Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Ohhh apidiyaEnaku intha rendu moonjiyayum paatha vaanthi thaan varuthu.. Gayathri has this constantly irritating face and Julie ku saapatila salt potu kudukirathu ila pola... Soranai engrathey ilama sirichutu iruku precap laπŸ˜•

Julie will ask Soranai 1 kg eandha shop lae eavlo ku vikaranga nu I want to know πŸ˜†
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Btw I am glad kamal mentioned that apart from Vyyapuri it was only ovia who stayed true to.her character. Slight a side la "athu nala prechanaila yum maatineenga" nu sollama shakti a kutti kaamichutaar.πŸ‘
Jemimah90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Ya..i am in..πŸ˜ƒ

Bayathula poi solradu means..naan thaapu panniruken..kandipa maatikuvennu bayathula poi solrathu..

Bayadamal poi solrathu means..thappe pannalai..aana ithu nadantha nallathu nadakum..athuku dhilla poi solren..

Oh ipdi elaam eruka ? Thanks ji for the explanation πŸ˜†
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Enaku oruthanga mela doubt iruku... Anbu thangachi Julie ya irukalam πŸ˜‰ Oviya & Aarav ah paatha athuku thaan porukkathu

Irukum irukum..athuku than vairu eriyum..n illathatha irukaratha sollum intha saathan..moreover Oviya entha man ta pesibalum..ithuku mooku verguthe
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

Oh apdi πŸ˜† ... but Julie eapo avanguluku pudichavala maarinal? πŸ˜†

vera enna edhirpaka? ...avanga solra fake sorry edhuku... Thappa unarama vara Sorry edhuthuku...It's a waste...Ippa sorry sonna are they going to be friends of Oviya...No like how a dog 's tail can't be straightened ...These bullies never going to change ...
Apram Julie kitta avanga satham podanuma ?...Adhu vendam ...Avanga kathara kathula namaku dhan kadhu kilaiyum ...Apram Julie azha Oviya ve poi samadhanam panra madhiri irukum...Vendave venam...Ippadiya irundhitu potum...BB vittu velila varum podhu puriyatum..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: karthi99

No no gay3 Wud ve understood. But acting like she has not... Super slap on her face... I expected dat today's episode wud be good.. But twas maaasss

I liked it too. KH nalla pottu vaangitaar. He was not openly scolding the bully gangs but answered each one of their questions. When they lied openly he rubbed it in that they are being watched and cannot fool people.

GayathrI is one of those people who will victimize herself. Instead of apologizing to oviya she will go around crying and saying how she is misunderstood and Julie is using her and how clever oviya is etc., 😑
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Btw I am glad kamal mentioned that apart from Vyyapuri it was only ovia who stayed true to.her character. Slight a side la "athu nala prechanaila yum maatineenga" nu sollama shakti a kutti kaamichutaar.πŸ‘

Ya..Namma ninachatha sollitaru..Shakthi ya directakoda pottu thaakinare..ethuku ivalavu azugai?..ithu task thana nu
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Ya..i am in..πŸ˜ƒ

Bayathula poi solradu means..naan thaapu panniruken..kandipa maatikuvennu bayathula poi solrathu..

Bayadamal poi solrathu means..thappe pannalai..aana ithu nadantha nallathu nadakum..athuku dhilla poi solren..

This week namitha next week julie... for sure
Jemimah90 thumbnail
@sandy I had some soft corner of about 0.02% for Julie till previous week . This week all drained out and vanished after seeing her actions πŸ˜† she is the only contestant I hate from the bottom of my heart after Tanisha Mukherji in the entire seasons of bb of all versions πŸ˜†
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

@sandy I had some soft corner of about 0.02% for Julie till previous week . This week all drained out and vanished after seeing her actions πŸ˜† she is the only contestant I hate from the bottom of my heart after Tanisha Mukherji in the entire seasons of bb of all versions πŸ˜†

I so so so wish that Bharani also stayed and hammered bully gang like how Kushal once did to Andy πŸ˜†

I so badly want a super strong male contestant to come as wild card entry who will teach all these people a lesson..