Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jokarthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
also kh mentioned that makkaluku ungalaa thappa edhuvum project pannala. Neenga epadi irukingalo adha dhan pakuranganu. Still namitha not accepted
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

If namitha leaves tomorrow, oviya will escape nomination hopefully. Almost the entire house knows how the wind is blowing. Shakti will play smart. Ganesh, raiza and aarav won't vote out oviya. Only gayathri and Julie will.

But if Ganesh goes out, oviya will be in nomination. Madam namitha has huge ego that makes her blind

You replied just what i wanted to say
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jemimah, raiza sometimes seems smart and cunning. She enables the bullies and then steps away. Ava thaan bathroom cleaning vishayatha kolithi pota. Then she sat back and watched the fun.
When the 3 kedis were torturing oviya that night, she was there but she has not said a word about their behavior ๐Ÿฅฑ
She is playing on the sidelines. I dislike her
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Haha..well said guys..appadithan iruku ava behaviour

๐Ÿ˜† @Gayathiri ungaluku doubt eh vendam... she never eats food
anbesivam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Julie accepted that there was manipulative behavior but started her manipulative behavior when kamal gave break.. saying hallucination na.. appo naan mental ah nu..
As oviya said, if she wants to improve from this lesson she can.. otherwise ava vidhi
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Raiza is the only one who understands, studies characters of others and her inputs aren't much... She does it with caution... When Kamal started asking from Raiza she asked him to start with Shakthi, coz she wanted to know what others feel before she says anything... Also she told exactly what Oviya would have said and Oviya agreed too... Raiza won't side with any gang i guess and she plays it alone... Make up poda rathu gaali aagama irundha podhum she will be happy...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Kamal cleared so many things today...

Avangaluku purinjutha ennanu ennalu theriyala:-

1. All other 9 contestants are not against oviya... only few
2. Sakthi never said gayathiri nee than inimea leader ( KH said apdioru word footage layea illayea)
3. Vaiyapuri and oviya done the character very well... but shakthi than athu puriyala
4.Being a captain sakthi is always one sided
5. Julie is completely wrong
6. Oviya is honest

He also cautioned oviya about her falts so that she can change a few things and remain a strong contestant tI'll the end. I liked that๐Ÿ‘
It may be partiality but I think oviya deserred a little encouragement for her gutsy stance
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Jemimah, raiza sometimes seems smart and cunning. She enables the bullies and then steps away. Ava thaan bathroom cleaning vishayatha kolithi pota. Then she sat back and watched the fun.

When the 3 kedis were torturing oviya that night, she was there but she has not said a word about their behavior๐Ÿฅฑ

yeah right but that's How she is .. no opinions on your own.. just say yes no like boom boom maadu ๐Ÿ˜† .. I just wish these duffers should nominate oviya every week and she should be saved every week and win the title .. if you have watched bb Hindi , there was a contestant called GAUTAM Gulati who was nominated throughout the season and he won the title .. it was a huge slap on the faces of housemates ๐Ÿ˜† .. I want the same to happen here .. oviya should create history ๐Ÿ˜ณ
anbesivam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When the 3 kedis were torturing oviya that night, she was there but she has not said a word about their behavior ๐Ÿฅฑ

Even at night raiza said arre she is chilling.. she is the silent cunning person
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

yeah right but that's How she is .. no opinions on your own.. just say yes no like boom boom maadu ๐Ÿ˜† .. I just wish these duffers should nominate oviya every week and she should be saved every week and win the title .. if you have watched bb Hindi , there was a contestant called GAUTAM Gulati who was nominated throughout the season and he won the title .. it was a huge slap on the faces of housemates ๐Ÿ˜† .. I want the same to happen here .. oviya should create history ๐Ÿ˜ณ

That may actually come true๐Ÿ˜† Oviya does deserve to win amongst all in the house, not just for who she is but for actually playing the game and being fair about it.