Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

That may actually come true😆Oviya does deserve to win amongst all in the house, not just for who she is but for actually playing the game and being fair about it.

Indeed she has to win. That was a season where GAUTAM just abused a women during the first week and he was cornered , victimised throughout the season but public loved him a lot, he was targeted and nominated every week for some stupid reason n finally he won .. I wish if this happens with oviya that could be the biggest defeat of those bullies 😆
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

@Jemimah, raiza sometimes seems smart and cunning. She enables the bullies and then steps away. Ava thaan bathroom cleaning vishayatha kolithi pota. Then she sat back and watched the fun.

When the 3 kedis were torturing oviya that night, she was there but she has not said a word about their behavior 🥱
She is playing on the sidelines. I dislike her

Exactly..nallave vilyadra game a..bathroom matter..ivaluke Gayu than leadernu theriyathu..aana she kept quiet when shakthi pointed all were present there while am saying who is the leader..even today.ganesh said he didnt know aboyt changes...

Julie thappunu therinchuthana intha week full a ava pecha kaathu kuduthu kettukittu iruntha..ava full poi nu theriyum Unaku appave..but vaaiya thorakalai entha issuelayum..so..she is so jealous of Oviya..athan avala target panni nadakura oru ieu issuekum thool kudutha
..ippa video kaatiba udane..iva acting than semaya iruku..

Yaaru solrathayum ketka kudatham takkunu...neeya itha solrathu?..cunning fellow
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: giri88

Raiza is the only one who understands, studies characters of others and her inputs aren't much... She does it with caution... When Kamal started asking from Raiza she asked him to start with Shakthi, coz she wanted to know what others feel before she says anything... Also she told exactly what Oviya would have said and Oviya agreed too... Raiza won't side with any gang i guess and she plays it alone... Make up poda rathu gaali aagama irundha podhum she will be happy...

Exactly. But she was there when namitha bad mouthed julie. When they all came to the room namitha did a turn around and said she did not call julie out for acting. Raiza just watched. All this is fine. I can accept it as her game plan. No different from aarav or ganesh.

However when the other 3 went to extremes, she kept enabling them. Kamal said that oviya felt more secure in the men's bedroom. Raiza should be ashamed along with the other 3. Oviya was her support when she was alone initially. She is just a couple of steps away from being a julie.
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
From the events i guess next week it will be Raiza, Julie and Oviya for nomination... Yes i still feel they will nominate Oviya again... If four nominations i guess Gayathri might be added too let's see...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shakti, gayathri and Julie veliyila vanthalae, they will know who actually won. 😆 but sad thing is, except julie the other 2 need not care. They were spoiled brats before.. they will remain one when they come out.
Julie adutha drama ku ready ayuduva. Sun tv serial villiya nalla ethirkaalam irrukum😉 screenplay ve ezhutha mudiyum avalaala.
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vanakkam friends.. iniku episode paakala .. but congratulations for 4th thread.. by reading comments episode super ah pochu nu nenaikuren..
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Kamal cleared so many things today...

Avangaluku purinjutha ennanu ennalu theriyala:-

1. All other 9 contestants are not against oviya... only few
2. Sakthi never said gayathiri nee than inimea leader ( KH said apdioru word footage layea illayea)
3. Vaiyapuri and oviya done the character very well... but shakthi than athu puriyala
4.Being a captain sakthi is always one sided
5. Julie is completely wrong
6. Oviya is honest

Also he asked trigger might be oviya but who is kuzhal ? Snehan then said during break that Julie is the kuzhal and the reason for everything ..
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Kamal requests audience to be in silent mode contestentsta pesum pothu
But paiyapullaigal sema kushi aagiruchu when there raised talks about oviya..kamal supports Oviya...when julie exposed .athukutham sema whistle😆
Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Kamal too give advice to Oviya..Good..best advice n he too conveyed in nice manner
When kamal asked who will be saved intha Ella sandai,pechukaluku appuram?
.Oviya said...i think naan than...super ma..

Atha kamal thimirunu sonnaru..but within a second..he praised her naming it as confidence..avarukum oviyava romba pidichuruku.

He said onething..24 hrs footageye naanga filter panni than podrom..why means Ungala romba asinga paduthina maathiri aaidum ..like this he said to namitha..Appo 1 hr ke ippadina..24 hrs a paartha .aruvala eduthuruvom pola ellorum..lol

Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago
Inisabus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where does Julie go from here?, and where do the contestants go from here?
will Gayathri still support Julie? even though she despised her in the begining, I have written it so many times before and I still don't get Gayathri her whole persona and body language changes when she is in front of Kamal, if you only saw Saturday's episode and heard that Gayathri did so and so I don't think anyone would believe it.

What about Snehan will he still see her as the annoying sister?

what about Oviya will they still be cornering her and nominate her for elimination?

what about Julie - will she apologize to Oviya and the others for all the drama she did?

oh so many questions...