Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanC

This week namitha next week julie... for sure

Ippadi mattum nadantha .Unga vaaiku oru spoon illai..oru bucket niraya sakkaraiya podren..πŸ˜†
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Eniyum Shakthi gayathri ku kuda kumbudu potan naal mavanae onaku Sangu plus eviction confirm πŸ˜†
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ shiningstar, shakti deserved everything he got. He already knew that it was the three bullies who were at fault the night before but he acted like they were not completely at fault with Oviya at the dining table. He then changed the conversation and took her to task for blaming him when it is obvious that her tamil is not very clear.
When oviya says that no one came to her as a leader they all said that she expects too much and it should be vice versa. But then shakti says oviya should have come to him with her problems because he is the leader. Unnaku na ratham.. mathavangana na thakkali cm chutney a?😑
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

@sandy I had some soft corner of about 0.02% for Julie till previous week . This week all drained out and vanished after seeing her actions πŸ˜† she is the only contestant I hate from the bottom of my heart after Tanisha Mukherji in the entire seasons of bb of all versions πŸ˜†

Ivaluku irakam patta vechuko.Namma thalaila mulagaiya arachu vitrum nalla..Athuvum antha drama potta paaru ebaku vairu vazhikurhunu...palla kadichukittu irunthena paarthuko..illati tv odanchu pourikumπŸ˜†
Jemimah90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

I so so so wish that Bharani also stayed and hammered bully gang like how Kushal once did to AndyπŸ˜†

I so badly want a super strong male contestant to come as wild card entry who will teach all these people a lesson..

Yes and indeed Kushal's craze was too much that the makers brought him back due to public demand 😳 .. now as you said I need a male contestant to do band baaja baraat of these bullies.. πŸ˜† my personal choice is Radha Ravi , Jegan also TR.. πŸ˜† summa kezhi kezhi nu kezhikanam ivangala .. I don't mind if imam or previous seasons that swamiji is brought here πŸ˜†
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys...

My gut feeling...

Nomination list for this week...
Raiza( everyone knows)
Julie
Gayathiri

So namma arthi iruntha panna athea thappa thiruma gay3 list la irukanu pannakudathu...

Whatever the reasons against others.. or even julie intha week fulla nallavala nadichallum...

Julie shouldbe evicted next week
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

@sandy I had some soft corner of about 0.02% for Julie till previous week . This week all drained out and vanished after seeing her actions πŸ˜† she is the only contestant I hate from the bottom of my heart after Tanisha Mukherji in the entire seasons of bb of all versions πŸ˜†

TBH ...In d initial episodes she looked beautiful in my eyes...Now I don find her beautiful...She looked so bad today...Her lies /fakeness ruined it for me...Enaku kooda da dhan irundhuchu softcorner ...Na inga sollirukenu ninaikiren I would like to pick a commoner over celebrities anyday...ellam pochu πŸ˜†
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Ippadi mattum nadantha .Unga vaaiku oru spoon illai..oru bucket niraya sakkaraiya podren..πŸ˜†

Nallaki morning first vellaya oru bucket sakkara vangidinga nandu...
Jemimah90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Guys...

My gut feeling...

Nomination list for this week...
Raiza( everyone knows)
Julie
Gayathiri

So namma arthi iruntha panna athea thappa thiruma gay3 list la irukanu pannakudathu...

Whatever the reasons against others.. or even julie intha week fulla nallavala nadichallum...

Julie shouldbe evicted next week

This week I guess oviya Will also be there .. their stomach will burn if she is not nominated πŸ˜†
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Julie ku vekkam maanam nu onnum kidaiyaathu pola. Ore drama in the endπŸ˜† Oviya shouted drama queen correctly.
Enna jenmam😑 this julie is full kedi. Even kh seemed pissed when she kept insisting that it was oviya who said all those things.