Kamal played the clipping like sooo many times already. Just can't get over that what a wow feeling ! πŸ˜† Oviya thalaiviii gethu da 😎
ramyvijay thumbnail
Namitha's comedy.. sammandhame illaama she raised hand and said.. Sir from the day we came here Oviya does only 3 things.. sleeping, doing make-up, dancing to the camera.. nothing else..

Oviya was like.. what? .. adhoda Kamal reaction πŸ˜† naanga paathuttu dhaan irukkom.. still she wanted to portray Oviya is wrong nu..
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Namitha's comedy.. sammandhame illaama she raised hand and said.. Sir from the day we came here Oviya does only 3 things.. sleeping, doing make-up, dancing to the camera.. nothing else..

Oviya was like.. what? .. adhoda Kamal reaction πŸ˜† naanga paathuttu dhaan irukkom.. still she wanted to portray Oviya is wrong nu..

I believe as she had understanding issues with tamil, she is not sure still at that moment i think...
ramyvijay thumbnail
These ppl complaining Oviya walks away in the middle.. she agrees that.. but they're not trying to understand her stand as what she is trying to blow in these deaf ears.. even andha day la morning when those 5 sat to sort out the issue, that bully was saamiyadifying when Oviya was saying her opinion not allowing her to talk at all..

vandhu utkaaranumaam.. ava vaaya thorakka koodaadhaam.. aamaam saami dhaan podanumaam.. nallaa irukku daa unga nyaayam.. I believe still they didn't understand what she says except Ganesh who is always ready to listen to the other side, which he showed during his captaincy as well..
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Morning lovelies πŸ€— Hope all of you slpt peacefully last night Coz I did.. πŸ˜†
I lost count of how many times i whistled for Kamal sir πŸ₯³ He is a genius.
Just like his movies, even his hosting is complex, only the wise one will understand that he is intentionally not reprimanding Gay3 as it is of no use. He would rather mould Oviya into a winner.
She has the maturity to listen and accept changes if it makes her into a better person.

I didnt see actor Kamal advising Oviya.. I saw Father Kamal advising his daughter Oviya πŸ‘
Kamal knows how to support oviya at the same time also how know to advise her to not take success to her head He is a Perfect Father material ( I even tweeted this last night πŸ˜†)

Did anyone notice when Oviya was dancing in her bed for the morning alarm song,
he slightly smiled Even he likes Oviya (only an insane person won't)

Oviya's real test starts now. She has to control her anger and use of Bad words.
I know when u get really angry, one two expletives do get out of our mouth..
I bet even most of us scolded gay3 and Julie with alot of bad words.. that human nature.😳
Oviya must get thru this hurdle and control it.I am sure Thalaivi will do it like a boss 😎

Oviya almost tears up when Aarav finally says it is evident that Julie is at fault. 😭

Aarav has won my respect. He really spoke his heart out with sense yesterday πŸ‘πŸΌ I didnt see any hesitation in his words.. super confident of standing his point. He will go far if he stays like this and support Oviya.πŸ‘ Hope he doesnt change and go back to Gay3 Gang.
He finally came to sense or he is using Oviya's popularity only god knows.πŸ˜†

Similarly Snehan also spoke sense about how Oviya never talks behind anyone's back.
TBH, when kamal was asking whether Oviya would hv lied... he clearly stated that there is a chance that both are lying.. I kinda liked his neutrality though i knw he clearly knew Oviya was correct. Like Ganesh , he just had assumptions to play safe.

Both Ganesh and Snehan saved their faces by choosing neutrality.. 😈
They escaped but Raiza was slapped on the face when she was so confident Oviya lied.
She said next time cannot decide based on what others says.. oh god she is so stupid 🀣
Jalra Case..

I just wish someone slams a case on Namitha for using Lord Krishna names to curse.
This is a lesson to all of us not to use God in your dirty work.. Ippo eliminate aaagitala 🀣
Namitha u digged your own grave πŸ˜† Inimey un career govindha govindha πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Shakti's face just died.. 🀣 He kept trying to prove he was right.. but Kamal cornered him till he wanted to cry πŸ˜† After this we can expect a different shakthi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gaya3 & Julie is a waste of Sperm... Apovey kalli paal uthi konurukkanum😑

I would rather see 3 flop movies of Oviya than talking about this jantooosπŸ˜†

Uff pretty long, feel free to add any other points I might hv missed πŸ‘πŸΌ

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

These ppl complaining Oviya walks away in the middle.. she agrees that.. but they're not trying to understand her stand as what she is trying to blow in these deaf ears.. even andha day la morning when those 5 sat to sort out the issue, that bully was saamiyadifying when Oviya was saying her opinion not allowing her to talk at all..

vandhu utkaaranumaam.. ava vaaya thorakka koodaadhaam.. aamaam saami dhaan podanumaam.. nallaa irukku daa unga nyaayam.. I believe still they didn't understand what she says except Ganesh who is always ready to listen to the other side, which he showed during his captaincy as well..

Any self-respecting person will walk away when their opinions are not taken and insulted.
Oviya did try to stay in the discussions, why should she still stay when she is not being heard.
She is not a doormat to anyone. πŸ‘
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I change my previous post, Raiza is directly nominated to eviction list this week la so there should be elimination this week ... They can't change it... Hopefully Kamal playing with them again...