Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Oh yeah! How did I forget Ram and Nithin!!! Thanks for adding their names too!!
And also, thanks for the info abt sudheer babu and sharwanand. 😊
Awwwno issues and u r welcome 😊
smiley20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Thanks so much Smiley and Shona 🤗...got the clear pic now

I watched his Bommarillu then and it was hit ... I used to think Sid has become really big in south until now 😆

At that time he was in the top league he has few good movies in his kitty which were very big hits like Koncham Istam Koncham Kastam, Boys,Nuvvosthanante Nenodhantana, Bommarrillu and averages like Aata, Chukkalo chandhrudu, Oh my friend, Oye and love failure but Donno what happened he suddenly disappeared after some flops like Anaganaga O Dheerudu, Bava and jabardasth
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: smiley20

At that time he was in the top league he has few good movies in his kitty which were very big hits like Koncham Istam Koncham Kastam, Boys,Nuvvosthanante Nenodhantana, Bommarrillu and averages like Aata, Chukkalo chandhrudu, Oh my friend, Oye and love failure but Donno what happened he suddenly disappeared after some flops like Anaganaga O Dheerudu, Bava and jabardasth

Ohhh

And which female is in the demand now days ? Kajal is still getting movies with biggies despite having few flops ...I find her very overrated

Rakul is cute ...
smiley20 thumbnail
I forgot to mention Rana also did an important role as chalukya veerabhadra in Anushka starrer Rudhramadevi.
TheRowdiest thumbnail

I forgot to mention Rana also did an important role as chalukya veerabhadra in Anushka starrer Rudhramadevi.

Yah heard abt that ...

Btw naga Chaitnaya is flop na ... I think he is still struggling to make a mark
smiley20 thumbnail

Ohhh

And which female is in the demand now days ? Kajal is still getting movies with biggies despite having few flops ...I find her very overrated

Rakul is cute ...

Kajal actually has done some good movies in telugu bcoz of which she became one of the top heroine in telugu. Watch chadamama u vl love her in that. Bcoz of that movie she came into top league. Some of her performance-oriented roles are Mr. Perfect, darling, brundavanam, govindhudu andharivaade and mainly magadheera. Though I didn't like her action in brindhavanam her character in that movie was good.
Coming to rakul she is currently the top heroine in telugu who is running high. She is doing both performance oriented and glamour roles. Her latest hit was Rarandoi Veduka Chudham where she did fabulous job. Apart from her u already know Anushka is a big heroine here. After her Keerthi Suresh in in top league. She is getting back to back offers now and next comes nivetha Thomas who has 3 movies in her kitty. These two are most happening heroines for now. Apart from them Regina cassendra , Lavanya Tripati and raashi khanna were also in top league. Samantha is also the top heroine but she has cut down few of her movies due to her marriage plans in October. You have to watch her movie A Aa u may love it. Even Tammana used to b in top- league but Donno after bahubali she didn't do much movies in telugu.
For now I only remember these heroine's vl get back to u if I get any other names in my mind
smiley20 thumbnail

Yah heard abt that ...

Btw naga Chaitnaya is flop na ... I think he is still struggling to make a mark

Not really he has done some really good movies like 100% Love, Manam, yeah maaya chesave, premam and his recent block buster Rarandoi Veduka Chudam. He is one of the most sorted and down to earth actor in Tollywood. Though he comes from a big family he doesn't have attitude and is working hard to improve his acting with every movie and he indeed improved a lot. He has good name in the industry and most of his female co-stars love him for his friendly nature.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Oh Keerthi Suresh is one of the top ? Didn't come across any of her movie yet ...may be Bcz I am watching top heroes movies and she was not in any of those 😛 ...
Thanks so much for all this info 😃
smiley20 thumbnail

Oh Keerthi Suresh is one of the top ? Didn't come across any of her movie yet ...may be Bcz I am watching top heroes movies and she was not in any of those 😛 ...

Thanks so much for all this info 😃

Yeah she is currently running high. I think she has 4-5 movies in her kitty. She has done two movies in telugu and both are big hits. One is with Nani( movie name: Nenu Local) and second one is with Ram (Nenu sailaja) and her acting is appreciated in both the movies. So she is getting back to back offers now.
My pleasure dear :)
Edited by smiley20 - 7 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Not really he has done some really good movies like 100% Love, Manam, yeah maaya chesave, premam and his recent block buster Rarandoi Veduka Chudam. He is one of the most sorted and down to earth actor in Tollywood. Though he comes from a big family he doesn't have attitude and is working hard to improve his acting with every movie and he indeed improved a lot. He has good name in the industry and most of his female co-stars love him for his friendly nature.

Yah, he does come across as a very nice down to earth guy