Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: smiley20

Yeah she is currently running high. I think she has 4-5 movies in her kitty. She has done two movies in telugu and both are big hits. One is with Nani( movie name: Nenu Local) and second one is with Ram (Nenu sailaja) and her acting is appreciated in both the movies. So she is getting back to back offers now.
My pleasure dear :)

Oh she was in Nenu Shailja? I have watched that movie
smiley20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh she was in Nenu Shailja? I have watched that movie
Yeah she is Keerthi suresh
4005 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahesh Babu & Pawan Kalyan are the biggest stars in TFI
NTR Prabhas Allu Arjun Ram Charan Naga Chaitanya Nani are the most followed heroes in the order
Shona_V thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley20

Kajal actually has done some good movies in telugu bcoz of which she became one of the top heroine in telugu. Watch chadamama u vl love her in that. Bcoz of that movie she came into top league. Some of her performance-oriented roles are Mr. Perfect, darling, brundavanam, govindhudu andharivaade and mainly magadheera. Though I didn't like her action in brindhavanam her character in that movie was good.
Coming to rakul she is currently the top heroine in telugu who is running high. She is doing both performance oriented and glamour roles. Her latest hit was Rarandoi Veduka Chudham where she did fabulous job. Apart from her u already know Anushka is a big heroine here. After her Keerthi Suresh in in top league. She is getting back to back offers now and next comes nivetha Thomas who has 3 movies in her kitty. These two are most happening heroines for now. Apart from them Regina cassendra , Lavanya Tripati and raashi khanna were also in top league. Samantha is also the top heroine but she has cut down few of her movies due to her marriage plans in October. You have to watch her movie A Aa u may love it. Even Tammana used to b in top- league but Donno after bahubali she didn't do much movies in telugu.
For now I only remember these heroine's vl get back to u if I get any other names in my mind

You forgot to mention Shruthi Hassan.. She's also a top heroine.
Apart from all these actresses, I like Nithya menon the most! She's a splendid performer.
Edited by Shona_V - 7 years ago
smiley20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona_V

You forgot to mention Shruthi Hassan.. She's also a top heroine.
Apart from all these actresses, I like Nithya menon the most! She's a splendid performer.

Yeah i forgot to mention them and even I like nithya a lot she is a natural actor.
Olderrealist thumbnail
Thank you Shona V and Smiley20 for the comprehensive picture of Telugu stars!
I just stumbled across this forum and can't be happier because I'm getting acquainted with South movies. I've watched only some Telugu films but almost all of Rana's (including the flops, yes). 😆 Although there are bigger stars than him, something about his personality is endearing. He was very good in Leader and Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
HotFuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Watch Fida... its a cute love story .It just released so need to wait till u get in YT
I love Nani movies.. his last movie gentleman was good thriller kinda movie
HotFuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Some old movies which u might like are
Murari ( mahesh and sonali bhendre chemistry was ❤️ )
Manmadhudu
Khushi
Happy
Bommarillu
Mr perfect
Ala modalaindi
Godavari
Anand
Sashirekha parinayam

Shona_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotFuzz

Watch Fida... its a cute love story .It just released so need to wait till u get in YT
I love Nani movies.. his last movie gentleman was good thriller kinda movie

Nani had 3 more movies released after Gentleman.
Majnu, Nenu Local, Ninnu Kori.. All the 3 are love stories and box-office hits.. Ninnu Kori is a new story which we didn't see before..Nani, Aadi pinnisetty and Niveda thomas just nailed their roles. By the way, i'm a die hard fan of nani and his works..
Fida, as you said, is a feel good and cute love story..
Shona_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotFuzz

Some old movies which u might like are
Murari ( mahesh and sonali bhendre chemistry was ❤️ )
Manmadhudu
Khushi
Happy
Bommarillu
Mr perfect
Ala modalaindi
Godavari
Anand
Sashirekha parinayam

Adding more to this list,

Nenu Sailaja
Happy days
Athadu
Chandamama
Mirchi
Manam
Pelli chupulu

There are other movies too which are good but you'll never get bored to watch these movies any no.of times..